Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:48:47 AM

80% fee !!! really?

I only wanted to find out how it is going again with small portion of other coin and can see that Cryptobridge really turned into a big SCAM platform.

ahahah you are trying to withdraw 1500sats and asking why is it so high fee at 1000 sats per withdraw which is now about 0.1 USD... Fees are not binded to % of the coin, its all about btc-s taken. If you are not agree with it you can use any other platform that allows you withdraw coins for free Cheesy
yep, I know about fee 1000 sats. But it is a bit unfair  Undecided
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:59:50 PM

It will be cheaper if you pay fees through Bitshares, BTS, not bitcoin or any kind of other altcoins. Nevertheless, withdrawn 1800 satoshis is always not the right decisions. I just recommend to switch bitcoin (whatever amount you have) to other coins, like Bitshares, Dogecoin, Ripple, then withdraw via those gates, with fees paid in Bitshares, then you will save a lots in fees.
marecek666

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:05:51 PM

It will be cheaper if you pay fees through Bitshares, BTS, not bitcoin or any kind of other altcoins. Nevertheless, withdrawn 1800 satoshis is always not the right decisions. I just recommend to switch bitcoin (whatever amount you have) to other coins, like Bitshares, Dogecoin, Ripple, then withdraw via those gates, with fees paid in Bitshares, then you will save a lots in fees.
ok thanks, will try
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:34:29 AM

anybody else having problems with balances not showing up after the completion of orders?
bought some DOGE that don't show up on my balance even though the BTC are gone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 03:20:19 PM

For those that are unaware, CB had a bug in their system that enabled users to withdraw more ARRR than they had. this created a problem where ppl withdrew more coins than they had and dumped it on the market and those investors who still had coins left on CB where unable to withdraw their funds. Rather, than confess, apologies and do right by the investors. CB choose to hide this info for several months, and claimed the inability to withdraw was  due to an issue with the daemon.

The admin at ARRR thread finally exposed them and this forced their hand to admit that they really fucked. However, rather than apologies and give a detailed time line on when arrr holders can expect their  funds back, they released a comment telling investors to just wait.

Keep in mind, they been using that same comment to wait as an excuse for the past 4 and half months since this issue started. They have kept trading open, and the coin is severely undervalued on their exchange compared to others, which leaves long term holders with the only option to sell at those severely undervalued price in other to vacate their position.

The worse aspect is that members are not allowed to discuss this on their thread, and most comment related to it is deleted by their moderator LUANPTIT. He will refer you to contact sherlock holmes (an admin who never responds/blocks you for sending him a pm about it) and luanptit will use that excuse of referring you to the admin to ban/delete any other comments under the pretense that its spam.

The moderator (luanptit)  is actually unapologetic about the problem they caused to the ARRR community and is rather blaming the ARRR admins for exposing the situation and talking badly about them.

So, he deems any discussion related to ARRR as  fud/spam and is deleting it under the pretense that it does not contribute anything positive to their thread while negating that their action has lead to millions of coins been dumped on the ARRR community and millions of coins been held in limbo for the past 4 and half months with no clear direction in sight on how those holders will be made whole.

So this is just a public warning to those project considering listing on CB, already listed on CB and investors using CB to be careful cos customer service is not a priority and nefarious actions seem to be a norm in their practice. There is entirely to many exchange options to subject your community to a possible issue with CB, so try and tread carefully.

KEEP IN MIND THEY BEEN USING THE EXCUSE OF SYNCING THE WALLET FOR THE PAST 4 AND A HALF MONTHS, THAT'S CLOSE TO HALF A YR OF SYNCING ONE WALLET.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:03:30 PM

I used CB for some time, and made a loss on some withdraws, that did not complete. Had too much time consumption to contact them for completing my withdraws, and it appeared to me they had more trouble than they admitted.

After introducing KYC they have sent me a message, if I wanted to have my last withdraw, I had to acknoledge the KYC agreement. This was the final sign to me, that they need help, and my missing withdraws can be regarded as a donation to them.

It's a warning to all users of CB, nevertheless I wish them all the best.
luanptit

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:17:36 AM

anybody else having problems with balances not showing up after the completion of orders?
This is sync issue with Bitshares blockchain, choose others cryptobridge nodes. Your coin will show up.
luanptit

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:21:22 AM

really great readings guys  Smiley but when does your exchange change fees to normal level? I did several withdrawals for some coins and realised that your system takes a fee at almost 50% from the balance. What a really sophisticated trick to users to take half of balance as a fee. Explanation?

the same with TZC, RVN, DGB and others .... several tens % for fees. Congratulations, The most expensive exchange in the world!
CB is running on bitshares blockchain so every action need pay fee to blockchain. It is BTS blockchain fee. You can check schedule fee here https://cryptofresh.com/fees
luanptit

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:22:42 AM

I used CB for some time, and made a loss on some withdraws, that did not complete. Had too much time consumption to contact them for completing my withdraws, and it appeared to me they had more trouble than they admitted.

After introducing KYC they have sent me a message, if I wanted to have my last withdraw, I had to acknoledge the KYC agreement. This was the final sign to me, that they need help, and my missing withdraws can be regarded as a donation to them.

It's a warning to all users of CB, nevertheless I wish them all the best.

If you chose as an US citizen, you need do KYC with Fractal. We made more announcements about it.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:36:43 PM

really great readings guys  Smiley but when does your exchange change fees to normal level? I did several withdrawals for some coins and realised that your system takes a fee at almost 50% from the balance. What a really sophisticated trick to users to take half of balance as a fee. Explanation?

https://i.ibb.co/vq3ZtYg/VIVO-cryptobridge-scam.jpg

the same with TZC, RVN, DGB and others .... several tens % for fees. Congratulations, The most expensive exchange in the world!

On July 16 VIVO price was 0.004526 USD, your fee was $0,1720.

On July 19 TZC price was 0.003504 USD, your fee was $0,1332.

If you can't afford these fees maybe this game isn't for you.

BTW, have you compared these fees with other exchanges'?

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:30:06 PM

This is sync issue with Bitshares blockchain, choose others cryptobridge nodes. Your coin will show up.

yes, the roblem was solved a couple of weeks ago by changing nodes, didn't know it was so easy...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
marecek666

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

yep, I understand now.
I was used to pay fixed fees, eg on Cryptopia or currently Bittrex ... Eg withdrawal fee of 0.1 TZC and does not matter if I wanted to withdraw 10 TZC or 10000TZC, fee was fixed and set for every altcoin according to meaning of exchange operator. That is why I am a bit angry about it.
And yes, Cryptobridge is not for me as you mentioned. Better to use Bittrex, Novaexchange, Litebit or another fair exchanges. They all have fixed fees which are not tied to "something" but clearly defined fees for each coin separately. That is my point of view.  Undecided
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:56:51 AM

Novaexchange, ....... or another fair exchanges.
They're shutting down and apparently holding funds "ransom" for KYC. Which of course a lot of people won't want to do especially now and so they then get to walk away with the money.

I have a list of 8 exchanges I had used or was going to that were "fair" etc and that closed up and ran with peoples money. Don't trust any of them ever. Limit your exposure at all times and expect to lose money at some point.

For the record, this exchange is a DEX and operates in a different way then the other exchanges because of that. You should know what you're using before you use it and then complain about it because you didn't take the time to learn what it is.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:08:49 AM

https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/10/01/introducing-user-verification/

How do we deal with multiple accounts with new requirements?

Do we need to submit info for every account?

Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:29:53 PM

Ohh, that was very "good morning" to encounter this KYC sign, pop-upping over CryptoBridge today.

Without KYC you are not allowed to trade, deposit and withdraw funds. The bad thing it was very unexpected and I had a some crypto that stuck in CB account.

The good thing is you can switch to another Bitshares interface or even use cli wallet to complete trades for your crypto to BRIDGE.BTC asset. Then exchange BRIDGE.BTC to another BTC pegged asset, like RUDEX.BTC or OPEN.BTC or any else.

Then you can withdraw your BTC without CryptoBridge KYC requirements.

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
marecek666

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

Novaexchange, ....... or another fair exchanges.
They're shutting down and apparently holding funds "ransom" for KYC. Which of course a lot of people won't want to do especially now and so they then get to walk away with the money.

I have a list of 8 exchanges I had used or was going to that were "fair" etc and that closed up and ran with peoples money. Don't trust any of them ever. Limit your exposure at all times and expect to lose money at some point.

For the record, this exchange is a DEX and operates in a different way then the other exchanges because of that. You should know what you're using before you use it and then complain about it because you didn't take the time to learn what it is.
thanks for the explanation, I understand what the DEX exchange is, but do not accept so high fees (meaning high sums as a withdrawal fee of low-priced coins like TZC is). I never hold any coins in the exchange. That is the reason why I wanted and always do withdrawals to my local wallets (including smaller portions). I know that this kind of exchange is not suitable for me because it is not possible to get smaller sums out of it with reasonable fee (again, meaning the sum of coins used as a fee, not their real value in BTC, USD ...).
Thanks for your time.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:34:42 PM

Seriously, what the hell? At least give us 1 effing day to withdraw without this stupid KYC verification. Angry
Hottaby4

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:37:42 PM

Seriously, what the hell? At least give us 1 effing day to withdraw without this stupid KYC verification. Angry
It seems that these are scammers and their goal is to steal users ' money. People write that funds do not come from verified accounts.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:50:09 PM

There should be a grace period just like the US users had but I was told that CryptoBridge would be liable if they allow a grace period so my question to them was that they were liable for allowing US users a grace period but I never received a reply lol. Maybe someone on here can answer the question as the law that they are saying was announced in July last year and will take full effect in Jan 2020. So again they allow US users a grace period so why not everyone else. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Zebulonpike

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:34:39 AM

I think it should be well established by now that Cryptobridge is a corrupt exchange.  I was notified that I need to verify my identity to Cryptobridge/Fractal ID in order to have access to MY funds. I have submitted my drivers license, name, legal address, source of income, a photo of me holding my license and a credit card statement. This is enough! yet CB requested my latest tax return. That is too much information. They have more than enough information to verify my identity and yet I can't access my funds. I have emailed them and thus far received no response. If anyone knows how to remove funds from this exchange please let us know it can be accomplished. I hope we, as a crypto community, spread the word so that others avoid this exchange. I hope there is a special place in hell for the thieves that work at Cryptobridge. They are truly scum. For all those who have been ripped off by Cryptobribge please take the time to post these types of warnings on as many other forums as possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: