Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:53:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Decentralized EXchange 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 44542 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
musclepump

Activity: 154

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:19:01 AM

Man I was buying bco on etherdelta thinking it was this coin... but it's some fucking coin called banana coin.... blockfolio thru me off... lol live and learn 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AwesomeHoney

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:47:34 AM

I have tried personally the pocket book based trade two times now. The 2nd time to add to my placement. It's very effective and user friendly. I believe the devs are German and it has that German feel. Appropriate and Perfekte.
russaroll

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:19:26 PM

I have the same  but my stability is showing good.
musclepump

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:32:51 AM

PIVX and DOGE has been put into the CryptoBridge Decentralized Trade. Enjoy.

Thanks for the info... is there any discord or telegram group for bco?
ElPolloLoco

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:48:22 AM

Absolutely loving this idea, but what makes Cryptobridge stand out between all the other Dex's, presently Dex's are growing out of the floor like marijuana, that infographic appears very good, but it could use a section where it sums all things up that couldOror make it stand out from other Dex's.greets and keep up adding new coins!
marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:45:06 PM

I don't know if there any discord or telegram but there is slack where you can ask for your questions. You can join slack at https://join.slack.com/t/cryptobridge/shared_invite/MjI2OTAzNjU3MzYyLTE1MDI4MTUyNDItYzQ0OTgwMDc0Yg

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Romeroh

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

Absolutely loving this idea, but what makes Cryptobridge stand out between all the other Dex's, presently Dex's are growing out of the floor like marijuana, that infographic appears very good, but it could use a section where it sums all things up that couldOror make it stand out from other Dex's.greets and keep up adding new coins!

The fact that its decentralized and dividence sharing makes it very interesting.
Ragarg

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

Hello Bridge team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in BCO just set c=BCO as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
HerthaYid

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:28 PM

In around 2 weeks, all coins will be mined  Grin

I predict that the price will gradually rise and fomo will kick in once the profit share program is live.
buyercontact

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:10 AM

Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 420

LTC: LWF7XPZJpoXsQtcTDkiphkjsLGHd9WNkDr

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:13 AM

Thats good news, Now I'm just waiting for XLR, PIRL, and ELLA to get an add then I think I will actually take my trading over there full time because stock.exchange and coinexchange are not the best places to hold a lot of BTC on imo.

I don't know if there any discord or telegram but there is slack where you can ask for your questions. You can join slack at https://join.slack.com/t/cryptobridge/shared_invite/MjI2OTAzNjU3MzYyLTE1MDI4MTUyNDItYzQ0OTgwMDc0Yg

Well that's no good discord is where all the cool coins go these days, slack is full of bots spamming all the time these days and telegram is okay from what I've used of it but I think people prefer discord, do the devs have any places to setup a channel by chance?

cryptofarmer

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:20:49 AM

Bridgecoin pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
madarkieus

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:19:24 AM

In around 2 weeks, all coins will be mined  Grin

I predict that the price will gradually rise and fomo will kick in once the profit share program is live.

Exactly! Is there a date or estimation when the profit sharing program starts?
HerthaYid

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:40:03 AM

Thats good news, Now I'm just waiting for XLR, PIRL, and ELLA to get an add then I think I will actually take my trading over there full time because stock.exchange and coinexchange are not the best places to hold a lot of BTC on imo.

Well that's no good discord is where all the cool coins go these days, slack is full of bots spamming all the time these days and telegram is okay from what I've used of it but I think people prefer discord, do the devs have any places to setup a channel by chance?
The dev should create a discord and telegram channel. It takes only seconds to do, and helps create a community around the coin. Very important IMO.
s4fcb

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:11:49 AM

Where can I find more info on the team or are they anonymous?
Shews

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

The dev should create a discord and telegram channel. It takes only seconds to do, and helps create a community around the coin. Very important IMO.

Devs are in full-time development mode at the moment to deliver roadmap milestones. It takes away some of those resources to manage another social platforms. It will probably happen (as with other marketing) but I think getting the tech in place is the priority  for now.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

A mining for BCO will be ending! I wonder what will happen to prices after this? It is clear that BrigdeCoin is a diamond in the middle so many stones listed in CoinMarketCap! People are hesitating to secure their futures, how sad.

HerthaYid

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

A mining for BCO will be ending! I wonder what will happen to prices after this? It is clear that BrigdeCoin is a diamond in the middle so many stones listed in CoinMarketCap! People are hesitating to secure their futures, how sad.
You only have to look at the sales on nova to see all these small sales from miners of a few hundred coins every 10 minutes. People are filling their bags from these sales. Never do you ever see big transactions go through, as no holders want to sell and there is practically ZERO weak hands on these coins.

As soon as all are mined then you will see people fighting over the few coins up for sale.
musclepump

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:44:35 AM

What's the custom token ifinmation for MEW ? I just read some thing stating you have to go into the personalized symbol information to get the creditr

where did you get your coins? i believe its not compatible with MEW
Nicolas9

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

I have tried personally the pocket book based trade two times now. The 2nd time to add to my placement. It's very effective and user friendly. I believe the devs are German and it has that German feel. Appropriate and Perfekte.

Website|Whitepaper
■ ■ ▄  ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.