Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy again?  (Read 10836 times)
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

10 topics with the same content. Why don't you check other topics before opening a new one?
As mentioned in other topics already, alts will decrease even more until mid of November, due to BTC hard fork.
Best day to buy is a few hours before hard fork, so probably in the morning of November 18.
Lukus

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

buy when there is blood on the street, as go old saying... but there is blood for a long time in last months in alts section Smiley
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:05:01 PM

It's not the right time or maybe not the  best time to buy. Better wait for a dip, although not very likely these days. But if your in the position to buy, you could. Bitcoin will increase and reach 10K soon. Holding could result in big profits.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

Yes. I started buying back LTC since value fell below 0.01. I hope with holding LTC period of 5months, already showing good gain. Because, I am still confident for the future of LTC.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

Let buy altcoins immediately. There are some signals point out that altcoins price will raise in near future. Trust me!  Cool
Indeed, the golden time of altcoins is coming because the new bitcoin forks is about to show his presence very soon in the market. Some people are thinking it as a game changer while others take it as a descendant of BCC, which was not really a good performer. However, there is no deny in the fact that the altcoins will be gaining value soon and now is the time to invest in them but I strongly advice to not sell out bitcoin for this purpose.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:43:11 PM

Now it is time to buy as many as possible to get huge profit from it. It is one of the easiest way to earn some money now
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

update : namewastaken

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:26:22 PM

This is...brutal

I started trading 3-4 months ago and sold all my btcs right after the btc gold fork because i thought its price was gonna plummet, so i put all my money into alts and now i have lost at least 45% of my portfolio when compared to the btc value

I still have some money left to invest, so i'll probably protect my position in the coins i bought that are the most promising and are suffering hard right now, such as Waves, Stratis and Litecoin. The question is when, because i predicted that the lowest value these alts were going to hit was the one they hit 1 week ago, and now they're bleeding even harder

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

buy bitcoin now risk . I'm afraid buying btc now i am waiting another drop like when btc rise 4800 than fall 3000 .

for altcoins  i think if btc dump means altcoins dump too

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

This is...brutal

I started trading 3-4 months ago and sold all my btcs right after the btc gold fork because i thought its price was gonna plummet, so i put all my money into alts and now i have lost at least 45% of my portfolio when compared to the btc value

I still have some money left to invest, so i'll probably protect my position in the coins i bought that are the most promising and are suffering hard right now, such as Waves, Stratis and Litecoin. The question is when, because i predicted that the lowest value these alts were going to hit was the one they hit 1 week ago, and now they're bleeding even harder

Don't sell for another two months and you'll be back in profits man. Bitcoin will keep rising no doubt, and a lot of alts will disappear forever, but the strong ones will survive and grow to multibillion caps. Waves, Strat and Litecoin all seem very strong to me, don't worry about them

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

look at the table , do see what i see ? aren't they all so cheap ? but f*ck there is another fork. bitcoin price will touch 7k $ and if it pass the 7$ , btc than can stop in aroun 7.5 - 7.6 k $. btc dominate %57 of market. thats just so much. that must go around %45 -%47 of market than alts price will make 2x and some of them even 4-5 x.

i hope we will survive after this storm and get again market to buy and sell alts.

I prefer x5, x10 profits a few months from now, over 20, 30% profits a few weeks from now. Bitcoin will not go x5 anytime soon, maybe in a few years, but before that the alts will rise back up
x5, x10 profits Huh No, that time is gone and you will lose money if you think the market still enough power to do that.
Currently, the trend of the market always changes, you can not know when is the bearish or bullish of any altcoin unless the price of Bitcoin.
Therefore, invest in altcoin is risky, at least it is higher than save my money and be patient in this cycle.
Sorry that's bullshit (please excuse the word, but I couldn't find a better one).
It has never been easier to get profits of more than 500% than nowadays. Just made 800% with WTC and I'm sure VIB will reach similar values (right now +100%).
Furthermore it has never been easier to predict bearish/bullish markets, because current behaviour is due to only a few big events.
BTC market is bullish right now due to coming hard fork. Therefore altcoins of course are bearish.
After hard fork this will change, because no more hard forks are planned (at least not soon) and current demand is only because people want to benefit from b2x hard fork.
BTC will plummet after fork, at least by 1k, maybe even more. Altcoins will soar (of course not all altcoins, there are many shitcoins) and recover completely. Some may even overcome the old values.

In the past it was almost impossible to predict rates, right know it's very easy.

thank you! The coins that will most likely go x5 in the next 6 to 9 months are, in my opinion:
Sonm (from 0.1 to 0.5$ before Q2 of 2018)
Stratis (from 4.2 to 20$ before Q3 of 2018)
Change (from 0.22$ (etherdelta price) to 10$ before Q3 of 2018)
Datum (after ICO) (from ICO value of 0.01$ to 0.2$ before Q3 of 2018)

Btw you're mistaken about the forks, in december we'll be blessed by Bitcoin Silver, yet another shitcoin built solely for the purpose to ride the profitable bitcoin wave
Isn't the silver hard fork part of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork?
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:37:01 PM

Maybe for me now only able to withstand bitcoin that I have, although currently there is still a chance to buy bitcoin as an investment to exploit hardfork next november.dan seems this will impact on the price increase of bitcoin.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

This is...brutal

Don't sell for another two months and you'll be back in profits man. Bitcoin will keep rising no doubt, and a lot of alts will disappear forever, but the strong ones will survive and grow to multibillion caps. Waves, Strat and Litecoin all seem very strong to me, don't worry about them
Altcoin can disappear are trash coin, shit coin or scam coin. Honestly, with the current top 20 cryptocurrency on coinmarket, I do not think one of these coins will disppear in next time. Unless ICO token, I can not be sure the value of the ICO token, because it does not affect by the price of Bitcoin and the rule for altcoin.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████