Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Hello all! Is there any issue with the web exchange? I have been having a hard time getting the exchange to load the past 3 days as most nodes around the world were unreachable. For some reason for me only the Sydney node works as I live in Europe and when this node is offline nothing works for me even when I use a node that is close like Hong Kong but only the dashboard loads and not the exchange. I would like to see more nodes set up in more places if that is possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

Hello all! Is there any issue with the web exchange? I have been having a hard time getting the exchange to load the past 3 days as most nodes around the world were unreachable. For some reason for me only the Sydney node works as I live in Europe and when this node is offline nothing works for me even when I use a node that is close like Hong Kong but only the dashboard loads and not the exchange. I would like to see more nodes set up in more places if that is possible.

Everything works fine here.

Have you tried deleting cookies and cache on your browser or using incognito mode?

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

Is there a way to check all the staking payments received so far? / staking history

tried http://www.cryptobridgestats.com/account-history but the website keeps timing out...

You can check all your history here http://bitshares-explorer.io

thank you, could find it by searching my account here
http://bitshares-explorer.io/#/accounts

any tips on howto download their .CSV?
tried using the link but it didn't work.
it came empty

<..>

usually when it doesn't work here I just try to connect to a different node and it works.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

I am happy using your exchange the last 6 months.
I want to ask what is the minimum amount of BCO for staking?
And how often pay outs are made? Once per month ?
Thanks in Advance!
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

Thanks in Advance!

there's no minimum but keep in mind that atual fee to open a BCO position is  2.315672 BCO and to close 4.631344 BCO
payments are done twice a month.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

Thanks in Advance!

there's no minimum but keep in mind that atual fee to open a BCO position is  2.315672 BCO and to close 4.631344 BCO
payments are done twice a month.
Oh, didn't know about this. Didn't know that if you actually want to have a position with them, you'll be paying almost $11 (both opening and closing position converted to current trading value) as a fee to CryptoBridge. Well, if you'll gonna think about it, this will force anyone to have a long-term position with them to cover the fee that you paid for opening and will pay for closing it. That's why most of the people that I know chose the 1 year contract of staking with BCO.

What is the % of payout per month? If you have any link where to check it, kindly provide it here and will definitely appreciate your help.  Wink

EDIT: Just found the link here: https://crypto-bridge.org/2018/09/01/cryptobridges-eighteenth-staking-payout-to-bridgecoin-stakers-second-largest-payout-to-date-august-31st-2018/
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:34:22 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 05:24:34 PM by KonsolTurk

Here is BCO=50 usd Roadmap of mine

1:Improve the interface:
* Remove the bts based fee system , i know system is based on bts blockchain but its really user unfriendly , take fees in whetever market you trade, system should deal with bts not user.

* Balance page sucks, it doesnt give accurate estimations of value and info about changes, it cant give u charts(it tries but can't)

* Add more detailed  order history, deposit history etc pages

*Create pages about coins got into exchange

2.Add Tokens : Erc20 ,Eos ....

3.Lower staking fees at least 10 times lower than what it is now.

Right now only more than 1000 bco staking have a meaning and unless you have huge bco balances less than 6 months are always gives u loss.

Give some good information about current stakes at staking page People would like to see how much they earned, not calculate.

4.Improve nodes

It improved a bit but still needs more stability

5.System could use Staking options or shared mn services on eligible coins.

6.Dont accept every coin  to the Exchange at least put some decent criterias
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
Merited by gawlea (2)

Here is BCO=50 usd Roadmap of mine

1:Improve the interface:
* Remove the bts based fee system , i know system is based on bts blockchain but its really user unfriendly , take fees in whetever market you trade, system should deal with bts not user.

* Balance page sucks, it doesnt give accurate estimations of value and info about changes, it cant give u charts(it tries but can't)

* Add more detailed  order history, deposit history etc pages

*Create pages about coins got into exchange

2.Add Tokens : Erc20 ,Eos ....

3.Lower staking fees at least 10 times lower than what it is now.

Right now only more than 1000 bco staking have a meaning and unless you have huge bco balances less than 6 months are always gives u loss.

Give some good information about current stakes at staking page People would like to see how much they earned, not calculate.

4.Improve nodes

It imroved a bit but still needs more stability

5.System could use Staking options or shared mn services on eligible coins.

6.Dont accept every coin  to the Exchange at least put some decent criterias

"Right now only more than 1000 bco staking have a meaning and unless you have huge bco balances less than 6 months are always gives u loss."

Even with 5000 like I stake for 1 year all you collect is some dust from every shitcoin on the exchange, I don't think is a good aproach this. I better one is to sell 50% of the fees and give the users who stake their BCO only BTC/BCO coins, this way you don't have to sell the dust and pay fees for every coin listed on crypto-bridge.
adwebinc
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

I am able to login to my local CryptoBridge wallet, but my account shows "NULL" and get very strange transaction history and coin balances that are not mine.  I have my private key, but when I go to the "restore" section in settings, there is no option to import my key. It states that I must enable local wallet.  Advice on how to correct?
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Even with 5000 like I stake for 1 year all you collect is some dust from every shitcoin on the exchange, I don't think is a good aproach this. I better one is to sell 50% of the fees and give the users who stake their BCO only BTC/BCO coins, this way you don't have to sell the dust and pay fees for every coin listed on crypto-bridge.

that could be a option , give me staking payout in these shouldn't that hard to be archive
, because i like getting new coins  for long time hodl when someone like you want to sell them directly.
If they stop taking everycoin to exchange that dust could be very valuable someday...
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

BCO Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $ 47.98M   
Current Supply   27,000,000
Volume (24h)    $ 12.21K   
Maximum Supply   27,000,000
Price %(1h)    2.04%
Price %(24h)    -9.32%
Price %(7d)           18.27%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/bridgecoin/bco/
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

that could be a option , give me staking payout in these shouldn't that hard to be archive
, because i like getting new coins  for long time hodl when someone like you want to sell them directly.
If they stop taking everycoin to exchange that dust could be very valuable someday...

I have checked my wallet after my post and noticed that I only got BTC and BCO so it seems that what @kiddo was talking about above is already implemented, maybe he didn't checked the payment for some time, or maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so as I stake 1000 coins and I've got like 250K sats as dividends.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

I have checked my wallet after my post and noticed that I only got BTC and BCO so it seems that what @kiddo was talking about above is already implemented, maybe he didn't checked the payment for some time, or maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so as I stake 1000 coins and I've got like 250K sats as dividends.

Are the dividends coming to you on a regular basis and how much of an ROI did that mean to your initial investment?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

Nodes needed, wallet no connections

gawlea

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

, because i like getting new coins  for long time hodl when someone like you want to sell them directly.

Are the dividends coming to you on a regular basis and how much of an ROI did that mean to your initial investment?

Yes the dividends are coming on a regular basis, every 2 weeks. About the ROI I can't say much as I've got only 1 payment in BTC and I don't know if this will be regular payment from now on. At this rate (if I'll continue to get like 0.002 BTC / 2 weeks) will result a ROI of 21% but as I've said I can say this will be set in stone. I need more biweekly payments to make an idea, because with only 1 payment you can't make an estimation.
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 12:17:09 AM by meisha

Bts could really do with an active faucet so if someone gets stuck on the trading fees they could actually get themselves out of it on crypto-bridge without having to send in btc.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

, because i like getting new coins  for long time hodl when someone like you want to sell them directly.

Yes the dividends are coming on a regular basis, every 2 weeks. About the ROI I can't say much as I've got only 1 payment in BTC and I don't know if this will be regular payment from now on. At this rate (if I'll continue to get like 0.002 BTC / 2 weeks) will result a ROI of 21% but as I've said I can say this will be set in stone. I need more biweekly payments to make an idea, because with only 1 payment you can't make an estimation.

Ok so maybe you find the time and can report again at a later point in time when you have some more reliable data?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
gawlea

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

Ok so maybe you find the time and can report again at a later point in time when you have some more reliable data?

I will mate!

On the next payout I will come back in here with some news, this will be at middle October, somewhere on 14-15.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I will mate!

On the next payout I will come back in here with some news, this will be at middle October, somewhere on 14-15.
These are also my questions when I heard that I can stake and earn additional coins (like a dividend) in CryptoBridge by using BCO. The data that we are looking for are not actually well-explained in their website nor the computation of it. But, by researching this in several websites, I found a very useful link that provides computation for Bridgecoin Staking. You could check it out in the link[1] below.  Wink

[1]http://www.cryptobridgestats.com/staking
Ivanetadichk

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

I have found that about 1 in 10 transactions disappear from cryptobridge and there appears to be no support or recourse.  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: