Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pircklr1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

CryptoBridge’s Fifth Staking Payout to BridgeCoin Stakers! Calm Before The Moon| February 15 th 2017

https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridges-fifth-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-9358f5e0648b

Has anyone made any kind of estimation on the potential income for example if CryptoBridge becomes relatively popular and most of the tokens get staked? In this bi-weekly report we can see that the amount of staking is increasing faster than the trading volume (which was actually decreasing). I was just wondering if the stakes (or dividends or whatever) become so small that it would be more profitable just hold the coins and sell them once the price is high.

As the dex exchanges become more popular in time, so the profit will rise for the BCO stakers, the volume already increased to around 1 M from few hundreds in the early stage. If you want to sell when the price is high just stake your coins for 1 month.

Valid points. Thanks. I enjoy investments that provide passive income so I have no intentions of selling my coins but I think it is always worth consideration if some pump pushes the price very high or increasing staking makes the yearly ROI extremely low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

my staking period is done, now if i don't claim my coins back  i will continue to get shares from income right?
nomadedigital

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:10:29 AM

Cryptobridge is a scam, they keep users coins and they do not refund you whenever they decide there is an issue with a blockchain. They are not decentralized as they preach everywhere, since you dont have access to the priv keys of the wallets you are depositing/withdrawing to before converting into fake tokens to trade inside the platform. Pure shit, dex my ass.
There is no difference between trading on CB or cryptopia or bittrex or any other centralized cryptoshit exchange. period.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
HaithamSleem

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

I need a help, I have some coin in BCO wallet(windows) not in CryptoBridge. When opened my wallet to tray to trnasfer my BCO To CryptoBridge exchange i found (No block source avaliable) and last block found 7 dayes ago ,even there is 9 active connection ,

So when i asked dev in the discord he said (The bco blockchain is no longer supported by us as mining ended. There is no block reward anymore but there are still miners that mine it. May take some time to produce a block though)

Also he said (You need to wait until a block has been produced and at current miners difficulty it can take days because it is fluctuate massively)

And also he said(Just wait until a block is produced .. it may take a few days)

So i asked him (can i send my coin while my wallet is out of sync and after a block is produced ,it will finish the process?)

But he did not answer

Could any one help me in this problem, any solution ? or my coin is dead now

And sorry if my english is not good it is not my mother langauge.
Mynameischair

Activity: 196

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

my staking period is done, now if i don't claim my coins back  i will continue to get shares from income right?

No i believe you have to stake it again and define the new stake period

Mynameischair

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

I need a help, I have some coin in BCO wallet(windows) not in CryptoBridge. When opened my wallet to tray to trnasfer my BCO To CryptoBridge exchange i found (No block source avaliable) and last block found 7 dayes ago ,even there is 9 active connection ,

So when i asked dev in the discord he said (The bco blockchain is no longer supported by us as mining ended. There is no block reward anymore but there are still miners that mine it. May take some time to produce a block though)

Also he said (You need to wait until a block has been produced and at current miners difficulty it can take days because it is fluctuate massively)

So i asked him (can i send my coin while my wallet is out of sync and after a block is produced ,it will finish the process?)

But he did not answer

nope it's a bad idea to send your coin while the wallet it's out of sync, the coin will be stuck in limbo till the wallet is fully synced and you might even end up not receiving. best is to be patient and wait for the wallet to sync up

Mynameischair

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

Cryptobridge is a scam, they keep users coins and they do not refund you whenever they decide there is an issue with a blockchain. They are not decentralized as they preach everywhere, since you dont have access to the priv keys of the wallets you are depositing/withdrawing to before converting into fake tokens to trade inside the platform. Pure shit, dex my ass.
There is no difference between trading on CB or cryptopia or bittrex or any other centralized cryptoshit exchange. period.

My guess is you a fud for a competing dex that is unhappy with the fast growth that cryptobridge is experiencing. Anyway, good luck with the fud. Those of us that constantly use the exchange know better. take care.

HaithamSleem

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

But he did not answer

nope it's a bad idea to send your coin while the wallet it's out of sync, the coin will be stuck in limbo till the wallet is fully synced and you might even end up not receiving. best is to be patient and wait for the wallet to sync up

Many thanks for your replay.

Now i am trying to direct my miner(bitmain L3+)to BCO may be it help but becouse of there is no pool so i am trying to solo mining but i dont have the way to soo mining by L3+

Thanks for your help.
nomadedigital

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

My guess is you a fud for a competing dex that is unhappy with the fast growth that cryptobridge is experiencing. Anyway, good luck with the fud. Those of us that constantly use the exchange know better. take care.
You can keep guessing, you have all the rights in the world to emit your very personal opinion, as well as I am.
Fast growth?....maybe it is a matter of perspective. It is an outright scam when the exchange operators keep your coins hostage, also when they say they are decentralized when they are not. Keep guessing, it is your right as well as it is your right to turn your back to the actual facts. Fud..you dont even know what that is. Anyways good luck to you too. Cheers.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

You can keep guessing, you have all the rights in the world to emit your very personal opinion, as well as I am.
Fast growth?....maybe it is a matter of perspective. It is an outright scam when the exchange operators keep your coins hostage, also when they say they are decentralized when they are not. Keep guessing, it is your right as well as it is your right to turn your back to the actual facts. Fud..you dont even know what that is. Anyways good luck to you too. Cheers.

It's not a scam, but rather how things are done on the Bitshares platform.

That said, there is no "fast growth" since...
Exchanges make 90% of their profits from the Top 20 coins... and the only Large Cap with any volume on BCO is LTC.

Also, the last "moon" payout is 0.0007% of market cap = 7/100th of 1%...
And all that amazing profit is going to the original spec miners... none of it goes to actual traders.

The last point I would make us a trader's #1, #2 and #3 job is to analyze Counterparty Risk...
After years of trading I can pretty much categorize Counterparty Risk for my centralized exchanges...
For example, I recently pulled out of both Polo and Bittrex because of skyrocketing risk...
But it's completely impossible to analyze Counterparty Risk for BCO.
rednacho

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

any word on when erc20 tokens are being added?
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

After this last BCO staking payday (my first) I have 97 small amounts of many coins, I was actually expecting BCO or BTS as a reward.

I did export the file to Excel, but that is going to be a mess and mostly manual job to figure returns

Anyone have a better method of calculation of profit?

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
ronshui39

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:52:46 AM

As recent fud posts indicate, devs from any of the 5-6 Bitshares platforms, please share, confirm, actual question on decentralization, g-o-v access to nodes, anonymity, coin ownership, keys, etc.

Thank you
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

Anyone is having problem with the bridgecoin wallet? I can't get it sync as it says: "no blocksource availabe".
CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

After this last BCO staking payday (my first) I have 97 small amounts of many coins, I was actually expecting BCO or BTS as a reward.

I did export the file to Excel, but that is going to be a mess and mostly manual job to figure returns

Anyone have a better method of calculation of profit?

There is a equivalent btc value included in the transaction memo of every payout of the time of the transaction.

CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

As recent fud posts indicate, devs from any of the 5-6 Bitshares platforms, please share, confirm, actual question on decentralization, g-o-v access to nodes, anonymity, coin ownership, keys, etc.

Thank you

CryptoBridge runs on top of the Bitshares blockchain and trading there is fully decentralized. All deposits/withdrawals go through our gateways which is still largely in development. When development is done, this will be fully decentralized as well as there will be independent gateway operators that co-sign every transaction via multi-signature. It is not possible for a gateway operator to run with part of the funds as he'd need support from the super majority of the other gateway operators.

HaithamSleem

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:19:56 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 07:23:04 AM by HaithamSleem

Anyone is having problem with the bridgecoin wallet? I can't get it sync as it says: "no blocksource availabe".

I have the same problem it is says: "no blocksource availabe" from about 10 days ago actually the last block had producd in the explorer 10 days ago is block (242790)  it is the same in the wallet, obviously there is no miner pointed to the BCO to produce the blocks.

My coins are stuck now in my windows wallet, the funny thing that i asked dev in CryptoBridge's discord about this problem and he told me litterly (The bco blockchain is no longer supported by us as mining ended. There is no block reward anymore but there are still miners that mine it. May take some time to produce a block though) so if they are not support the BCO blockchain, so who is the support.

so please anyone can give us a help in this problem?
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I have the same problem it is says: "no blocksource availabe" from about 10 days ago actually the last block had producd in the explorer 10 days ago is block (242790)  it is the same in the wallet, obviously there is no miner pointed to the BCO to produce the blocks.

My coins are stuck now in my windows wallet, the funny thing that i asked dev in CryptoBridge's discord about this problem and he told me litterly (The bco blockchain is no longer supported by us as mining ended. There is no block reward anymore but there are still miners that mine it. May take some time to produce a block though) so if they are not support the BCO blockchain, so who is the support.

so please anyone can give us a help in this problem?

I have a lot of coins stucked too. I hope the dev will do something in this matter as many of us are holders.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

am fully synced now, so none of you should be having any problem with the wallet anymore

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Some impatient people are selling their rare BCOs for a price that does not reflect all of Bridgecoin's potential, what will they do when ETH tokens are added to DEX, bringing more liquidity? It's rare for an exchange to make 1 million dollars a day, being new, using the platform bitshares as a base and still without the most known projects!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: