Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIREMATCH DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 8714 times)
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

Does project team have platforms that already working or related experience? I would like to know more about it
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Hey, guys! If I got it right is this project is mostly for employers… would candidates have to pay anything? They can pay to promote their cvs and stuff like that
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Hi! Where are you planning to start since the project is going to be international? What countries or regions are going to be the first ones?
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

What is the ETH exchange rate? That's the only currency I have(
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

What is the ETH exchange rate? That's the only currency I have(
Hello! Well this is perfect. You can exchange 1 ETH = 2100 HIRE
nothappend

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Hello! The goal of the project is to change job searching market completely.  I don't think it's really possible taking into account current job market conditions. How exactly is project going to do it?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

Hello! The goal of the project is to change job searching market completely.  I don't think it's really possible taking into account current job market conditions. How exactly is project going to do it?
Good evening! Of course it's not easy to do but it is possible. Especially using cutting-edge technology. HireMarch is created change the way things work on job market, increase its quality around the world, decrease expenses, attract qualified candidates to this community
nothappend

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Good evening! Of course it's not easy to do but it is possible. Especially using cutting-edge technology. HireMarch is created change the way things work on job market, increase its quality around the world, decrease expenses, attract qualified candidates to this community
what makes it different from other platforms?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

A lot. HM is a patented decentralized job marketplace that doesn't depend on recruiters and Headhunters. It's going to use its own tokens as a payment method for agents as well.
nothappend

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

A lot. HM is a patented decentralized job marketplace that doesn't depend on recruiters and Headhunters. It's going to use its own tokens as a payment method for agents as well.
Okay, I got it. What do you use smart contracts for?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

Every Single posted vacancy is this smart contract. It is an agreement that users have to follow.
nothappend

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

Every Single posted vacancy is this smart contract. It is an agreement that users have to follow.
Good! What about API access? Is it available or not?
app2endad

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

hey everyone! Where can I see the code of the project? There are certain details that I would like to have a look at
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

Hey, guys! When I visited project website before I saw different dates of the sale… I would like to know exactly when the sale is over.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Hey, guys! When I visited project website before I saw different dates of the sale… I would like to know exactly when the sale is over.

Greetings! The sale is going to be over on February 15… to tell you the truth I didn't notice any changes on the website

udj052

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

decentralized, payment and so on are the characteristics and applications of the blockchain. Can you say the advantages of the HM relative to other "talent + blockchain" projects? Of course, if the project is unique in this area, the NO.1 is your advantage
shara

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Hello! Can you explain something to me… I saw a disclaimer that those who were not checked cannot become a part of the team… who are they talking about? Is it about investors or development team members?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Can anyone tell me who are able to become a recruiting agent? Should they have a certain education? Or it can be anybody?
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Hi! Where can I see a marketing strategy of the project? I would like to know the plan you're going to follow
ozxander

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

Hi guys,

As usual I will try to go over few questions here, sorry we were at BTC Miami and were pretty busy but I will make some announcements here soon.

Greetings to all! They say that in the field of recruiting more and more applications are just robots that are able to conduct interviews with a person ... Is something like this used here? Maybe there are more modern developments?
Greetings! A.I and machine learning could be a future component of the platform for sure. We will start with real agents first but they could also 'software' agents connected through our API.

I'm interested in financial part. Did you do a research about the amount of money spent on recruiting in developed economies? What is this project capable of?
The recruiting industry is a $450 billions market where recruiting candidates can be really expensive. This article is a few years old now but can give you an idea:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonhesse/2014/10/30/here-is-the-true-cost-of-hiring-an-employee/

Can anyone tell me who are able to become a recruiting agent? Should they have a certain education? Or it can be anybody?
The goal of the platform is that anybody registered on it will be able to recommend candidates and get a part of the bounty created by the company that wants to hire somebody

Hello! Can you explain something to me… I saw a disclaimer that those who were not checked cannot become a part of the team… who are they talking about? Is it about investors or development team members?
Could you let us know where did you see this disclaimer?

Hi! Where can I see a marketing strategy of the project? I would like to know the plan you're going to follow
We recently concluded a partnership with recruiter.com that will help us tremendously for our marketing strategy as it is part of the agreement.

decentralized, payment and so on are the characteristics and applications of the blockchain. Can you say the advantages of the HM relative to other "talent + blockchain" projects? Of course, if the project is unique in this area, the NO.1 is your advantage
We already saw couple copycats trying to copy our ideas so I guess it is a sign that we are doing something the right way. The difference is really the bounty using the smart contracts and a fairer system where everybody that helped recruiting will get rewarded instead of one person or a recruitment agency. The fact that the tokens will be used by the recruiter.com network will also allow a faster usage of the system and tokens

Hey, guys! If I got it right is this project is mostly for employers… would candidates have to pay anything? They can pay to promote their cvs and stuff like that
Candidates would not have to pay anything. Agents will send their resumes to companies that want to hire and will be contacted and their profiles match the offers. The platform will of course evolve according to the users need so it is not impossible that a functionnality more oriented towards candidates will appear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: