Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141011 times)
juanxin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

New information to add NYC on other exchanges?

Yesterday I emailed to the supposed company responsible for building the ATM that will be distributed in NYC.
This was his answer:

http://i65.tinypic.com/xgiix4.jpg

Bad news, I will take my money (I have too much at risk). and my recommendation for you is to do the same. SAFE YOUR MONEY!
What is the name of this company?

https://bitteller.io/

They made the same ATM model that is advertised will be the one distributed in January

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:36:33 AM by BRNSTYLE

Yesterday I emailed to the supposed company responsible for building the ATM that will be distributed in NYC.
This was his answer:

Bad news, I will take my money (I have too much at risk). and my recommendation for you is to do the same. SAFE YOUR MONEY!

This f*cking retard is spamming on Yobit to drop the price
Filthy shenanigan

It doesn't matter which company will implement ATMs since coinomi is working out newyorkcoinj library
Coinomi is real that's all you need to know for now. Waiting for official release to see the real price
Of course, they migh not have active orders fot NYC ATMs, because newyorkcoinj library is not released yet
husky1971

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

This was his answer:

Filthy shenanigan

It doesn't matter which company will implement ATMs since coinomi is working newyorkcoinj library
Coinomi is real that's all you need to know for now. Waiting for official release to see the real price
Of course, they migh not have active orders fot NYC ATMs, because newyorkcoinj library is not released yet

is it really at https://coinomi.com/
Where on the page supported coins ? is NYC???
skipado89

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

This was his answer:

Filthy shenanigan

It doesn't matter which company will implement ATMs since coinomi is working newyorkcoinj library

your are right on two fronts,  it does not matter who makes the atms, and that f**cking retard,  should be told to stop spamming. its damaging this great coin
the price was 7 sat now only 5 sat,  and has  lost about $80,000usd in value.  so sad.
BRNSTYLE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

This was his answer:

Filthy shenanigan

You're definately narrow minded shitposter.
Read at least few pages back in the thread and then you'll probably understand that NYC will be added in upcoming release of coinomi app, which is currently undergoing testing, which was confirmed by coinomi support.

STOP DUMPING NYC, which is real brick-n-mortar coin
mb82

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

This was his answer:

Filthy shenanigan

NYC is in the actual beta, check twitter:
https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/949049396305555456
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

Guys, this coin survived from 2014 to nowadays and a single spammer wont ruin it now! Wink
lakeshore

Activity: 163

go to hell my boy

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 04:13:05 PM by lakeshore

This was his answer:

What is the name of this company?

https://bitteller.io/

They made the same ATM model that is advertised will be the one distributed in January

Think in this way, new registered forum ID juanxin, negative news to pull down NYC price ------>>>shenanigans maker !!

It is common sense that any company (contractor) would not and should not reveal any information to Stranger when a project is still in processing, this is  secrecy and confidentiality clause, one of the terms and conditions of any agreement.

Here's the real example, before Coinomi adding NYC released, some people wrote to Coinomi  and asked about the plan, they got the "NO" answer, because Coinomi should not release any information to stranger except for the person of NYC who's in charge of the project!
dalchi

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

take it easy all.... you know the drill with these coins. If big guys want to join NYC, they won't buy it at the highest price, they will first try and get in low, that's what you see now! just look at the increased volume.

And if you're in for the longterm, why looking at the price every second of the day. just leave it for a  year or so.

Do what you can to support the community, spread the word, if you're in NYC try and get stores onboard, etc.

more info on coinomi supporting NYC :

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/7jxtqm/update_from_coinomi_support/

https://i.imgur.com/FMHEbFB.png

racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

This was his answer:

Filthy shenanigan

You have to download the Coinomi program from the App Store, then sub to the link below as a Beta Tester.
Final release wiill be coming after Beta testing is completed. After you sub it will take a while, day or so for
your Coinomi app to take the update to v1.8.0

NYC Coinomi Testing Link
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.coinomi.wallet

supercluster

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

The only thing I wish I had done is exit at 7 satoshi yesterday and enter again at 4-5. would've had 35%+ more coins.
BRNSTYLE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

take it easy all.... you know the drill with these coins. If big guys want to join NYC, they won't buy it at the highest price, they will first try and get in low, that's what you see now! just look at the increased volume.

And if you're in for the longterm, why looking at the price every second of the day. just leave it for a  year or so.

Do what you can to support the community, spread the word, if you're in NYC try and get stores onboard, etc.

more info on coinomi supporting NYC :

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/7jxtqm/update_from_coinomi_support/

Every sting operation of that kind must be penalized, it doesn't matter how successful it was.
His username on Yobit is juanxin (thanks lakeshore)
I will report him to Yobit admins, cause the intentional coin dumping is resrticted by the exchange rules.

racebyu

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:37:08 PM by racebyu

People do not fall for all the games that people are playing, they just want to push the coin
price down low so they can buy in and then pump it up and dump (PND).

The price of the ATM from BitTeller is only just over $1000 each in BTC format so the price
is not huge to purchase some of these systems, so do not panic and hold your coins!

I am sure the Dev will update everyone shortly on the status and future plan for the ATM's

Nothing the Dev and NYC foundation has told us has not come true so far, so hold tight!
dalchi

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

@BRNSTYLE

you're absolutely correct there, but it happens everywhere all the time. Like i said, if you're in it for the long run, there are ways to support NYC.
nicovs_be

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Hey all,

Due to the enormous amount of issues with the NYCoin wallet, I created this real fast: https://download.nycoin.info/#

Hope it helps you sync your NYCoin Core wallets faster.

PM me when you want changes/additions/...

Tips in the form of NYCoin are welcome ;-)
mwalk52

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

I have to say, I was foolish for pulling out when I did.  I originally contacted coinomi about the wallet and was told it was not in work.  This led me to pull out my standing and I sold some 40 million coins.  A week later, they announced on twitter that it would be included in their next release so I tried to buy back in, but couldn't get near the coins I originally had. 

Ladies and gents, don't make the same mistake I did and sell just because one source says something isn't gonna happen.  This has been a long lived coin, and as transactions just get harder and harder with other currencies, NYC will really begin to shine.  I've already lost thousands of dollars because I was insecure about the coin, but I was wrong.  Its my own fault.  NYC will be a great success, and as we get the coin into other exchanges, and word about it grows, the sky is the limit. 

Best of luck to everyone!  NYC forever!
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

I have to say, I was foolish for pulling out when I did.  I originally contacted coinomi about the wallet and was told it was not in work.  This led me to pull out my standing and I sold some 40 million coins.  A week later, they announced on twitter that it would be included in their next release so I tried to buy back in, but couldn't get near the coins I originally had. 

Ladies and gents, don't make the same mistake I did and sell just because one source says something isn't gonna happen.  This has been a long lived coin, and as transactions just get harder and harder with other currencies, NYC will really begin to shine.  I've already lost thousands of dollars because I was insecure about the coin, but I was wrong.  Its my own fault.  NYC will be a great success, and as we get the coin into other exchanges, and word about it grows, the sky is the limit. 

Best of luck to everyone!  NYC forever!
+1 from me!
racebyu

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

I have to say, I was foolish for pulling out when I did.  I originally contacted coinomi about the wallet and was told it was not in work.  This led me to pull out my standing and I sold some 40 million coins.  A week later, they announced on twitter that it would be included in their next release so I tried to buy back in, but couldn't get near the coins I originally had.  

Ladies and gents, don't make the same mistake I did and sell just because one source says something isn't gonna happen.  This has been a long lived coin, and as transactions just get harder and harder with other currencies, NYC will really begin to shine.  I've already lost thousands of dollars because I was insecure about the coin, but I was wrong.  Its my own fault.  NYC will be a great success, and as we get the coin into other exchanges, and word about it grows, the sky is the limit.  

Best of luck to everyone!  NYC forever!

Thats too bad, you can grab some back while the markets are down.
I am not selling a single coin for some time, this is not going to be a fast rewards coin,
the slower and steady she rises up the more stable it will be in the long run.

It would be a great time for a announcement by the Dev as BTC is retracting right now
and people will put into ALT coins that in the the green currently.

Good opportunity for people to grab up some low priced NYcoins before the market takes
off again.
egorfedorov

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

I have to say, I was foolish for pulling out when I did.  I originally contacted coinomi about the wallet and was told it was not in work.  This led me to pull out my standing and I sold some 40 million coins.  A week later, they announced on twitter that it would be included in their next release so I tried to buy back in, but couldn't get near the coins I originally had.  

Ladies and gents, don't make the same mistake I did and sell just because one source says something isn't gonna happen.  This has been a long lived coin, and as transactions just get harder and harder with other currencies, NYC will really begin to shine.  I've already lost thousands of dollars because I was insecure about the coin, but I was wrong.  Its my own fault.  NYC will be a great success, and as we get the coin into other exchanges, and word about it grows, the sky is the limit.  

I am not selling a single coin for some time, this is not going to be a fast rewards coin,

It would be a great time for a announcement by the Dev as BTC is retracting right now

Good opportunity for people to grab up some low priced NYcoins before the market takes
off again.

yes me buy 50k NYC Smiley)
mwalk52

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

off again.

My only regret right now is not selling yesterday so I could double my stake today while this dump is happening lol.  But I do agree, slow and steady is gonna make this coin much more successful in the long run.  I need to learn how to mine haha
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: