Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

I really don't think people know how rare BCO is when it comes to buying, yes there is BCO on the exchange however almost the whole circulating supply is locked away staking and no one is really selling. For this reason, I try and buy a little each time I get paid my BCO dividends as it could run dry in the coming months as more people start to stake and lock away their BCO coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

I really don't think people know how rare BCO is when it comes to buying, yes there is BCO on the exchange however almost the whole circulating supply is locked away staking and no one is really selling. For this reason, I try and buy a little each time I get paid my BCO dividends as it could run dry in the coming months as more people start to stake and lock away their BCO coins.

If this is true, how comes that the price went down, slowly but down alongside with the market, very strange.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Ok so maybe you find the time and can report again at a later point in time when you have some more reliable data?

I will mate!

On the next payout I will come back in here with some news, this will be at middle October, somewhere on 14-15.
These are also my questions when I heard that I can stake and earn additional coins (like a dividend) in CryptoBridge by using BCO. The data that we are looking for are not actually well-explained in their website nor the computation of it. But, by researching this in several websites, I found a very useful link that provides computation for Bridgecoin Staking. You could check it out in the link[1] below.  Wink

[1]http://www.cryptobridgestats.com/staking
this is a very good link. most of the exchanges tend to make exactly the same move as nex and give dividends in coins.if the exchanges will manage to stay alive this will be a very profitable passive way of making additional coins.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

These are also my questions when I heard that I can stake and earn additional coins (like a dividend) in CryptoBridge by using BCO. The data that we are looking for are not actually well-explained in their website nor the computation of it. But, by researching this in several websites, I found a very useful link that provides computation for Bridgecoin Staking. You could check it out in the link[1] below.  Wink

[1]http://www.cryptobridgestats.com/staking
this is a very good link. most of the exchanges tend to make exactly the same move as nex and give dividends in coins.if the exchanges will manage to stay alive this will be a very profitable passive way of making additional coins.
Well, in all honesty, I do believe that these decentralized exchanges will strive more in the coming months and will be successful if they still develop their platform according to their road map.d We can already notice the attention that CryptoBridge has been getting nowadays. Their daily volume has been increasing consistently and they are adding coins on a daily basis. I don't have the link for this but I believe their user base is also increasing as we speak. 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

If this is true, how comes that the price went down, slowly but down alongside with the market, very strange.

The price can go down as not 100% of the circulating supply is locked away. I said almost the supply is locked away in staking positions and also remember that positions can mature on any day of the week so if people panic when they see the price fall once they position has matured they might sell which brings the price down. However if you look at the overall price in the last couple of months you would see that it has been steady compared to most cryptocurrencies out there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

It's also true that what you say is how the price can go down like that together with the market, if you think about it it is quite frustrating, even though it is better if we just follow the development to make it clearer
nabproject

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

attention scam
On twitter account @CryptoBridgeUs they send a message, https://imgur.com/a/DOIuW2x
Watch out for the website: https://exchange-crypto-bridge.org someone is impersonating the original cryptobridge exchange.
https://imgur.com/gallery/hHVQSX8
kiddo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

attention scam
On twitter account @CryptoBridgeUs they send a message, https://imgur.com/a/DOIuW2x
Watch out for the website: https://exchange-crypto-bridge.org someone is impersonating the original cryptobridge exchange.
https://imgur.com/gallery/hHVQSX8

Thanks for the heads-up mate!
There are scammers everywhere, this is why is a must to check twice the website you are visiting. A better solution is to bookmark the website or type yourself the address in the address-bar of your browser, never click links to go to a website.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I quite like your DEX, but most recently you Withdrawals are pain in the ASS, not only that they take ages, also you cannot track them.
You should really work on that.
CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

I quite like your DEX, but most recently you Withdrawals are pain in the ASS, not only that they take ages, also you cannot track them.

Please join our Discord for updated info on deposit, withdrawal and all other support concerns:
https://discordapp.com/invite/H6Qt2dQ

CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

We have announced the deprecation of the BridgeCoin blockchain to prepare for Federated Gateways:
https://crypto-bridge.org/2018/10/18/bridgecoin-blockchain-end-of-life-phase/

All BCO must be deposited to CryptoBridge before December 31, 2018!

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Development Update — October 24, 2018

Support
Information related to deposit and withdrawal functionality is easier than ever to access. This web page displays every wallet’s status (data pulled directly from the CryptoBridge API) in real time. An information bot was added to the Discord which can supply the status on demand, and an additional channel (#bot-room) was created for this purpose. We’re excited to allow our users a way to check these status changes quickly and without the need for any agents to be directly available.

https://crypto-bridge.org/2018/10/23/development-update-october-24-2018/

Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

I'm new to CryptoBridge. Just made my account here. But I didn't understand how to make a backup of the account wallet. If I'm following the help instructions I land up in a page which does NOT allow me to create the .bin file which allegedly is necessary for the backup. I've tried to create a new account from scratch (changing IP and clearing cookies, otherwise it wouldn't let me) but the system still does not allow me, after I click on the creation button the server seems to never answer. In other words: it's two hours I'm struggling to open an account which I can backup and I still couldn't. I would not call this being user friendly.
So what should I do?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

I'm new to CryptoBridge. Just made my account here. But I didn't understand how to make a backup of the account wallet. If I'm following the help instructions I land up in a page which does NOT allow me to create the .bin file which allegedly is necessary for the backup. I've tried to create a new account from scratch (changing IP and clearing cookies, otherwise it wouldn't let me) but the system still does not allow me, after I click on the creation button the server seems to never answer. In other words: it's two hours I'm struggling to open an account which I can backup and I still couldn't. I would not call this being user friendly.
So what should I do?

It's just a freaking Bitshares wallet, there is no "backup" (just your name and key)...
But no one will ever tell you anything because too busy fleecing lambs that think this is "decentralized".

I sold mostly in Feb-Mar, but it took me until today to get the last coins out... goodbye, I've been released from Klunk Hell  Grin
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

So what should I do?

It's just a freaking Bitshares wallet, there is no "backup" (just your name and key)...
But no one will ever tell you anything because too busy fleecing lambs that think this is "decentralized".

I sold mostly in Feb-Mar, but it took me until today to get the last coins out... goodbye, I've been released from Klunk Hell  Grin

Unfortunately that's the most "decentralized" nature of exchange we can have right now. If a 100% decentralized exchange exists, then I don't know about it!
All trades/withdraws/deposits in CB are recorded in the blockchain, in this context this exchanged is marketed as decentralized.

However I believe CB could become better if it would somehow have a connection with the Bitshares exchange or other exchanges that use Bitshares (if any exists!). The low liquidity and the high fees for pretty much any action you make in this exchange is a serious problem.
pumman4

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

what do you think about NEXT.exchange? it's a new decentralized exchange to open in January. They pretend to be able to accept fiat money to buy crypto...I'm skeptical
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

Dividend distribution always on time, thanks.

sereupin

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

6 months ago I put in stacking 6 BCO

after 6 months I received 3,1 BCO

Can somebody explain me this ridicolous joke?  Roll Eyes
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

That's more than 50% ROI in just 6 months, that's awesome!

kiddo

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

I've put in stake much more and I didn't got 3.6 BCO. So you are lucky!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: