Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:39:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Decentralized EXchange 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 45397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptur

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

OMG OMG OMG

can't believe someone filled my orders on nova tonight

muahahahah thanks for dumping all that BCO to me and please keep it coming!!

c

https://jsecoin.com/o/?a=16401  <- I get free crypto if you join Smiley THANKS!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
za7en

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

OMG OMG OMG

c

LoL lucky you Smiley Anyone knows why the price is falling? Anyway, I'll buy some, just in case.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:38:41 AM

the dex looks rly not bad already, the site is fast and intuitive, we need comunity now, telegram and discord groups and more comunication from the team!
also when can u start stake bco?

COVESTING

SPACE
sICO starts on 24th of November
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

za7en

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

the dex looks rly not bad already, the site is fast and intuitive, we need comunity now, telegram and discord groups and more comunication from the team!

Acording to the roadmap, we will be able to 'stake' on November.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 420

LTC: LWF7XPZJpoXsQtcTDkiphkjsLGHd9WNkDr

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

Are there any requirements listed to what a coin has to have to get listed on Crypto-Bridge? I have a couple coins that are interested in trying to get listed on there and strong community and devs that back them. I feel like BCO will eventually take off but it needs a successful following as a key component to do so. Part of that is listing coins that have a strong future that will only grow with development and time not scam ICO's or just run of the mill shitcoins.

kawaiicrypto

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:22:16 PM

Check your OP.. Link to pool is a mailto: URL xD

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 126

Patience is a virtue

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:31:53 PM

Are there any requirements listed to what a coin has to have to get listed on Crypto-Bridge? I have a couple coins that are interested in trying to get listed on there and strong community and devs that back them. I feel like BCO will eventually take off but it needs a successful following as a key component to do so. Part of that is listing coins that have a strong future that will only grow with development and time not scam ICO's or just run of the mill shitcoins.

Join the slack on the front page and you can contact the devs there.

I said the same thing, I'm in the slack and I told them that but someone else brought up a good point that it may be a waste of resources at the moment. Devs are working on the platform right now, I also inquired them about adding ethereum based coins to the DEX because I have to exchange my ETH for BTC to use crypto-bridge and they said they are working on that next so they've got their hands full. I'm sure we'll have a telegram soon, but certain priorities are first at the moment.

OMG OMG OMG

c

LoL lucky you Smiley Anyone knows why the price is falling? Anyway, I'll buy some, just in case.

Normal market movement on Nova. Not to mention that the coin was mined by the community here on BTT, so most of the miners don't care to hold BCO.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:56:39 PM

Nova is being closed

yupp so basically everycoin there is in the red as nubs panic to get OUT ;p
Im still buying small amounts of this, there's a lot of decentralized exchanges in the works but this and OB are my two to win imo
They should partner with ARK haha, bring markets and chains together Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
  ███████           ▀▀███████
 ████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███████
█████████   ████████   ████████
█████████   ████████   █████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████
█████████           ▄▄██████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀████████████████
█████████        ████████████████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀███████████████
 ███████        ██████████████
  ███████   █████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
.PerksCoin.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY.
✔ Secure ✔ Transparent ✔ Fully Autonomous ✔ Self-Regulating ✔ Peer to Peer, B2B, B2C ✔ Decentralized Platform

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
zecon

Activity: 154

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:17:19 AM

This dump is lovely.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
elgoog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

Which coin is used for the distribution of 50% profit?
Do $BCO holders get it in $BCO(with the rate at that time) or other coins(like $BTC, $ETH)?

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
Swinging Phallus

Patience is a virtue

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?

Huh This is a weird question, I'm not a mod or a dev here, just trying to help since I really believe in this project. There wasn't an "issuing" of coins, it wasn't premined it was mined by the community. It's on page 1 of what the total supply is, if that's your question.

"BridgeCoin Specification

mining algorithm: scrypt PoW (pool mining)
total coins: 27 million
block reward: 256 coins, halving every month
block time: 60 seconds
difficulty retarget: 10 blocks
default port: 6333, rpc port 6332
fair launch, there is no premine, no ico! "

Which coin is used for the distribution of 50% profit?
Do $BCO holders get it in $BCO(with the rate at that time) or other coins(like $BTC, $ETH)?

Join the slack, there was discussions of this earlier. After scrolling up there for a while they were discussing that most possibly it would be in BTC but it is still under review until profit staking is released/revealed in November.

elgoog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

Thank you for the answer. I'll join the slack.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
blendercross

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:18:36 AM

Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of this from day to day, so I decided to make an article about this topic in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!
za7en

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

Halloween discount on BCO sold on nova, 50% OFF. Just put your buy order.
afrorc

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

Hello, I need help:

I sent BCO from Novaexchange (yesterday) to address for deposit generated in my wallet (BykKN99Khg1wrx86LYGmk86gKnFyuvRAqY) and in explorer everything is OK but balance in my wallet-account it is "0".

Did I do something wrong or should I do something more to see proper balance?

Thanks in advance for any help/hints.
Swinging Phallus

Patience is a virtue

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:26:10 PM

Hello, I need help:

I sent BCO from Novaexchange (yesterday) to address for deposit generated in my wallet (BykKN99Khg1wrx86LYGmk86gKnFyuvRAqY) and in explorer everything is OK but balance in my wallet-account it is "0".

I had the same problem, no worries just wait. All transactions are being processed manually at the moment, movement is slow. Just give it time.

afrorc

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

Hello, I need help:

I had the same problem, no worries just wait. All transactions are being processed manually at the moment, movement is slow. Just give it time.

I get it, cheers!
CryptoBridge

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:05:20 PM

If you still have problems with a stuck transactions, please reach out to us on Slack.

We have paid out the first week of market maker program compensation:

EOT 3034.69981800
BTC 0.02764665
XIOS 3.05162955
BCO 546.24098225
LTC 0.00418134
ETHCA 45.54125525
PIVX 0.00914818
DOGE 200.88902600
EQT 11.76250440
XVG 0.49818333

Next payout will be on Wednesday! You can earn 0.10% per filled order if you provider liquidity to an existing market on the DEX.

CryptoBridge

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of this from day to day, so I decided to make an article about this topic in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!

There was no premine in the beginning so there is no budget for bounties unfortunately. We would still appreciate any additional exposure everyone can offer. Spread the word!

za7en

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

There was no premine in the beginning so there is no budget for bounties unfortunately. We would still appreciate any additional exposure everyone can offer. Spread the word!

Will make some tweets from my account to spread the word about BCO. Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.