Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Why did the price crash so hard?

Someone dumped 25 BTC of BCO in one day...
Being smart and selling gradually over a week would have netted them 20-25% more.

Maybe this happened because his staking period has ended, and wanted to get out as fast as posible from Bridgecoin project and didn't care too much if he may crash the price or not. But I agree he/she was not smart enough to sell in stages, so the price can recover a bit after 1 BTC sell for example, he could make more Bitcoins out of it.

I suspect that a lot of BCO will be released from staking in the next 2-3 months...
And you will see more selling, but there are also believers in this project.

As for the 25 BTC dump... lots of people bought around 7000 sat and it's now back to > 10000 sat.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:00:41 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 01:13:22 PM by pedrog

I did not receive any BCO in this dividend distribution, same with everyone or just me?

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

After got troubles with my withdrawals, I asked for help in Discord channel; then got amazing support (my issues solved already).

Some one in the Discord channel tried scamming me with recommendation to use software with link to Mega in order to avoid withdrawal issues with nodes.
Therefore, I simply remind all you guys to check the user ID on Discord channel to identify someone who PM you are real CB team members or not.
If their User IDs are wrong, they are obviously scammers.

BDRatings

Activity: 53
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 07:25:06 AM by BDRatings

Below is our rating on BridgeCoin, as well as a semi-annual review. Might be of interest for some in this thread.

Summary:
As a store of value, BCO is a non-functional protocol. This is not a review on CryptoBridge's capabilities but the core protocol tokens.

Strengths:
- Fair token distribution process after genesis block.
- Battle tested code base, including mining algorithm.

Weaknesses:
- incentives misalignment of the core protocol where issuance in the form of block rewards are completely over already, causing the network to come to a complete halt sometimes while also making it vulnerable to double spend attacks.
- Dependency on the BitShares protocol which is centralized.
- Small community. Subreddit inactive.

Read he full ratings articles here and let us know if we missed something:
https://www.bdratings.org/l/bridgecoin-the-bridge-that-fell-in-disrepair/
https://www.bdratings.org/l/bridgecoin-update-i/

BD Ratings.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

Being smart and selling gradually over a week would have netted them 20-25% more.

Maybe this happened because his staking period has ended, and wanted to get out as fast as posible from Bridgecoin project and didn't care too much if he may crash the price or not. But I agree he/she was not smart enough to sell in stages, so the price can recover a bit after 1 BTC sell for example, he could make more Bitcoins out of it.

I think he probably wanted to get out from Bitcoin as fast as possible as it is rapidly tanking towards 3K and below. Otherwise he'd sold BCO in a more slowly and profitable way.

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

I did not receive any BCO in this dividend distribution, same with everyone or just me?

This is weird, did you checked "Dashbord" -> "Activity" or you just didn't noticed any coin increase? I am asking because since a while, I don't know exactly, maybe a month or so we don't get "dust" anymore from every coin listed but we get the dividend in BTC, ETH and BCO only. Anyway I just checked my account and I got the last dividend payment on Dec 03.

The second possibility is that your staking period has ended and since your coins are not locked anymore you don't get any further rewards.

Cheers, G
pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

This is weird, did you checked "Dashbord" -> "Activity" or you just didn't noticed any coin increase? I am asking because since a while, I don't know exactly, maybe a month or so we don't get "dust" anymore from every coin listed but we get the dividend in BTC, ETH and BCO only. Anyway I just checked my account and I got the last dividend payment on Dec 03.

The second possibility is that your staking period has ended and since your coins are not locked anymore you don't get any further rewards.

Cheers, G

I got bitcoin and ethereum, but no BCO this time.

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

Dividend distribution always on time, thanks.
this is also a dividend coin now? i need to check this out

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kusaka

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

I've got 0.1094 fee for withdraw BTC! What the F*** it means?
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Again and again I missed the Train for good coins like this.
I was relaxed in the kitchen and seeing the Announcement BCO was commenting and I opened it.

damn !!!
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCO_BRIDGE.BTC
A pretty good coin has its own Exchange and the value of the coin is quite expensive, around 10,000 Satoshi. Yeahhh !!

When Binance?
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

Again and again I missed the Train for good coins like this.
I was relaxed in the kitchen and seeing the Announcement BCO was commenting and I opened it.

damn !!!
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BCO_BRIDGE.BTC
A pretty good coin has its own Exchange and the value of the coin is quite expensive, around 10,000 Satoshi. Yeahhh !!

When Binance?
BCO has had high price, it's good for the BCO in particular and for Crypto Bridge exchange, in general.
However, I have still not understand why BCO price much higher than BTS.
CB was created by Bitshares team, right?
I don't know, I'm not a development team from CryptoBridge. LOL

But in general it might be possible to see from the supply of many BitShares coins, around 3,600,570,502 BTS and this makes the price cheap.
It's very different from BridgeCoin, which only has 27,000,000 BCO of coin supply.

Cmiiw
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

I've got 0.1094 fee for withdraw BTC! What the F*** it means?
change your node, refresh your browser. It's 0.11 BTS not BTC.
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Cant withdwaw BTC. Exchange says compleet - but on BTC blockchain is noning in 18 hours...
To be honest, I made a BTC withdrawals 20 minutes ago, and my transaction done after 10 minutes.
But, in the another case, I have still got trouble and not received my GTM coins for my withdrawal made yesterday.
Around 30 hours since the timepoint I made the GTM withdrawal.
When the GTM transaction will be done?
GTM is disabled on CB, join discord for more info https://discordapp.com/invite/A2hrhHh
TechnoComanche

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

#BWare !!! Crypto Bridge just DeListed ADV, APEIR, CBS, CTF, ERZ, FDR, FLC, JLG, HLDC (HDLC), NOS, NXTON, PAR, SCS, SGO, SPHX, STEMMA, TAL, VTAR and XMP !!!

!!!This Is No DCentralized XCHange!!!

They force U to sell, without offering U the chance to withdraw WhichEver coin they want...

pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

#BWare !!! Crypto Bridge just DeListed ADV, APEIR, CBS, CTF, ERZ, FDR, FLC, JLG, HLDC (HDLC), NOS, NXTON, PAR, SCS, SGO, SPHX, STEMMA, TAL, VTAR and XMP !!!

They force U to sell, without offering U the chance to withdraw WhichEver coin they want...

Where did you saw those coins are getting delisted?

Trading volume for those coins is 0...

Also, dead projects may be a huge liability.

exclusivecoin

Activity: 195

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

exchange works flawless since we got there, no single day of downtime. really recommended to use

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

What are you talking about? I can see in their Discord that they posted an announcement on 19th of November, saying that those coins will be delisted in 2 weeks "due to lack of activity, no communication from the developers or for the developer request".

This "for the developer request" means that some of these mentioned coins might have requested the delist themselves.
Don't be so worked up for shitcoins! I'm sure that if any of these still had a team behind and communicated with Crypto-Bridge there wouldn't be a delist.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

I suspect that a lot of BCO will be released from staking in the next 2-3 months...
And you will see more selling, but there are also believers in this project.

As for the 25 BTC dump... lots of people bought around 7000 sat and it's now back to > 10000 sat.

lol... BCO spikes to 15000 sat  Grin

After they deprecate the old blockchain in 2 weeks...
I suspect they may try to get a proper exchange listing for BCO.
korhank

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

any node is working for me? Is there any issue with CB or this is not really good service?
pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

any node is working for me? Is there any issue with CB or this is not really good service?

Everything working fine here.

Try with incognito mode, no extensions.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: