Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141103 times)
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

NEW POOL AVAILABLE

https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
Pool Fee   0.59%

Actual 42 GH`s

Happy New Year !

Network mining power currently at 223Ghs!

Maybe 1Ths is our near future?
lakeshore

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

go to hell my boy

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

223Ghs!

In 2014, I would feel lucky if I could buy a 280X gpu with 600k because most of them were sold out.
ihavenoname

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Just letting everyone here know....good luck always follows me.

Thank me later!
lakeshore

Activity: 163

go to hell my boy

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

the price is too low , i hope this coin fly in sky

NYC has been undervalued since 2014,  but as one of the very fewer classy real cryptocurrencies in the world, now finally it's time for NYC to shine!  Get on board now!
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

coinomi works !! Smiley

finally why that yobit will never sell them 2months plus i cant sell them in 1 sat yobit shows every day volume 2-3 btc and a wall of 33 btc and is never broken i bellieve they sell only thems coins not for simple users are they just lying about that volume

People are buying up from leeser markets Doge/USD/RUBL/ETH and reselling at BTC.
sold haha finaly  i have buy them in november with 100 usd and now i have 1500 usd .
if i find them again cheap i will buy again i have look at the moment all the pairs are 0.0019 usd aproximatelly. any way nyc is a coin that i have make money

10BTC wall is going slowly down...are you ready to hit the highway ??

Are you serious man? You know the roadmap and you already sold your coins? That might become the worst decision of your life. We are still at a very early stage, you will still hunt satoshis end of 2018 while everyone else is driving lambo.
[/quote
roadmap? i only know about grand oppening in manchatan ,
the bigest think that is going to happen is coinomi and changelly, atms max plus other exchange dont forget about 2 months before it was listed on 2 exchanges the website is translated to many langueges. that why is the price so up.
maybe you mean the atms will start on 100sat?Huh???hahahaahaaa
personaly i am not from new york that coin are not fitting to me .i think that 1500 usd that i have now i will invest them to cloud mining  https://sun-mining.com/en/prices
i was very sceptical about nyc all the time many times i wrote negative things here in that chat .
now i can say i have multiple my money 15 times in 2.5 month that was very good
maybe i will buy again nyc in future

Goodbye and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

Tell you one thing: take it to the wall street! Good luck!
JORKpr

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

It is interesting. https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP PAYOUT
Pool Fee 0.59% NYC, the more miners and the better.

However, who supports NYC better without FEE.

Only voluntary DONATE.

For example - http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php . NO FEE / Only voluntary DONATE

+1000 NYC to the one who finds the block!

Payments once a day.

wuzzap8989

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

pls check this link and then tell me why you buying this trash plz ? its dead since 4 years omg! what is happening with crypto community atm? unbelievable!

https://github.com/nycoin
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

That parade happened almost two months ago. You should change the title of the thread.
mb82

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:39:02 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:55:29 PM by mb82

coinomi works !! Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/WSILi
finally why that yobit will never sell them 2months plus i cant sell them in 1 sat yobit shows every day volume 2-3 btc and a wall of 33 btc and is never broken i bellieve they sell only thems coins not for simple users are they just lying about that volume

People are buying up from leeser markets Doge/USD/RUBL/ETH and reselling at BTC.
sold haha finaly  i have buy them in november with 100 usd and now i have 1500 usd .
if i find them again cheap i will buy again i have look at the moment all the pairs are 0.0019 usd aproximatelly. any way nyc is a coin that i have make money

Are you serious man? You know the roadmap and you already sold your coins? That might become the worst decision of your life. We are still at a very early stage, you will still hunt satoshis end of 2018 while everyone else is driving lambo.
[/quote
the bigest think that is going to happen is coinomi and changelly, atms max plus other exchange dont forget about 2 months before it was listed on 2 exchanges the website is translated to many langueges. that why is the price so up.
personaly i am not from new york that coin are not fitting to me .i think that 1500 usd that i have now i will invest them to cloud mining  https://sun-mining.com/en/prices
i was very sceptical about nyc all the time many times i wrote negative things here in that chat .

Bro, check current price and cry. I´ve been working as financial advisor for the last ten years and you made a big mistake, cryptocurrencies will be used in reallife and NYC is once in a lifetime opportunity. I just quoted you to have your "haha" here forever, lets talk again end of the year.
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Hi guys, just looked on NYC's website but didn't find anything about the team, I've just understood that the original developer disappeared "just like with Bitcoin" Cheesy.

nycoin.net is more like a marketing of this coin. The original devs are "supposedly" unknown
https://twitter.com/DealsATM/status/949496785709555712
mb82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Hi guys, just looked on NYC's website but didn't find anything about the team, I've just understood that the original developer disappeared "just like with Bitcoin" Cheesy.

nycoin.net is more like a marketing of this coin. The original devs are "supposedly" unknown
https://twitter.com/DealsATM/status/949496785709555712

Yes, team changed since 2014. What´s your contribution or are you just trying to ratfuck?
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

coinomi works !! Smiley

sold haha finaly  i have buy them in november with 100 usd and now i have 1500 usd .

[/quote

Bro, check current price and cry. I´ve been working as financial advisor for the last ten years and you made a big mistake, cryptocurrencies will be used in reallife and NYC is once in a lifetime opportunity. I just quoted you to have your "haha" here forever, lets talk again end of the year.
I HAVE CHECK IT CONGRACTULATION  YOU JUST DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ONLY FOR TODAY .FOR ME TO MAKE 15 TIMES MY ONES IN 2.5 MONTHS WAS GOOD I DONT COMPLANE I AM A NEWBE  AND  I DONT CRY WHY I WAS AVVILIBLE TO SELL IT 2-3 TIMES MORE IS TOO LATE NOW FOR ME TO TAKE AGAIN NYC . I AM ON SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING OTHER
mb82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

coinomi works !! Smiley

[/quote

I HAVE CHECK IT CONGRACTULATION  YOU JUST DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ONLY FOR TODAY .FOR ME TO MAKE 15 TIMES MY ONES IN 2.5 MONTHS WAS GOOD I DONT COMPLANE I AM A NEWBE  AND  I DONT CRY WHY I WAS AVVILIBLE TO SELL IT 2-3 TIMES MORE IS TOO LATE NOW FOR ME TO TAKE AGAIN NYC . I AM ON SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING OTHER

Come back in, it will go much higher! Success to you and have a nice weekend. ;-)
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

coinomi works !! Smiley

[/quote

I HAVE CHECK IT CONGRACTULATION  YOU JUST DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ONLY FOR TODAY .FOR ME TO MAKE 15 TIMES MY ONES IN 2.5 MONTHS WAS GOOD I DONT COMPLANE I AM A NEWBE  AND  I DONT CRY WHY I WAS AVVILIBLE TO SELL IT 2-3 TIMES MORE IS TOO LATE NOW FOR ME TO TAKE AGAIN NYC . I AM ON SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING OTHER

Come back in, it will go much higher! Success to you and have a nice weekend. ;-)
MAYBE I WILL IS LOGICAL AFTER A HUGE JUMP IN PRICE THE REAL INVESTORS WILL SELL TO CONFIRM THE WINNING MONEY THAT WILL DROP THE PRICE AGAIN MAYBE THEN AT THE MOMENT IF I WILL DO IT WILL BE THE MOST STUPID THINK ,
OK THE COINOMI WALLET DONE THE MAGIC, MAYBE IS TOGETHER WITH ANY KIND OF PUMP HAPPEN THAT TO EVERY CHEAP COIN .PERSONALY I AM WONDERING ONLY COINOMI DONE THAT IN 2 DAYS? THE MODT OF THE PEOPLE DONT HAVE COINOMI THEY ARE LIKE ME WITH IPHONE.WHAT WILL BE HAPPEN IF JAXX WALLET WILL INTEGRATE ONE COIN???JAXX IS USED IN PC AND ALL THE KINDS OF SMARTPHONES. I DONT THINK THE PRICE WILL STAY SO HI .
IF IS WILL GO REALLY SO UP I WILL REMEMBER THAT DAY LIKE ALMOST GET REACH WITH 100 DOLLARS
mb82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

coinomi works !! Smiley

[/quote

MAYBE I WILL IS LOGICAL AFTER A HUGE JUMP IN PRICE THE REAL INVESTORS WILL SELL TO CONFIRM THE WINNING MONEY THAT WILL DROP THE PRICE AGAIN MAYBE THEN AT THE MOMENT IF I WILL DO IT WILL BE THE MOST STUPID THINK ,
OK THE COINOMI WALLET DONE THE MAGIC, MAYBE IS TOGETHER WITH ANY KIND OF PUMP HAPPEN THAT TO EVERY CHEAP COIN .PERSONALY I AM WONDERING ONLY COINOMI DONE THAT IN 2 DAYS? THE MODT OF THE PEOPLE DONT HAVE COINOMI THEY ARE LIKE ME WITH IPHONE.WHAT WILL BE HAPPEN IF JAXX WALLET WILL INTEGRATE ONE COIN???JAXX IS USED IN PC AND ALL THE KINDS OF SMARTPHONES. I DONT THINK THE PRICE WILL STAY SO HI .
IF IS WILL GO REALLY SO UP I WILL REMEMBER THAT DAY LIKE ALMOST GET REACH WITH 100 DOLLARS

It´s actually just coinomi beta. A lot of other exchanges will add as they mention that NYC is the next big thing.
Merratzz

Activity: 367

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:58:35 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:21:07 PM by Merratzz

NEW POOL AVAILABLE
https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
Pool Fee  0.59%now 0%Fee

Actual 102GH`s

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

Climbing up fast Yobit hot coin list. Next in line DigiByte and Eth Classic.
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

Well looks to me like NYC is gonna break through to 10 sat in about a day or so, which is the last minor sell wall....

After that the sky is the limit.

Buy and HODL!
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

Seems everyone is starting NYC pools,  Welcome ....

Hobbyistpool first block was 03/08/2015 @ 10:12pm (UTC) and probably the oldest running pool for NYC.

Anyway,  Welcome new users and pool operators ...  this is a fun ride.

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/nyc

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: