Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
luanptit

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

Seriously, what the hell? At least give us 1 effing day to withdraw without this stupid KYC verification. Angry

You can use old CB version login and accept our Terms https://wallet.legacy.crypto-bridge.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luanptit

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:26:13 PM

they started banning people on discord already for warning others what you expose yourselve to by doing kyc

kyc is the last attempt to get something to trade when they close their doors soon so if you are doing kyc

you can get your money out now but will get fucked later in real life

We only ban ppl who has bad voice and try to make FUD.
luanptit

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:29:30 PM

DO NOT DEPOSIT COINS TO CRYPTO-BRIDGE!!! THEY LOCK YOUR COINS IF YOU DONT HAVE KYC AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET KYC VERIFICATION FOR 3 DAYS TO GET MY COINS OUT WITH NO SUCCESS. AND WHEN I MENTIONED THIS ON THEIR DISCORD I GOT BANNED.

CRYPTO-BRIDGE TEAM ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST AND DO NOT SEND YOU COINS THERE!!!!
Dont make FUD with new account.
luanptit

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:30:22 PM

DO NOT DEPOSIT COINS TO CRYPTO-BRIDGE!!! THEY LOCK YOUR COINS IF YOU DONT HAVE KYC AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET KYC VERIFICATION FOR 3 DAYS TO GET MY COINS OUT WITH NO SUCCESS. AND WHEN I MENTIONED THIS ON THEIR DISCORD I GOT BANNED.

CRYPTO-BRIDGE TEAM ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST AND DO NOT SEND YOU COINS THERE!!!!

That's interesting as I thought that the team would like to help you get verified but for them to ban you doesn't look good in my book and maybe there is something more going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I have read that some have been able to withdraw through Bitshares, maybe you could try that.

I always take the comments of this "I got banned in their channel"-kind with a grain of salt, because someone could have stormed into their channel, start spamming and swearing and for those reasons they temporally ban him/her.
Then they come here to whine about it.

In any case, I haven't used Crypto-Bridge lately so I won't comment on their behavior.
All of them are new account.
Bsteck

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:05:50 PM

This is a sc@m to close then clean up.  After everyone who completes kyc who can or want to, about a month or two later CB will announce they are closing. This would mean all the funds not claimed by kyc will be CB's.
cryptopher17

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:41:00 PM

What a load of crock. This exchange is screwing all their clients and customers. Taking us for the fool. Ignoring any attempt of KYC, no support. These guys are doing an exit scam. I got banned for requesting and demanding support by luanptit, what a douche.
Hope you guys rot in hell for screwing with the little guy. We were loyal clients and users and this is the way to get treated?? Shame on you!!
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:46:34 PM

they started banning people on discord already for warning others what you expose yourselve to by doing kyc

kyc is the last attempt to get something to trade when they close their doors soon so if you are doing kyc

you can get your money out now but will get fucked later in real life

We only ban ppl who has bad voice and try to make FUD.

if you don t allow for a grace period like with us customers you re just thieves overnight  kyc without any prior announcement says it all

i am not going to provide a legit id so you can scam me later crypto isn t ready for kyc because you be giving your id to someone you

dont know and useally in another country hoping they won t sell it yeah not going to do it you either do a grace period like us customers

for the eu customer or you can stick it where the sun don t shine and i ll keep reffering to cryptobridge as scammers and thieves
exclusivecoin

Activity: 195

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 02:39:21 AM

why is EXCL people asking to get coins out? whats going on here ?

please stop KYC for withdrawals.

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
anon6549898419641

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:53:31 AM

SCAM! KYS docs are not accept!
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:15:34 AM

why is EXCL people asking to get coins out? whats going on here ?

please stop KYC for withdrawals.
People are quite in panic mode because many are stating that they (CryptoBridge) require you now to undergo KYC process before being able to withdraw coins from the said exchange. They also stated that CB didn't even provide enough time for its users to prepare for it. Many coins were stuck there now. It also appears that the process takes so much time and is very inefficient for its current users. This is a very bad move for them even if they are just complying with the laws.  Undecided
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:11:13 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:54:01 PM by samspaces

-burp-
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:24:20 PM
Merited by kostepanych2 (1)

This step turned CB into a big SCAM !!!
- normal legal documents are being not accepted in KYC
- CB did not inform users in advance that KYC is going to be applied
- this "DEX" exchange keeps users away from their accounts
- it is amateurism to entrust KYC to an external company that was only recently established (around 1+ year of existence)
here you can see details about this KYC company (registered under 198469 B)
https://www.online-handelsregister.de/handelsregisterauszug/be/Charlottenburg-Berlin/F/Fractal+Launchpad+GmbH/4238196
- this Trust Fractal GmbH company probably does not know what is enough for KYC, they want more than regular european banks from clients
- and possible issue within this all, do you really want to send your personal details, documents, ...  to this suspicious company? There is a high risk of misuse of your data in the future.
- nobody from CB answers questions, nobody from CB gives here any information in advance, nobody from CB help people to go through this strong KYC procedure

the only thing I can think of is that CB wants to keep as many users as possible from their coins and wants to rob them in very early time. We saw this scenario several times in the past although KYC was not used as an occasion the result was the same ... robbed users. This is not really the way how true DEX exchange should go if they are not scam.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 11:13:26 PM

This step turned CB into a big SCAM !!!
- normal legal documents are being not accepted in KYC
- CB did not inform users in advance that KYC is going to be applied
- this "DEX" exchange keeps users away from their accounts
- it is amateurism to entrust KYC to an external company that was only recently established (around 1+ year of existence)
here you can see details about this KYC company (registered under 198469 B)
https://www.online-handelsregister.de/handelsregisterauszug/be/Charlottenburg-Berlin/F/Fractal+Launchpad+GmbH/4238196
- this Trust Fractal GmbH company probably does not know what is enough for KYC, they want more than regular european banks from clients
- and possible issue within this all, do you really want to send your personal details, documents, ...  to this suspicious company? There is a high risk of misuse of your data in the future.
- nobody from CB answers questions, nobody from CB gives here any information in advance, nobody from CB help people to go through this strong KYC procedure

the only thing I can think of is that CB wants to keep as many users as possible from their coins and wants to rob them in very early time. We saw this scenario several times in the past although KYC was not used as an occasion the result was the same ... robbed users. This is not really the way how true DEX exchange should go if they are not scam.

Not only that mate, they support a lot of scam coins. The owners are just hungry for money and don't care about the member base as they support many scams and clearly they support a lot of fake volume just to suck people in. This KYC was the final nail in the coffin and I can't see CB lasting much longer.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CryptoBuzzerd

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

In Blockchain we trust!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 07:22:31 PM

I have method how to withdraw your funds from Crypto-Bridge if you do not want send them your documents. PM me if you interested.

Your own crypto exchange in your pocket - buy/sell BTC, LTC, ETH for USD/EUR, no KYC or any docks (https://t.me/AnyCashBot?start=promo-jump61)
aklakl

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:04:37 AM

Same here, address documents didnt accepted! Scam!
mony68

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:02:34 PM

crypto-bridge
                            RIP
Are you crazy?   
The information that is required when passing KYC, a sane person can provide only the tax authority. Why do you need to know customer income? Even banks do not require so much. Are you collecting a criminal dossier? Or just want to rob customers who have not passed KYC?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:30:26 AM

CryptoBridge Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/H6Qt2dQ

Recent Announcement:

stepollo Today
@everyone

Dear CryptoBridge users,

With regards to the current market situation and the fact that we are considered a toxic exchange (one that lists many dead projects), we conducted a thorough evaluation of the projects' recent development, their volume and  community feedback. As a result, we identified projects for a delisting batch (25th November). These projects, among other things, are not achieving minimal development and volume demands to maintain a listing on CryptoBridge.

These actions are taken to provide a safer trading environment for our users.

Best,
CryptoBridge

ACED, AEX, AGOR, AGU, APR, ARION, ATHR, AUS, AXS, BBP, BIII, BIR, BLCR, BSTY, BTDX, BTOK, C2P, CDM, CDS2, CDZC, CFL, CHANC, CHEESE, CLOAK, COTN, CRAVE, CRW, CSPN, CSTL, CTSC, DACHX, DC, DEXR, DGB, DIN, DMD, DONU, DSR, DXC, ECA, ECC, EDCO, EPIC, EQT, EXCL, EXPI, EXUS, FET, FGC, FLASH, FLM, FLO, FOIN, FTXO, FYD, FYP, GBX, GCR, GHR, GMCN, GNY, GRLC, GRS, GRV, HIN, HLM, HXX, IC, ICC, INDEX, IFX, IMG, IMPL, INGY, INN, IQ, ISF, KEC, KNG, KRI, LRM, LTX, LUCKY, LUX, MARC, MC, MEDIC, MERO, MMCO, MOBI, MONA, NIO, NIX, NLC, NORT, NPXS, NRG, NTRN, NZL, ODIN, OHMC, OLMP, OMG, ONEX, OPC, P2P, PBC, PHR, PINK, POWR, PRJ, PROTON, PRTX, QTUM, RPI, SCN, SEND, SEQ, SLS, SNCZ, SSX, STAK, STM, STONE, SUBIX, SUMO, SUQA, SYNX, TCN, THC, TOA, TRAID, TRO, TROLL, TSC, UFO, ULG, VITAE, VIVID, VIVO, VNX, VRM, VSX, VTC, WAGE, WC, WGR, WIRE, WSP, XAP, XCOM, XDNA, XFE, XGS, XIND, XLR, XMCC, XORN, XSD, XUEZ, XZX, ZBA, ZNN, ZNZ

Equ1l1brium

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:31:51 AM

As you know, on the 25th of november cryptobridge will delist a large number of coins, which means you will loose 100% of those coins in case you don't withdraw and cryptobridge will take control of them without the possibility for you to ever withdraw them again.

I can help you out withdraw your coins from CryptoBridge for a fee.

In case you have doubts about trust, which is more than normal, I will give you my social media profiles (where you can message me for confirmation that I am indeed the same person).

There's no incentive for me to scam you, there's actually only incentives to deliver. I will ruin my reputation and also it doesn't make sense profit wise, as I will profit more by helping more people and get positive reviews from people that I helped. 

For a faster conversation you can contact me on discord : Equilibrium#1004 , telegram : @Equ1Librium

Cheers !
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:48:40 PM

they ****** people a lot and their last steps only make the field for their exit with money ...
-there was no information about upcomming KYC
-locked coins without early information that it will be locked at the specified date for KYC
-impossible KYC due to an amateur newly created KYC company which wants more data from users than regular banks
-no communication from CB officials here, in fact they ignore this board

it is just another MCXNOW or Cryptsy, wonder that this can happen to "DEX" exchange. Nothing was truly DEX in CB so somebody was able to control all in it.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:03:17 PM

CryptoBridge is shutting down:

Important Notice
Dear users,

Ever since we entered the market, our vision was to provide a gateway to decentralized crypto trading. Our primary goal was to connect users and traders of crypto assets with new state of the art projects and to consistently provide superior service.

We put in a lot of hard work and did everything in our power to make the outcome different, but market conditions, increasing regulation, inability to fund further development and maintain operations forced us to make a difficult decision:

With great regret, we’re announcing that CryptoBridge is shutting down.

We want to notify our users that we will terminate all services and servers after December 15 23:59 GMT.

All deposits will be closed after December 3 23:59 GMT with withdrawals following after December 15 23:59 GMT.

All users have to withdraw their funds in the meantime. Please note that user verification is required by EU law for all withdrawals. We highly recommend that you start the process as early as possible as verification can take a few days.

We assure you that the team will focus on support during this period to resolve any possible issues as fast as possible. In case of any issues, please use the wallet internal support system since all other social media accounts (e. g. Discord) will be closed.

Thank you supporting us for so long, CryptoBridge team

Reference: https://crypto-bridge.org/

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: