Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 03:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141187 times)
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

Honestly, has anyone here been able to withdraw NYC coins to their wallets from YOBIT? Question 2: why is NYC only on Yobit? All is very fishy...

for me the transfers from Yobit to my wallet are working fine.
I never exceed 500,000 nyc and everything is OK.

Right now I don't have a problem   Wink

For me the withdrawals of NYC to my wallet from Yobit were fine, large and small amounts.
Yesterday I deposited ETH on Yobit to buy BTC and successfully sent it to another exchange to buy coins.
I know there are a lot of negative reviews about Yobit but personally I've had no problems, maybe the people complaining
made some mistakes themselves, or did not investigate the coins they were buying?

Here is the review from Coinsutra (Last Updated:24/10/2017) :

https://coinsutra.com/yobit-exchange-review-legit-or-scam/
NewYorkCoinMiner

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

weak hands are almost cleared out. grab some cheapies, while you still can...

once they're gone - they're GONE FOREVER!

In case you didn't notice, NYC has traded over $200,000 USD in the past 24 hrs. NYC had ALL CHEAPIES cleared out. Now some are back in cheapie-land even though $60,000 NYC/BTC has traded hands in the past 24 hrs. If price manipulation was a questions 2 days ago, that has now been answered. There are persistent forces trying to keep NYC price very depressed  Undecided

but NYC shall rise and SHINE!!! nycoin.net
Crypto-Joe

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

weak hands are almost cleared out. grab some cheapies, while you still can...

once they're gone - they're GONE FOREVER!

In case you didn't notice, NYC has traded over $200,000 USD in the past 24 hrs. NYC had ALL CHEAPIES cleared out. Now some are back in cheapie-land even though $60,000 NYC/BTC has traded hands in the past 24 hrs. If price manipulation was a questions 2 days ago, that has now been answered. There are persistent forces trying to keep NYC price very depressed  Undecided

but NYC shall rise and SHINE!!! nycoin.net

Yes you are right price is apparently actively being held down, I've seen buy orders filled for 0.00000004 ETH while the highest buy order was 0.00000008

Quote from http://nycoin.net/about/ :

"YOU HAVE FOUND A WINNER!

NYC is simply more usable than Bitcoin. NYC is over 20X faster to send/receive/confirm transactions. NYC is much cheaper to use than Bitcoin. NO FEES to use newyorkc network! NYC is anonymous, decentralized and has a proven blockchain - churning out transactions every 30 seconds since 2014 with minimum support. There appears to be a concerted effort to keep the price of NYC stuck in a nauseating holding pattern of $0.00003-$0.00015. Never seeming to be able to gain any footing. Just up and down. Up and down. This can psychologically frustrate ANY INVESTOR! This is accomplished by creating "sell walls" using sub-markets. NYC/USD is sold starting at $0.000025 (but not much remains) while NYC/ETH is sold starting at $0.00003 (not much left there either!) and the primary market NYC/BTC is sold starting at $0.00015 (as of this writing). The people buying in the NYC/BTC market obviously pushes up the AVERAGE price (which is what's displayed everywhere) and shows NYC yo-yo'ing back and forth between low submarket price $0.00003 and high primary market price $0.00015. Why are there sellers stacking NYC and selling against ETH and USD and DOGE at $0.00003-ish when buyers are obviously willing to pay a full satoshi which is 5X higher? It's possibly done to FRUSTRATE SUPPORTERS. And maybe investors will get frustrated enough to walk away and forget one of the most usable (and disruptive) cryptocurrencies in existence! "

Help NYC grow and buy and HODL NYC
Belayer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

Possible investor here, someone give me a rundown on why this isn't a pump and dump coin please

Here are the list of reasons that worry me:
-Out since 2014, development has been slow
-Website looks amateur
-No Roadmap or white paper (This is the shadiest bit)

Reasons that interest me
-Volume is increasing day to day
-Low market Cap as of now
-0 transaction fees

If anyone is able to elaborate on any of the points i gave or correct me, it'll be much appreciated
lucazuca

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

Honestly, has anyone here been able to withdraw NYC coins to their wallets from YOBIT? Question 2: why is NYC only on Yobit? All is very fishy...

For me the withdrawals of NYC to my wallet from Yobit were fine, large and small amounts.
Yesterday I deposited ETH on Yobit to buy BTC and successfully sent it to another exchange to buy coins.
I know there are a lot of negative reviews about Yobit but personally I've had no problems, maybe the people complaining
made some mistakes themselves, or did not investigate the coins they were buying?

Questions:
1) What wallet are you withdrawing to? I mean were are you storing your NYC coins?
2) Can you post a screenshot showing the actual Yobit withdrawal success? I am just very very curios to see an actual successful NYC withdrawal.
Regarding my withdrawals:
I created a NYC coin token in MyEtherwallet but:
- Yobit manages to cancel all my NYC withdrawals (big or small)
- Yobit gives me no transaction ID
- Yobit doesn't even let me post on its chatroom (says "insufficient funds"...when I actually have way more than enough in there)
- Yobit of course does not reply to any ticket sent

Now I'm actually wondering if the NYC coin is actually a SCAM...

gREG-y

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

200 000 done. Transfert from my Yobit account 5 minutes ago .

Let me know if you received it.

Real World is The key, good luck ! We love New York Coin

Hello I'm back,

Xmas has passed you must answer me now. It's the minimum, especially for a donation...

Take the opportunity to make a screenshot of my donation and show the new(s) proof of good functioning (wallet, Yobit etc...)
TurkCoin_Airdrop

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

Nycoin is not a scam coin.  
Bought first on coingather and later on at yobit.
 Never had a problem whit transaction to my Wallet,  
you are welcome to our telegram community https://t.me/NewYorkCoinNYC
Iff you dont wanna buy. Or invest stop spam and leave!!

Nycoin to the moon !!!
lucazuca

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

Nycoin to the moon !!!

Thanks for the reply.
Can I ask you which wallet are you withdrawing to? Where do you store your NYC coins?
Maybe the problem is myEtherwallet NYC token account I created.
Thank you.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:57 PM

Nycoin to the moon !!!

Thanks for the reply.
Can I ask you which wallet are you withdrawing to? Where do you store your NYC coins?
Thank you.

Because NYC is not a ETH based Token
lucazuca

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:57:36 PM

Nycoin to the moon !!!

Thanks for the reply.
Thank you.

Because NYC is not a ETH based Token

Thank you.
MyEtherwallet allowed me to ADD it as a ERC20 token, but I guess it was a different "NYC" coin.
All clear now. Thank you.
So where do you store your NYC coins?
Cheers
lucazuca

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

Questions:
1) What wallet are you withdrawing to? I mean were are you storing your NYC coins?
2) Can you post a screenshot showing the actual Yobit withdrawal success? I am just very very curios to see an actual successful NYC withdrawal.
- Yobit doesn't even let me post on its chatroom (says "insufficient funds"...when I actually have way more than enough in there)

UPDATE:
I tried selling a few NYC coins into ETH.
Then proceeded to withdraw them from Yobit to MyEtherwallet. IT WORKED!! So Yobit is LEGIT after all.
The problem was the NYC token account I added on MyEtherwallet...I found a "NYC" coin in the ERC20 token lists and added it... indeed it is not the right one, hence the problems with my withdrawals from Yobit. All clear now.
Sorry for all the confusion (rant) created!! Wishing you all a lovely holiday season with your families!!! And...GO NYC!!!!  Smiley)

racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

Hi i  cant find a boot strap and its going to take forever to load the chain, and there is no thing for NYC at cryptochainer. please help if you can also will my coins be ok i have the coins froom 2015 Smiley

This should speed things up for people trying to sync faster with their wallets.
Your should always password lock your wallet and backup the wallet.dat file
in your NYC file folder to a usb drive or other computer before proceeding!

NYC MINERS WALLET BLOCK/INDEX (Wallet from official NYC site)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mega Download, Miners Wallet Version v1.0.1.1-unk-beta only:
https://mega.nz/#!4aARmZRb!hsHfHRdsWfBKbmofv2aTPc2j5mQYn5EbsmgQdJLL6FM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Close your NYC Miners Wallet v1.0.1.1-unk-beta.
Extract Blocks & Index into your NYC file folder where your NYC .conf file is located and allow
to overwrite.
Restart your NYC Miners Wallet v1.0.1.1-unk-beta and allow to finalize the updates.

NYC CORE WALLET, BLOCKCHAIN & CHAINSTATE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mega Download, NYC Core Wallet Version v0.10.4 only:
https://mega.nz/#!kDoSRL5b!JU4MVIPBBIRl6gaz6aN3LqDsKgJt0MjOKf8Kar8zSoU
Mega Download, NYC Core Wallet Blockchain and Chainstate Dec 17, 2017:
https://mega.nz/#!QGIXxRJD!nVegirsPL_7iFB0pRw4QvmN2sYLnHResvko8f6cR4G8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file "NYC Core Wallet v0.10.4.zip" and "Blocks & Chainstate Dec 17 2017.zip"
Install NYC Core wallet as per instructions on the offical site, http://nycoin.net/instructions.pdf
Close your NYC Core wallet.
Extract Blockchain and Chainstate zip files into your NYC file folder where your NYC .conf file is
located and allow to overwrite.
Restart your NYC Core wallet and you should be sync'd to the files date Dec 17th.
Allow your wallet to finalize the updates.
Belayer

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Possible investor here, someone give me a rundown on why this isn't a pump and dump coin please

-Website looks amateur

Reasons that interest me
-0 transaction fees

If anyone is able to elaborate on any of the points i gave or correct me, it'll be much appreciated

So no one here has a roadmap, or a white paper, or anything??
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

Right now I don't have a problem   Wink

Glad you figured it out.
Yobit is not a scam site nor is NYC.

Questions:

UPDATE:
I tried selling a few NYC coins into ETH.
Then proceeded to withdraw them from Yobit to MyEtherwallet. IT WORKED!! So Yobit is LEGIT after all.
The problem was the NYC token account I added on MyEtherwallet...I found a "NYC" coin in the ERC20 token lists and added it... indeed it is not the right one, hence the problems with my withdrawals from Yobit. All clear now.
Sorry for all the confusion (rant) created!! Wishing you all a lovely holiday season with your families!!! And...GO NYC!!!!  Smiley)

Glad you figured it out.
Yobit is not a scam website to my knowledge, nor is NYC.
The coin has been around for some time but the original Dev created and left the scene
many years ago, since then some here have picked up the ball in the last few months
and got things going again in the right direction with Coinomi and soon some NY ATM
style machines coming into play.  The coin is so low priced right now so the cost to get
in would be minimal, $15 could get your quite a few coins that you could sit on and see
what great things will happen in 2018!
iCryptoPro

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:51:45 PM

Can someone tell me how to mine this lol, I'm new to mining.
CryptoFan9988

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:11:31 PM

You can find the info here:

http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php
iCryptoPro

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:01 PM

You can find the info here:

http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

thanks man!
Crypto-Joe

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:07 PM

-Website looks amateur

Reasons that interest me
-0 transaction fees

OK I'll answer your questions;

-Out since 2014, development has been slow >> NYC was abandoned by its creator like Bitcoin, development was only recently picked up again by volunteers.
-Website looks amateur                              >> This is a subjective statement, I think it's fine, it has responsive design so adheres to todays standards.
-No Roadmap or white paper                       >> NYC is a currency, it is not a token sold by a startup company, although if you read through the website you will find the plans for the future.
JORKpr

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:34:44 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 10:50:57 PM by JORKpr

///Can someone tell me how to mine this lol, I'm new to mining.///

We answer in detail on the issue of mining. Yes indeed one of the profitable coins. Count yourself. Promising and having resources.

Official  NYC Mining Pool without FEE- http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

Welcome to MYPOOL.CLUB! New miners need NYC!

Getting Started Guide/

1. Create account.

Register here, or login if you already have account
Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.

Intel/ATI/AMD CGMiner (3.7.2) Windows: Download - http://cryptomining-blog.com/460-download-cgminer-3-7-2-with-gpu-support-for-windows/  

Intel/ATI/AMD CGMiner (3.7.2) Linux: Download Here - http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/3.7/cgminer-3.7.0.tar.bz2

or http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/4.9/  NO VIRUS/

NVIDIA Cudaminer: Download here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0

Intel/ATI/AMD BFGMiner Linux/Windows: Download here http://bfgminer.org/

Fabulous Panda Miner Mac OS X: Download here http://fabulouspanda.co.uk/macminer/

Minerd CPU Miner Mac/Linux/Windows: Download here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55038.msg654850#msg654850

3. Configure your miner.

If your using Linux, Then type the following into the console:

CGMiner
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nyc.mypool.club:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

BFGMiner
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nyc.mypool.club:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

If you want to mine on a Windows Operating System, then you'll need to create a batch file to start your miner.

Simply open notepad and then copy and paste the following:

CGMiner
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nyc.mypool.club:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

BFGMiner
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nyc.mypool.club:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

MinerD
minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://nyc.mypool.club:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Cudaminer For NVIDIA Cards
cudaminer -o stratum+tcp://nyc.mypool.club:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" then go to "File > Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder containing your miners application files. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here

4. Create a NYCoin address to receive payments.

Downloading the client & block chain: Download the NYCoin client
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.

5. Advanced CGMiner settings / FAQ

Scrypt readme https://raw.github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/v3.7.2/SCRYPT-README
Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in CGMiner (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity.
Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). CGMiner uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for CGMiner. Windows only it seems.
Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gw7YPYgMgNNU42skibULbJJUx_suP_CpjSEdSi8_z9U/preview?sle=true

New miners need NYC!
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:02:25 PM

Thanks for sharing.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: