Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51730 times)
ShadowEra (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

Again .... tokens with game bases, have too many tokens with the same project, but everything is not as expected by the developers. Many of them have failed. So what's special and different from this token?

Because we have succeeded in making Shadow Era a 5-star game already. The future is adding new features and content and advertising, so way less risk than other projects. Smiley

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

looks like this is a good project to invest , can you put some details about the earnings

and the ico use escrow? i think this is very important for investors
coin_miner21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

waiting for bounty program Smiley

BitCrow

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

All projects launched on the waves platform should be well observed.
I'll be following up.

Good luck!
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

Good project!
Please reserve for me italian translation.

Cheers
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

@shadowtoken stop spamming the thread. If you would like to have an intelligent conversation, then you're welcome to do so.

Exactly what is wrong in the "relevant topics" you linked to? We always engage with our players on a personal level and involve them in the creative process and planning. We have a great community and we listen to them. But we know how to deal with trolls lol

ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

looks like this is a good project to invest , can you put some details about the earnings

and the ico use escrow? i think this is very important for investors

Existing financials, KPIs and info on the new team will be posted in a whitepaper before the ICO starts.

The tokens feature a profit share and voting rights for development direction. Plus a ton of other in-game stuff for players that want to hold the tokens.

scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:13:05 PM

The game looks neat. Played Magic a long time ago, since I've enjoyed Hearthstone. So will certainly take a look.
If you need translation to Dutch I'm happy to oblige, can share my portfolio if required.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
shadowtoken

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:39:03 AM

I have posted this earlier but wasn't aware i violated forum rules by "linking someone's forum username with their real name". And that i can repost it.
Apologies. I have revised my post and i'm sorry this is long but this is really just the tip of the iceberg.

As a former, long time player of Shadow Era i have to warn everyone about this.

There is only one person behind this and no one else. There is no "Wulven" company with any employees and there is no office anymore since 2013. He has lied about this on his forum ever since.

Every couple months people get upset on his forum about all the broken promises (his bread and butter). And as the voices get louder he either releases some insignificant bug fix update or promises something. He had to do something again.

This is the thread where things got started for this:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?38982-Reality-check

First post for the lazy:

"05-23-2017
da shadowmoon
Reality check
I've been really supportI've of this game I really like this game but it's time for a reality check we need answers here I'll give you some evidence of this game dieing.

Last update was 9 months ago
Spoilers stopped for ll2
Gondorian stopped coding
Campaign update was promised to be finished 9 months ago
It was generous to give prizes to event winners but we all have prises pending for 3 months ago
Plenty of players leaving this game

Here are just some examples of the game is dying wulven please just be honest with us is the game dead, should we not waste our time or money anymore."

Now just recently he whitewashed himself with a convenient "coming out" that he was "the bottleneck" holding development back and even disclosed that it's just him and no one else. Not a shock to the community as this was suspected by some. But certainly not the majority because he keeps up the lie by consistently using "we" and "Wulven".

Forum posters are threatened with bans and censoring (and he did so recently in his shadow token announcement thread.). He locks or downright deletes whole sections of the forum where promises and details of physical card sale bonuses were made.

The numbers he has on his website are lies and he keeps using them since many years.

If there were 4 million players you would find dedicated fan sites and it'd be reflected with a large number of active forum users, twitch streamers/viewers and in the game client as we can see the active games list.

The "3 successful crowdfunding campaigns" are also a lie as there was only 1 real kickstarter and the other 2 "crowdfunding campaigns" were nothing but equally disastrous preorders for physical cards.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1316193/wulven-scam-lies-and-worst-customer-service-ever

"Still have yet to get boxes that were promised to backers from a kickstarter back in 2012. Sent emails no response at all. Its obvious NAME REMOVED doesnt care about anything other then taking his customers money and never keeping his promises or sending you your products. I cant believe a company has been able to get away with one percent of what all this company has gotten away with. The business practices are id say barely more honest the out rite theft if at all. They take down threads and info on forums to hide their promises and peoples comments. Pray you dont need to comtact them because they will just never respond and if by the grace of some allmighty power they do it is no help and obvious they couldnt care any less for their customers then they do who put their money into this sad excuse for a "company". They ruined what could have been a really good game with the continual lies, delays, arrogance, lack of any type of customer service. They make their product look so good then dont deliver any or only parts of what they say is included and if you do get anything it will be years later when you no lomger give a damn ive backed so many kickstarter products and never ever came anywhere near the amount of delays or lies from any other project. I wish NAME REMOVED could get screwed around by something he purchased as much as he screwes his customers to understand what it feels like to deal with shady businessmen. I wish there was a way to shut down this pathetic excuse for a company if it can even be called that as they shouldnt be allowed to get away with everything they do"

To clarify: The Poster called this a "Kickstarter" but it wasn´t on the official Kickstarter. It was about the preorder of physical cards.

The real Kickstarter Campaign was a scam. He even closed the temporary company that registered it. The money (about 90k canadian dollars) went to him, his sister and her husband and wasn't used for development.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wulven/shadow-era-shattered-fates-cross-platform-card-gam/description

Let's see what other users wrote on his Shadow Token sale on the forum (i saved some posts):

"Sorry NAME REMOVED I'm still waiting for Kickstarter's rewards ended in January 2014! Why should I give you more money?"

"Anyone buying a high risk digital stock, on an untested model of business, on the back of promises from various people with a vested interest on a forum, absolutely deserves 100% whats coming to them. Cheers and goodbye everyone. You will never hear from me ever again. "

"Each token represents a share of ownership of the game Shadow Era, the digital assets and physical card inventory. There are 10,000,000 tokens in total. Besides being publicly tradable, players get many benefits and rewards from being token holders. However, digital tokens are not shares in a company nor are they financial securities. Never risk more than you're willing to lose." -- from the token website

i don't understand this. Is this contradicting itself?

"I've already paid for your products. I've purchased them with my hard earned money. I'm guessing I've spent about 2 thousand dollars.
Now, I feel like I'm being asked to spend again for product I've already purchased. " Give me money to save the product you own since I've managed things poorly."

I'M actually ok with this, assuming I'll get a say in the future of the game moving forward.

WHAT I'M NOT OK WITH IS PAYING YOU A SECOND TIME FOR PRODUCT I'VE ALREADY PURCHASED IF YOU INTEND TO STAY ON BOARD AND COLLECT MONEY FROM A COMPANY YOU'VE ALREADY PROVEN YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY DRIVE INTO THE DIRT."

The truth is Shadow Era isn't being sold. As was recently disclosed HE is the board of directors. He just wants to collect money again for doing nothing.

Please just stay skeptical at the very least.

The digital card game market is extremely saturated. There are 5-10 major CCGS right now from big respectable companies with very active development and invested players. Shadow Era is never mentioned anywhere as it is unpopular, visually unattractive and lacks even the most basic features.
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:49:46 AM

Troll, dude, give it a rest LOL.

The game has been around a long time and yes some people got upset for whatever reason. If you don't want to buy tokens, then don't. If you actually liked the game, then you can see the benefit of the new direction. If you don't like the game, then why are you here?

As for your baseless accusations, there were no lies (rather, they're provable truths) and I've always personally conversed directly with customers who have problems, as you can see from reading our forum threads. If anybody is remotely interested in what you quoted, then yes go to our forums to read the discussion and responses...

Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:34:06 AM

Bounty campaign thread has just been launched! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2025929
lodasama

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:58:12 AM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
shadowtoken

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:00:57 AM

Troll, dude, give it a rest LOL.

The game has been around a long time and yes some people got upset for whatever reason. If you don't want to buy tokens, then don't. If you actually liked the game, then you can see the benefit of the new direction. If you don't like the game, then why are you here?

As for your baseless accusations, there were no lies (rather, they're provable truths) and I've always personally conversed directly with customers who have problems, as you can see from reading our forum threads. If anybody is remotely interested in what you quoted, then yes go to our forums to read the discussion and responses...

Not for "whatever reason". You have fooled people so often before it's actually remarkable. Now you are trying to advertise this to people who have no idea about you. You can tell them anything. Your numbers are fabricated. There is no new direction. I am here to warn people. This Shadow Token Website is the most work you have done in years.

They are not baseless accusations, you lied over and over the past 4-5 years. Literally a hundred times or more. Probably hundreds of times. I read everything. You have taken a lot of money and now you want more. Of course with cryptocurrency.

As you stated you have conversed directly with customers. What company owner does that? You claim to have a company but you are literally the only person and you have lied about this. OVER AND OVER. I have talked with your former employees.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

i can see things get heated up ,btw can we see who are the members of the team of this project? maybe their identity will help attract more investors
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

Okay, just because you're acting more like an adult now, I'll answer your... statements.

Your numbers are fabricated.

Let's see what numbers you are talking about.

More than 4.7m registered players. Well, you're welcome to check the google play store that lists the installs as "1,000,000 - 5,000,000" on Android alone. That can't be fabricated. iOS doesn't give those stats publicly, but Shadow Era is available on iOS, Android, PC and Mac. So obviously this statement is more than likely to be true.

$2.7m in revenue with almost no advertising. Shadow Era was the first full-scale trading card game on mobile (another verifiable fact for you). Some mobile analytic sites give income estimates for apps, with historical data, but I'll leave it to you to investigate. Anyways if you were around, we had three successful crowdfunding campaigns: the first for Call of the Crystals physical cards, $229k raised. The second for Dark Prophecies physical cards, $115k raised out of $50k goal. The third Kickstarter for Shattered Fates digital, $92k raised out of $50k goal. You already quoted a guy saying he spent thousands in the game. Now is $2.7m revenue a lot? No, it's not. It basically covered the costs of development for the game and physical cards. But why are you assuming it's fabricated? The upside is that now the game is developed already and a major advertising campaign can generate nice revenues from disgruntled Hearthstone players Wink

There is no new direction.

Next week we will announce the new 6-member board of directors and I'm sure they will disagree with you there. Or do you think I'm making all that up too? I have chosen not to be on the board, but will remain as a technical advisor during the transition. You're welcome to voice any concerns you may have with the new board.

I am here to warn people. This Shadow Token Website is the most work you have done in years.

App update history is also publicly viewable. So again, nice try... I won't quote it here because it's too long.

As you stated you have conversed directly with customers. What company owner does that? You claim to have a company but you are literally the only person and you have lied about this. OVER AND OVER. I have talked with your former employees.

The owner of an indy game studio that created the game and cares about it enough to actually listen to the players. That's who. The fact that the studio in Vietnam was shut down has never been a secret, but you say I'm literally the only person that created this major 5-star game to give Hearthstone a run for its money? Thanks Smiley

As we have stated on the token page, all positions are open and we're hiring from the community who know and love the game and we've got a ton of responses so far!

Anything else you would like to discuss?

shadowtoken

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:28:28 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 05:02:05 AM by shadowtoken

Okay, just because you're acting more like an adult now, I'll answer your... statements.

Your numbers are fabricated.

Let's see what numbers you are talking about.

More than 4.7m registered players. Well, you're welcome to check the google play store that lists the installs as "1,000,000 - 5,000,000" on Android alone. That can't be fabricated. iOS doesn't give those stats publicly, but Shadow Era is available on iOS, Android, PC and Mac. So obviously this statement is more than likely to be true.

$2.7m in revenue with almost no advertising. Shadow Era was the first full-scale trading card game on mobile (another verifiable fact for you). Some mobile analytic sites give income estimates for apps, with historical data, but I'll leave it to you to investigate. Anyways if you were around, we had three successful crowdfunding campaigns: the first for Call of the Crystals physical cards, $229k raised. The second for Dark Prophecies physical cards, $115k raised out of $50k goal. The third Kickstarter for Shattered Fates digital, $92k raised out of $50k goal. You already quoted a guy saying he spent thousands in the game. Now is $2.7m revenue a lot? No, it's not. It basically covered the costs of development for the game and physical cards. But why are you assuming it's fabricated? The upside is that now the game is developed already and a major advertising campaign can generate nice revenues from disgruntled Hearthstone players Wink

There is no new direction.

Next week we will announce the new 6-member board of directors and I'm sure they will disagree with you there. Or do you think I'm making all that up too? I have chosen not to be on the board, but will remain as a technical advisor during the transition. You're welcome to voice any concerns you may have with the new board.

I am here to warn people. This Shadow Token Website is the most work you have done in years.

App update history is also publicly viewable. So again, nice try... I won't quote it here because it's too long.

The owner of an indy game studio that created the game and cares about it enough to actually listen to the players. That's who. The fact that the studio in Vietnam was shut down has never been a secret, but you say I'm literally the only person that created this major 5-star game to give Hearthstone a run for its money? Thanks Smiley

As we have stated on the token page, all positions are open and we're hiring from the community who know and love the game and we've got a ton of responses so far!

Anything else you would like to discuss?

You say there are 4m players on the shadow tokens website. That is a lie. Please state how many active players you have TODAY (i say it's around 300) and this WEEK (i say it's less than 1k).

So what happened with the 2.7m in revenue? You were asked this and you said it's irrelevant. You said you will soon disclose the operating costs. And you say you have debts to cover. How does that add up?

You can NOT go against the major ccgs on the market. Look at Shadow Era and look at your competitors. (eternal, gwent, hearthstone, elder scrolls legends, faeria, etc.) You have no chance as they are competing hard already.

6 member board? That's new to me. This is what gondorian posted 3 days ago:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39069-Shadow-Tokens&p=601338&viewfull=1#post601338

"Hi all.

Just thought I'd bump this announce that our one and only King of Lore, NachyoChez, will be rejoining us very soon, after taking three years away from SE to forge a new career as a software developer.

He will be joining NAME REMOVED and me on the Board of Directors, and also hopes to do more lore, more card design and also some coding (he's clearly not seen the scary code-base yet!), dependent on how much time he can allocate here."

Apparently you have backpedaled since the outrage:

"Unacceptable.

As someone who is considering investing between 2 and 5 thousand, I mean no ill will toward NAME REMOVED but I won't put a penny in if you're still onboard. I'm not the kind of guy to go around imposing my views on your intentions, but it's pretty universally agreed upon that you've fallen short on deadlines, promises, kickstarter agreements, your own product announcements, and many features.

This can only work if you leave. My only hope of my hobby surviving was that you were leaving. I have zero faith in this game surviving if you're still on board. You have to go in order for us to save it.

I promise I'm not the only one with this view. You will leave or see a substantial decrease in investments."

Not that this changes anything as you make it clear here that you are not giving up ownership:

"Q. What are these tokens really?

Each token represents a share of ownership of the game Shadow Era, the digital assets and physical card inventory. There are 10,000,000 tokens in total. Besides being publicly tradable, players get many benefits and rewards from being token holders. However, digital tokens are not shares in a company nor are they financial securities. Never risk more than you're willing to lose."

Gondorian has a real job since a few months. And so does NachyoChez. For clarification: Both enthusiastic forum members.

The updates? Mostly Gondorians work (and he recently announced he won't do it anymore). The card design and testing? Freely done by forum members (in fact they completed and rebalanced the very first set). And to be honest, pathetic progress. Bug fixes for years. In the unity client. A year without card Art for one of the sets. LIVE. IN GAME.

The change log can be viewed here: http://dev.wulven.com:8080/browse/SE#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Achangelog-panel
a lot of progress until 2013.

You havent created the game. You had dedicated designers and game directors (in total around 30 employees). We both know their names and where they are now. You were head of Wulven game studios and did programming. and you certainly haven't given hearthstone a run for its money. absolutely ridiculous.

EDIT: "The fact that the studio in Vietnam was shut down has never been a secret"

It doesn´t get worse than this. You are a pathological liar. NOT ONCE have you EVER disclosed this before. A forum member traveled to hanoi and visited the address and was told by the new owners that you are gone. You have take wulven.com offline. You have removed all traces of the address. Go make a post about the history of wulven game studios on your forum. i dare you.

Again (read my first post), you have closed the temporary Kickstarter company. When people found out and asked on the forum you answered that you "don´t need it".
midvidyk
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:12:07 AM

hi dev, could you tell me please what's the min and the hard cap for this ICO??
what's the price of Token?? because i can't find it in OP.

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:14:55 AM

interesting project
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

You say there are 4m players on the shadow tokens website. That is a lie. Please state how many active players you have TODAY (i say it's around 300) and this WEEK (i say it's less than 1k).

Read what the website says. "More than 4.7 million player accounts have been created."
On page 1 of this thread, somebody asked for the number of current players and I answered already with some discussion.

So what happened with the 2.7m in revenue? You were asked this and you said it's irrelevant. You said you will soon disclose the operating costs. And you say you have debts to cover. How does that add up?

The revenue was of course used for operating expenses, development, and physical card production. There are no debt liabilities involved in the sale. What I meant was that I'm personally responsible for any debts and that they wouldn't transfer over.

You can NOT go against the major ccgs on the market. Look at Shadow Era and look at your competitors. (eternal, gwent, hearthstone, elder scrolls legends, faeria, etc.) You have no chance as they are competing hard already.

27,000 5-star reviewers would disagree with you there. All those games are different and unique in their own way. There is room in the market for them all, of course.

6 member board? That's new to me. This is what gondorian posted 3 days ago:
[...]
Apparently you have backpedaled since the outrage:

Indeed, Gondorian was a bit hasty in his post as we haven't announced the board yet. I've decided it's best not to be part of it, but will remain on as technical advisor during the transition. The board members are all pillars from the community that know the game very well, and you can be sure they'll have the confidence of everyone going forward.

Not that this changes anything as you make it clear here that you are not giving up ownership:

Well it does say exactly "each token represents a share of ownership...". But read the fine print, tokens are not and can not be legal stock shares of a company. Of a digital asset, controlled by a paid board of directors, yes.

The updates? Mostly Gondorians work (and he recently announced he won't do it anymore). The card design and testing? Freely done by forum members (in fact they completed and rebalanced the very first set). And to be honest, pathetic progress. Bug fixes for years. In the unity client. A year without card Art for one of the sets. LIVE. IN GAME.

Well you're way off here, again. Gondorian has only ever done card design and coding of the cards. Card design was largely done by the paid 5-member design team, and then more recently by Gondorian for the LL set. Balance testing is done by the volunteer Player's Focus Group, an elite team of players that give feedback on the balance and design during development. The game is highly balanced even at the most competitive level, as can be seen by the number of different deck types being used. We always fix bugs as they are reported and pride ourselves at being virtually bug free.

Thanks. And here I thought you just said the most work I did in the past years was the token website LOL

You havent created the game. You had dedicated designers and game directors (in total around 30 employees). We both know their names and where they are now. You were head of Wulven game studios and did programming. and you certainly haven't given hearthstone a run for its money. absolutely ridiculous.

Actually Wulven Game Studios in Vietnam had 50 employees at the time it was closed in 2014 I think it was. But the majority of them were not involved in Shadow Era. Your point is?

EDIT: "The fact that the studio in Vietnam was shut down has never been a secret"

It doesn´t get worse than this. You are a pathological liar. NOT ONCE have you EVER disclosed this before. A forum member traveled to hanoi and visited the address and was told by the new owners that you are gone. You have take wulven.com offline. You have removed all traces of the address. Go make a post about the history of wulven game studios on your forum. i dare you.

Again (read my first post), you have closed the temporary Kickstarter company. When people found out and asked on the forum you answered that you "don´t need it".

You keep using that word, liar. I don't think it means what you think it means...
As I said, the Vietnam studio was closed in 2014. The domain wulven.com has been forwarded to shadowera.com for years. This is really old news and I fail to see the relevance now.

The whole concept of this token sale, and the reason for the slow development recently, is that as I've said I'm no longer able to continue with the management and development and so this will allow me to effectively sell it to the players. The community-driven development will let the game reach it's full potential. It's simply not able to do that with a single owner that takes on too much responsibility.

I've tried to be patient and respond to each of your points, but I mean... at some point I have to stop feeding the trolls lol

ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:52:55 AM

hi dev, could you tell me please what's the min and the hard cap for this ICO??
what's the price of Token?? because i can't find it in OP.

Thanks in advance.

It's going on the Waves DEX on August 1st for a starting market cap of $500k. Price will be set based on current exchange rates at the time of listing.
Alternate methods including paying directly with BTC and ETH will be available on the website.
It will be a free market, so prices are expected to rise with demand until the 6m tokens for public sale are sold out.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: