Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79312 times)
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

DeepOnion is again over 35K satoshis. HA!

I guess all non-believers will sleep very bad after they were so happy on 20K and lower.

This is what a strong community mean!

The only non-believers I see are those that aren't eligible for the airdrop. They are just mad.

I wouldn't call the people who sold their Onions on the last pump "non-believers" I would personally call them "idiots." Too many people are all about that quick profit -- they don't seem to be capable of thinking long term. If they were, they would know DO is one of the best long term projects around & they would be HODLing them...

I can't join, and I’m not mad at all (though my wife might say otherwise, don't trust her Smiley)
But I am interested in seeing if such a huge airdrop will hold all 40 rounds. I mean the price will hold, or one or many gets tempted to dump before the drop is over.
Likewise as interesting, will the price hold after the drop I over, or is the drop and its rules the very reason the price is high.
dannyjr89

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:38:00 PM

I'm starting to follow the project myself. Everyone deserves their privacy and having a coin with privacy protection built in already makes it very helpful. A coin with a feature with real practical use. Anonymity, something you won't have to ever worry about.

Aside from that, check out the development team and how well they have the community involved. Look at how the market is reacting. These coins are going through the friggin roof. 
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:01:20 AM

Price of DO is moving higher today, almost at $2 now. I am so excited for the airdrop today. Its gonna be a huge one with 200,000 onions. I will hodl DO forever. Grin
Cheesy If you hold forever how you can make profit with that. lol Cheesy say when the right time come
Undefined31415

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

Gone phishing...

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:05:46 AM

I'm somewhat concerned about what will happen immediately after the end of the airdrop, when there's no bonus carrot (eligibility for the next airdrop) for people to HODL a significant majority of their coins. It seems like a crash could follow as the volume of coins being exchanged increases substantially.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:35:56 AM

I'm somewhat concerned about what will happen immediately after the end of the airdrop, when there's no bonus carrot (eligibility for the next airdrop) for people to HODL a significant majority of their coins. It seems like a crash could follow as the volume of coins being exchanged increases substantially.
maybe in few last round people will dump their coin.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:51:47 AM

what's the use-case of this Coin? and any reason why the values of the coin can grow higher ?
need someone to enlighten me

Tozex

Powered by,
Chamberskob

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

Hey All,

I have been buying Deeponion on Novaex as for a while but I don't think I am eligible for the airdrop? After reading the website it states:
'All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified.' and as I have only just joined it would appear I can't qualify....Is this still the case?

Also I am now questioning my choice to buy any onions at all as it appears to be counter-productive for me to be spending 10k on a coin that is getting given given away atm??? Even though I like the coin and cant wait to see where it leads, it appears every Friday the price drops a little but what concerns me more is what is going to happen when all the airdrops are over....I know from a trading point of view I like to take profit and freehold so I would have to be stupid to think that many people are not going to do the same when the last drop comes.

I am not a troll and would appreciate some honest opinions should anyone have the time.

#myfirstpostcauseIwantfreeonions  Grin

Cheers

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:40:57 AM

During the airdrop there's a big "inflation" due to all the new coins entering circulation every week. This of course is and will push the price dow and as you said, we can probably expect a huge dump after the distribution is finished.
In my opinion some bigger price increase can thus come only after the airdrop is finished.
But DeepOnion is a great project, so even if the price hits rock bottom at some point, it will revive very soon for sure. It will be just an opportunity to buy cheap coins before the x100 explosion Smiley

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:48:50 AM

what's the use-case of this Coin? and any reason why the values of the coin can grow higher ?
need someone to enlighten me

Ok, I will enlighten you Smiley The price of DeepOnion will grow higher because:

1. The price is climbing up steadily, except for the after-airdrop dumps. When the distribution is finished, there will be no more weekly dumps, just the steady growth.
2. When DeepSend is implemented, the anonymity features of DeepOnion will be like Verge + Dash combined. Just imagine Smiley
3. The community which supports DeepOnion is already very big and growing. This sounds like a recipe for success to me.
4. The devs are very active, working their asses off, which is yet another good sign and a promise of success.

But that's just my opinion, you don't have to agree Smiley

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:00:35 AM

It keeps coming to my screen as a pop-up site. Will take time to do a study and go for it if it has prospects! I don't want to buy into every ICO that comes campaigning. Looks good though.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:02:05 AM

Hey All,

I have been buying Deeponion on Novaex as for a while but I don't think I am eligible for the airdrop? After reading the website it states:
'All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified.' and as I have only just joined it would appear I can't qualify....Is this still the case?

Also I am now questioning my choice to buy any onions at all as it appears to be counter-productive for me to be spending 10k on a coin that is getting given given away atm??? Even though I like the coin and cant wait to see where it leads, it appears every Friday the price drops a little but what concerns me more is what is going to happen when all the airdrops are over....I know from a trading point of view I like to take profit and freehold so I would have to be stupid to think that many people are not going to do the same when the last drop comes.

I am not a troll and would appreciate some honest opinions should anyone have the time.

#myfirstpostcauseIwantfreeonions  Grin

Cheers

hi there are some conditions to meet: the first is that you have to been registered on bitcointalk forum before 12th july 2017, then you have to be minimum member, you have to post at least 10 comments (not one line, fud, burst-posting, one day posting) in bitcointalkforum, you have to apply and change signature according to satus member, you have to hold minimum 90% of airdropped onions. read ANN OP for full details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

if you are not eligible for airdrop there are other ways to earn like facebook and twitter campaign, there are bountis and rewards for active and supportive members, remember DeepOnion has a strong and huge community!

Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:24:06 AM

What do you think? Onion going to boom?

I am now looking at DeepOnion right now as going more solid as before. The followers are pretty getting into one community and sticking together pretty well. This is the number one reason why DeepOnion is becoming a force in the crypto environment. I hope they would end up as successful as they envisioned themselves to be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

It keeps coming to my screen as a pop-up site. Will take time to do a study and go for it if it has prospects! I don't want to buy into every ICO that comes campaigning. Looks good though.

it is not an ico. you don't buy into it. its a freely distributed coin. it's called an airdrop. some say no, it's a signature campaighn but what does it matter? it's frrely given to those that give a little of their time to it. the more active and helpful you are the more you get
derbx

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

Hello!

Say, Im a newbie on this. My wallet is not syncing on a mac. Nothing blocked and all outgoing and incoming ports are opened for it. Any ideas on why is this?

bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:07:11 PM

Here is a tutorial to make your wallet properly syncing on a Mac : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-install-deeponion-on-mac-if-you-have-been-trying-and-failing.947/

It should solve your problem Wink

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

What do you think? Onion going to boom?

I am now looking at DeepOnion right now as going more solid as before. The followers are pretty getting into one community and sticking together pretty well. This is the number one reason why DeepOnion is becoming a force in the crypto environment. I hope they would end up as successful as they envisioned themselves to be.
This project show me how community can make one coin become successful. waiting more update from dev and make it to the moon

derbx

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:46:59 PM

Thanks! it did solve my issue!

Here is a tutorial to make your wallet properly syncing on a Mac : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-install-deeponion-on-mac-if-you-have-been-trying-and-failing.947/

It should solve your problem Wink
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Do you know why they seem to reject so many new people who want to join? Also I am wondering why there is relatively low compared 24h volume of only 30k dollars, which is just a couple of BTC, no demand?

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

Do you know why they seem to reject so many new people who want to join? Also I am wondering why there is relatively low compared 24h volume of only 30k dollars, which is just a couple of BTC, no demand?

I think there is demand but the problem seems to be Nova.Not many people like to trade on it.I for example register ed on Nova just for Deeponion ,bought some and send them fast to my Wallet.I think Volume will raise with new Exchanges. The next step should be Cryptopia.
LShubha

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:06:35 AM

ok here goes...lets start getting popular Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: