Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141113 times)
NewYorkCoinMiner

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:20:50 AM

let's get some community feedback!

NYC Online Web Wallet (piWallet)

nycvault.com

NYC Electrum Wallet now in development!
https://github.com/bshaw19/Electrum-NYC
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:54 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 03:14:50 AM by Digital Drug Lord

who can transfer NYC to Yobit.
The coins never arrived allready about 84 confirmation And not on the exchange??? (8 mil)

Is this SCAM!!!!!

alot of scams going on these days, its the exchanges that will rob you.

they put out new  coins everyday and put them on shady exchanges, and exchange then shuts down and you cant get coins out.

I have seen it to much these days way to much

what partnerships does this coin have with stores in nyc?
NewYorkCoinMiner

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

Do you idiots with $200 investments in New York Coin think ANYONE wants to scam you when it's getting $1m+ PER DAY TRADING VOLUME? Is this really your contribution to crypto? To post nonsense on message board forums???
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

let's get some community feedback!

NYC Online Web Wallet (piWallet)

nycvault.com

NYC Electrum Wallet now in development!
https://github.com/bshaw19/Electrum-NYC

Great news, more option for people the better.

Any news on getting listed on Binance?
uracrew

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:09 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 04:12:00 AM by uracrew

NewYorkCoin TEПEP УКPAЇHCЬКOЮ!!! Smiley
http://nycoin.com.ua/
Кopиcтyвaчi HьюЙopкКoїнa вcьoгo cвiтy - oб'єднyйтecь! Smiley

NewYorkCoin TEПEPЬ HA PУCCКOM!!! Smiley
http://newyorkcoin.ru/
Пoльзoвaтeли HьюЙopкКoинa вceгo миpa - oбъeдиняйтecь! Smiley
mariusadrian

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:20 AM

Guys, please tell me if is safe to store my coins into the nyc wallet as long as is not fully synced! I hear more and more negative reviews about yobit and im pretty scared. Or give me another alternative. I dont have an android device and I cant use coinomi.
uracrew

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

Electrum is really good solution. NewYorkCoin is really developing, it's really good example for everyone how to do thing in right way. We are really strong community and I feel that we are a team of future. Done my duty to NYC by translating websites to Ukrainian and Russian languages Cool
racebyu

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

Guys, please tell me if is safe to store my coins into the nyc wallet as long as is not fully synced! I hear more and more negative reviews about yobit and im pretty scared. Or give me another alternative. I dont have an android device and I cant use coinomi.

Have you tried to download the block chain to speed things up?
You can check my name for links to update for wallet on official NYC website.
This has the blocks and index up to mid Dec, will speed up the wallet sync.
mariusadrian

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:51 AM

I believe is this one: Mega Download, Miners Wallet Version v1.0.1.1-unk-beta only:
https://mega.nz/#!4aARmZRb!hsHfHRdsWfBKbmofv2aTPc2j5mQYn5EbsmgQdJLL6FM
2.2Gb download
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intall wallet from offical NYC site.
Follow instructions for creating and placing .conf file in NYC directory (AppData)
Close NYC wallet.
Download blkindex.zip and extract 2 files, block and index into your NYC wallet directory (AppData) allowing to overwrite origianal files.
Once completed open NYC wallet and allow to finalize sync to date.
Should only take you a few hours instead of days to sync.
Let us know how it worked out.

I am sorry for being n00b, but how do I "block and index" the files?
racebyu

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

I believe is this one: Mega Download, Miners Wallet Version v1.0.1.1-unk-beta only:
2.2Gb download
Follow instructions for creating and placing .conf file in NYC directory (AppData)
Close NYC wallet.
Download blkindex.zip and extract 2 files, block and index into your NYC wallet directory (AppData) allowing to overwrite origianal files.

You have to download the wallet off the official NYC site.
Then install the wallet on your Windows computer.
It should show the NYC logo for a while (minutes) then dissappear and wallet show.
Close after this happens.

There should now be a NYC folder in your Windows Appdata directory, if you cannot find
use RUN and type %appdata% in the run box and it should open the directory.
Look for the NYC directory, add to that the newyorkc.conf file as on the NYC website
http://nycoin.net/instructions.pdf
Downloaded the 2.2Gb Blocks and BlockIndex file and extract all files to the NYC directory in AppData.
It will ask if you wish to overwrite, click YES.
Once completed, will take a whiile to write files, open the NYC wallet and allow to finalize resyncing.
This could take 30 min to a hour or more showing NYC logo only.
The wallet should open and start to sync, green bar at bottom, bottom right should say 1 or more connections.
Let the wallet sync to date. Let us know how it works out.
uracrew

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

2.2Gb download
Close NYC wallet.
Once completed open NYC wallet and allow to finalize sync to date.
Should only take you a few hours instead of days to sync.
Let us know how it worked out.

Shutdown your wallet, search for blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat, then replace them. Everything will work  Smiley
blah01

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:58 AM

hi, I am trying to open my wallet and update blockchain and I am getting this message:

"Urgent: Alert key compromised, upgrade required."

this is with wallet v1.0.1.1

A point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks
mariusadrian

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

2.2Gb download
Close NYC wallet.

It should show the NYC logo for a while (minutes) then dissappear and wallet show.

There should now be a NYC folder in your Windows Appdata directory, if you cannot find
Look for the NYC directory, add to that the newyorkc.conf file as on the NYC website
Downloaded the 2.2Gb Blocks and BlockIndex file and extract all files to the NYC directory in AppData.
Once completed, will take a whiile to write files, open the NYC wallet and allow to finalize resyncing.
The wallet should open and start to sync, green bar at bottom, bottom right should say 1 or more connections.

Hey man. I have done it. I really appreciate it. I am using NYC Core Wallet Version v0.10.4. I hope is ok, because I haven't downloaded it from the official site, but from your post.
It says is 2 weeks behind, no "Urgent: Alert key compromised, upgrade required" message. I hope everything is fine now. Thank you!
racebyu

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

2.2Gb download
Close NYC wallet.

Hey man. I have done it. I really appreciate it. I am using NYC Core Wallet Version v0.10.4. I hope is ok, because I haven't downloaded it from the official site, but from your post.
It says is 2 weeks behind, no "Urgent: Alert key compromised, upgrade required" message. I hope everything is fine now. Thank you!

Hey they support the official NYC coin wallet v1.0.1.1-unk-beta (Miner Version) from teh site.
The Core wallet I downloaded years ago v0.10.4 (Core Version) after the first one came out
and have used it ever since myself with no issues. Its up to you which one you want to use,
or use a online wallet, or Coinomi, not sure if any are more safe.

Make sure you always password lock your wallet and store a copy of the wallet.dat file on another
computer or usb stick.
mariusadrian

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

2.2Gb download
Close NYC wallet.

Hey they support the official NYC coin wallet v1.0.1.1-unk-beta (Miner Version) from teh site.
The Core wallet I downloaded years ago v0.10.4 (Core Version) after the first one came out
and have used it ever since myself with no issues. Its up to you which one you want to use,
or use a online wallet, or Coinomi, not sure if any are more safe.

Make sure you always password lock your wallet and store a copy of the wallet.dat file on another
computer or usb stick.

Perfect. I'm gonna use the v0.10.4 version as well. I will lock my wallet and store the wallet.dat file once my wallet is fully synced. Thank you so much for support!

NYC to the moon and beyond!
NewYorkCoinMiner

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

v0.10.4 (is NOT Core Version). It was created by mooncoin dev barrysty1e with extreme negative warning ratings. The community decided not to implement the fork he created (https://github.com/newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin). This wallet is from August 16, 2017. If not at nycoin.net - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

hi, I am trying to open my wallet and update blockchain and I am getting this message:

Thanks

This is a remnant of the old and retired networkwide Bitcoin / Litecoin alert system, this message was to override all other messages on the chain, nothing to worry about.
But someting that should be on the list for future wallet upgrades to be fixed so new users dont have to worry anymore...

Quote:
"The alert system was hastily implemented by Satoshi Nakamoto after the value overflow incident on August 15, 2010. Satoshi never actually used this system; it remained dormant until the February 20, 2012 protocol change, for which an alert was issued on February 18.

In 2016, the alert system was retiredbecause of the possibility of privileged users sending political alert messages, and because of the possibility of the alert key having been taken from Mark Karpelès by the Japanese police in 2014. "

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Alert_system
blah01

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

Thanks

This is a remnant of the old and retired networkwide Bitcoin / Litecoin alert system, this message was to override all other messages on the chain, nothing to worry about.
But someting that should be on the list for future wallet upgrades to be fixed so new users dont have to worry anymore...

Quote:
"The alert system was hastily implemented by Satoshi Nakamoto after the value overflow incident on August 15, 2010. Satoshi never actually used this system; it remained dormant until the February 20, 2012 protocol change, for which an alert was issued on February 18.

In 2016, the alert system was retiredbecause of the possibility of privileged users sending political alert messages, and because of the possibility of the alert key having been taken from Mark Karpelès by the Japanese police in 2014. "

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Alert_system

thanks
lucazuca

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

Hello guys! Happy new year to you all!! I believe it's going to be a wonderful 2018! GO NYC!!  Smiley
By the way, we definitely need to upgrade the NYC Wallet...need a good(reliable) Wallet...for Mac users too.
Thank you!
Hugs!
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

Wow. Its seems that the next wall is at 10 satoshi. How high do you think it will go if the wall broke ? Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: