Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:02:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Decentralized EXchange 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 45300 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 814

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

What is the legal status of BCO tokens now that they receive profits from the trading? It sounds like dividends from a stock and would make BCO considered a security.

Since CryptoBridge does not keep any of the trading profits themselves, does that make BCO different from a security somehow? Has anyone on the CryptoBridge looked into this at all? I'm liking this coin a lot but hesitant to get in if there could be legal issues.

See their blog post where this is addressed as well https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridge-funding-model-no-ico-no-premine-fair-distributed-2060d342bd28

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 420

LTC: LWF7XPZJpoXsQtcTDkiphkjsLGHd9WNkDr

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

As some have mentioned, staking is now active and 0.9.4 client has been released. Thank you for @inoue for the japanese translation and thank you @coinman for the blog articles.

For the time being, 75% of all trading profits will go to BCO stakers (equals 0.15%). 25% of trading profits go to the already established market maker program. CryptoBridge will not get a cut in this. With that we hope to boost the overall success of the program and volume.

Download at https://crypto-bridge.org or use the web wallet at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org

A tutorial how to stake can be found on our blog:
https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/tutorial-how-to-stake-bridgecoin-bco-on-cryptobridge-to-receive-50-of-profits-ce3fea3fad2e

More information how staking is calculated and how our bonus system works is also available here:
https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/introducing-staking-50-of-all-trading-profits-on-cryptobridge-will-go-to-bridgecoin-stakers-b26fe7723a3

Great job on the release and the staking payout I'm definitely throwing a good chunk of my coins into the staking with the supply only being 27 million its almost guaranteed future profit imo as we see with the current price increase it wouldn't take much! Still hope to see XLR and ELLA on the exchange, those two have a lot of potential to be the alternative PIVX and ETH to your BTS and the three could really see heavy gains in 2018 and I would definitely bring my crypto to the exchange I'm a stakeholder to lol.  Grin

Ajpa94

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

Now it's a matter of time for more people to get to know and trade on CryptoBridge, some improvements are definitely coming, it's definitely a good thing! The volume is actually nice, it will be a good job to keep those numbers.

denis1995

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

Is this still aveliable to mining?
vella85

Activity: 616

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:40:56 PM

No mining finished a couple of days ago, all BCO has been mined now. You can stake some BCO on the DEX if you like. I have decided to lock 90% of my BCO coins in for 6 months to see how it goes and I plan to buy more BCO to stake for the 1 year plan.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Entei

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

No mining finished a couple of days ago, all BCO has been mined now. You can stake some BCO on the DEX if you like. I have decided to lock 90% of my BCO coins in for 6 months to see how it goes and I plan to buy more BCO to stake for the 1 year plan.
It's an extremely risky and daring move, but if it works out, you can become a millionaire, Bridgecoin or better, CryptoBrige, is being viewed by countless people, is one of the top projects this year. Wink
vella85

Activity: 616

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:11:17 PM

It's an extremely risky and daring move, but if it works out, you can become a millionaire, Bridgecoin or better, CryptoBrige, is being viewed by countless people, is one of the top projects this year. Wink

Yes I agree that I have taken a big risk by doing this however I truly believe in the project and also believe that in time more and more people will start using CryptoBridge. Just remember that there are hardly any coins trading on there at the moment so once more coins are listed on there the volumes will start to pick up and so will the profits so I think its well worth the risk at this stage.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jocuserious

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:00:35 AM

Yes I agree that I have taken a big risk by doing this however I truly believe in the project and also believe that in time more and more people will start using CryptoBridge. Just remember that there are hardly any coins trading on there at the moment so once more coins are listed on there the volumes will start to pick up and so will the profits so I think its well worth the risk at this stage.

Support for Ethereum tokens is on the docket next, I think, and that should help with volume.  People like to trade their favorite coins.

I think the staking/profit sharing is cool but I'm excited for decentralized margin trading in June.  It's an obvious move to stake while we wait for that, in my opinion.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:39:17 AM

What is the legal status of BCO tokens now that they receive profits from the trading? It sounds like dividends from a stock and would make BCO considered a security.

Since CryptoBridge does not keep any of the trading profits themselves, does that make BCO different from a security somehow? Has anyone on the CryptoBridge looked into this at all? I'm liking this coin a lot but hesitant to get in if there could be legal issues.

See their blog post where this is addressed as well https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridge-funding-model-no-ico-no-premine-fair-distributed-2060d342bd28

This does not answer the question...
It answers a completely different question that STEEM addressed regarding launching an entity via PoW tokens.

BCO is very likely a security in the US, so US exchanges are unlikely...
But I'm more interested in how nicely liquidity is building = $200,000 today  Grin
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:24:21 AM

This does not answer the question...
It answers a completely different question that STEEM addressed regarding launching an entity via PoW tokens.

BCO is very likely a security in the US, so US exchanges are unlikely...
But I'm more interested in how nicely liquidity is building = $200,000 today  Grin

It does answer the question

1. It states BCO worked with a legal team to before determine how to fund the development of the DEX. Hence BridgeCoin

This is the safest coin in my opinion when compared to all other exchanges and other projects  that have received funding which have done it explicitly as an ICO and so are at a much more significant risk when compared to BridgeCoin and CryptoBridge.  You can live vicariously  through the rest of the traders :p

altexchanger2015

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

Rugosa

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:06:42 AM

how do I add new coins to the exchange

Passive Coin

Activity: 98

Passive Coin - small coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:58:28 AM

I do not think there is much risk while staking BCO.
Seems a lot of crypto-lovers chosen staking (like me Smiley ) and a lot of coins will go out of the circulation, for a longer while.
This means less selling pressure in coming months. .... well, I suppose so....
Dev team is active, determined and going step by step to success, which is most important.

Yes, I see BCO is listed at Bitafex, but not much trading there, is completely fresh exchange.
I think, majority of BCO trading will be concentrated at CryptoBridge.

p.s.
Still CryptoBridge do not support Ethereum based ERC-20 tokens.
Maybe, when they start accepting, we will see Passive Coin listed at CryptoBridge.  Cool Tongue Smiley

◄ Passive Coin ►
 ◄ Small 500K Supply Coin with Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●  We support: Hedge Token  ●
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 420

LTC: LWF7XPZJpoXsQtcTDkiphkjsLGHd9WNkDr

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:53:41 AM

Well this is exciting glad to see a new exchange listed!

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:01:36 PM

Did CryptoBridge authorize you listing them on your exchange? I suppose in crypto exchanges can list any coins they want since permission is not explicitly needed.
Fobos2017

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Blockchain stuck for more then 12h that don't look like healthy blockchain.
Ajpa94

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

I open my wallet and it says that it's recovering the delayed blocks, to 20 hours my wallet does not synchronize, what is happening? Roll Eyes This new exchange that added BCO, negotiate at risk, check before anything.

etienne_marais

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:40:56 AM

I'm another nagger vouching for Solaris XLR Grin

Is there a voting system for coins to be listed or something to that effect ?
stefanson

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:53:20 AM

If you get a weird error when attempting to stake, make sure the amount you are staking is less than your total minus the staking cost. For example if you're trying to stake all 100 of your coins, you can't. You can stake 100-27 (staking fee)=73 coins available for staking. Those are rounded numbers for all of it but this should help you understand what I'm saying.
Is staking fee that much? From your analysis, that's about 30% of amount you intend staking.
etienne_marais

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

If you get a weird error when attempting to stake, make sure the amount you are staking is less than your total minus the staking cost. For example if you're trying to stake all 100 of your coins, you can't. You can stake 100-27 (staking fee)=73 coins available for staking. Those are rounded numbers for all of it but this should help you understand what I'm saying.
Is staking fee that much? From your analysis, that's about 30% of amount you intend staking.

Fee is fixed at 27.3142665 BCO regardless amount to be staked or the period of staking. I think they want to encourage larger amounts to be staked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.