Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79309 times)
Costanza1

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:27:27 AM

This coin literally became famous because of their airdops...

That doesn't mean theyre not doing innovative things and actually trying to accomplish something other than getting rich. 

Congrats on the DeepVault release devs!

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

That doesn't mean theyre not doing innovative things and actually trying to accomplish something other than getting rich. 

This is true, every time I visit the DeepOnion Ann, I see something new. The development time is fast, I was expecting to see DeepVault release end of 2017 or early 2018.
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:48:19 AM

Good job DeepOnion, congrats for DeepVault !
Development team is strong, and we'll see a bright future for DeepOnion

Don't hurry up to add it to a new exchange, continue as you're doing : slowly, but steadily Smiley

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
bitphonics

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

Don't hurry up to add it to a new exchange, continue as you're doing : slowly, but steadily Smiley

From my conversations with some of the forum mods over at the Deeponion forums the next item on the agenda should be adding DO to another exchange. Mostly I think the need for this is because Nova has a fairly weak infrastructure when it comes to security. They got taken down pretty quick recently and I haven't heard if they fixed the registration problems or not. I think and additional exchange would definitely be beneficial for people who aren't able to purchase through Nova or are not part of the airdrop.
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

popetro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

I've been watching for a long time. And I think it's a good project. Mainly the program is well-developed.
toddy47

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

I believe it is important for DeepOnion to keep innovating and developing. It is a good sign that all the focus isn't just on the Airdrops, but instead building upon to draw investors and general users. This will be particularly useful next year when we will potentially see millions of Onions traded hands in a very short amount of time.

Building demand is a very important step and shows why DeepOnion can continue to be worth more and more.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:09:04 PM

It's not just the airdrop, it because they managed to create a community that is vibrant and vocal. Onion signatures are all over BCT so their marketing strategies are top notch - meaning the deeponion coin will be a success  Wink

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:11:41 PM

Innovative Feature DeepVault Released
Introducing the DeepVault Enabled Wallet v1.3!

1. What is DeepVault?
DeepVault is a service allowing you to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain. This enables you or others to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the blockchain.

2. What is a typical use case for DeepVault?
A simple example: you download a new version of the DeepOnion wallet and wish to check if your download is identical to the Dev's release version. You can check this by using the DeepVault feature to see if
your copy's hash matches that of the Dev's release. This completely eliminates the possibility of using a compromised wallet distributed by malicious groups, protecting your onions from theft.

3. What is the owner address? Why do we need it?
The Owner address is a DeepOnion address belonging to the original person that uploaded the document. It
allows the original person to decide whether or not they will allow other people to verify the authenticity of the document. If it is a private document, then you may want to restrict verification to the Owner's wallet only.

4. Why can't I verify my file, I know it was uploaded to the DeepOnion blockchain?
It is possible that the owner of this file does not allow everyone to verify the document (see 3).

5. How much do you charge for using DeepVault? Where do these fees go?
When you register a file with DeepOnion blockchain, the system charges 1 ONION. All future verification is free.

The 1 ONION fee primarily goes to a fund address for future enhancement and support of this feature. A small portion is used as fee for related transactions. The fund address is DUyj8TeHTXwnsdy3AbsfBSye5jZRZ9DkH5.

6. Do you publish the source code for DeepVault?
Due to heavy piracy and the uncontrolled cloning without permission or crediting, in the altcoin domain, the Dev team has decided that the DeepVault code will remain temporarily closed-source. The code will eventually be released but there is no timeline determined at this point.

7. Any tutorials for DeepVault?

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-deepvault.3868/  (Article)

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-introduction-part-2-sneak-peak.3977/ (Video)

8. Is DeepVault available on Mac or Linux wallet?
No. For now the DeepVault feature is only available in Windows wallet. We will provide Mac or linux wallet with DeepOnion feature later

Download the latest version of DeepOnion Wallet Client

Windows v1.3 Wallet (updated at 10/10/2017)

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip

Use DWyFkLbD4CPvxMX3oz81XGpADkSEVm7rtU to verify.
https://mega.nz/#!9qoFUSLJ!dPO2QaovcwjcAn4QkXUB1BtQoSt182rvCrQdZUtBxCE (With DeepVault)

https://mega.nz/#!MiQkmaRB!Vt4GluWxqAm0kAL0w7R5Kjf8FGc5wI7Zh4vefVS1zLg (Without Virustotal false positive warnings)
The updates for DeepOnion is not enough to keep the price of that coin at a level that will cause the coin to be worth anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:16:29 PM

This is true, every time I visit the DeepOnion Ann, I see something new. The development time is fast, I was expecting to see DeepVault release end of 2017 or early 2018.

I still haven't received any of the airdrops lol
toddy47

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

Innovative Feature DeepVault Released
Introducing the DeepVault Enabled Wallet v1.3!

1. What is DeepVault?
DeepVault is a service allowing you to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain. This enables you or others to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the blockchain.

2. What is a typical use case for DeepVault?
A simple example: you download a new version of the DeepOnion wallet and wish to check if your download is identical to the Dev's release version. You can check this by using the DeepVault feature to see if
your copy's hash matches that of the Dev's release. This completely eliminates the possibility of using a compromised wallet distributed by malicious groups, protecting your onions from theft.

3. What is the owner address? Why do we need it?
The Owner address is a DeepOnion address belonging to the original person that uploaded the document. It
allows the original person to decide whether or not they will allow other people to verify the authenticity of the document. If it is a private document, then you may want to restrict verification to the Owner's wallet only.

4. Why can't I verify my file, I know it was uploaded to the DeepOnion blockchain?
It is possible that the owner of this file does not allow everyone to verify the document (see 3).

5. How much do you charge for using DeepVault? Where do these fees go?
When you register a file with DeepOnion blockchain, the system charges 1 ONION. All future verification is free.

The 1 ONION fee primarily goes to a fund address for future enhancement and support of this feature. A small portion is used as fee for related transactions. The fund address is DUyj8TeHTXwnsdy3AbsfBSye5jZRZ9DkH5.

6. Do you publish the source code for DeepVault?
Due to heavy piracy and the uncontrolled cloning without permission or crediting, in the altcoin domain, the Dev team has decided that the DeepVault code will remain temporarily closed-source. The code will eventually be released but there is no timeline determined at this point.

7. Any tutorials for DeepVault?

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-deepvault.3868/  (Article)

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-introduction-part-2-sneak-peak.3977/ (Video)

8. Is DeepVault available on Mac or Linux wallet?
No. For now the DeepVault feature is only available in Windows wallet. We will provide Mac or linux wallet with DeepOnion feature later

Download the latest version of DeepOnion Wallet Client

Windows v1.3 Wallet (updated at 10/10/2017)

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip

https://mega.nz/#!9qoFUSLJ!dPO2QaovcwjcAn4QkXUB1BtQoSt182rvCrQdZUtBxCE (With DeepVault)

https://mega.nz/#!MiQkmaRB!Vt4GluWxqAm0kAL0w7R5Kjf8FGc5wI7Zh4vefVS1zLg (Without Virustotal false positive warnings)
The updates for DeepOnion is not enough to keep the price of that coin at a level that will cause the coin to be worth anything.
I would like to know why you don't believe it is enough?
Currently the market cap is at $3 Million, that is nothing. There are projects that haven't had any updates in months that are worth 10x that.
It's not all about "The Team", "The Tech", "The Marketing", It's about adoption and getting people wanting your platform. An airdrop has proven to be one of the best ways to accomplish this, but many fail as it becomes pump and dump.
So far DeepOnion has proven to be otherwise and is growing as more people look to join.

I am by no means saying DeepOnion is going to be a top 10 coin (not at this stage), but it sure can be a top 100.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:32:28 PM

>snip<
I would like to know why you don't believe it is enough?
Currently the market cap is at $3 Million, that is nothing. There are projects that haven't had any updates in months that are worth 10x that.
It's not all about "The Team", "The Tech", "The Marketing", It's about adoption and getting people wanting your platform. An airdrop has proven to be one of the best ways to accomplish this, but many fail as it becomes pump and dump.
So far DeepOnion has proven to be otherwise and is growing as more people look to join.

I am by no means saying DeepOnion is going to be a top 10 coin (not at this stage), but it sure can be a top 100.

the thing is, DO is already worth something so his initial comment is moot anyway. Secondly the comment is from someone who probably knows little about anything but needs to post for his hero coin sig-campaign. There is up to 25 accounts using their attacks on DO to farm their account or post for their sig campaigns. You can tell this by their stupid nonsensical comments.
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

From my conversations with some of the forum mods over at the Deeponion forums the next item on the agenda should be adding DO to another exchange. Mostly I think the need for this is because Nova has a fairly weak infrastructure when it comes to security. They got taken down pretty quick recently and I haven't heard if they fixed the registration problems or not. I think and additional exchange would definitely be beneficial for people who aren't able to purchase through Nova or are not part of the airdrop.

Nova is up already and you are able to register again, however I think you are very right. If Deep Onion would to be added to a new exchange they would probably gain a lot of momemtum.
coinmr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:36:19 PM

Every team chooses his own way of distribution. Do you see any negative features of airdrop?
toddy47

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:12:41 PM

Every team chooses his own way of distribution. Do you see any negative features of airdrop?
Mass Dump. If not properly controlled it is simply a race to the bottom.

BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

Nova is up already and you are able to register again, however I think you are very right. If Deep Onion would to be added to a new exchange they would probably gain a lot of momemtum.

This is exactly what I've been saying. We need more exchanges because being listed only on Nova simply won't give us enough volume to help push the price up where it should be.
loveselenagomez

Activity: 966

Cogwise

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:27:03 AM

Now any airdrop live?

Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:38:00 AM

Now any airdrop live?

I don't think there is any airdrops for this going on currently.  I hope I'm wrong though, I missed the first round and would like to get in if there's another round.
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:40:34 AM

Now any airdrop live?

I don't think there is any airdrops for this going on currently.  I hope I'm wrong though, I missed the first round and would like to get in if there's another round.

DeepOnion is only at round 13 of a total of 40 airdrops. You need to reach Junior Member status to apply, along with a registration date before Sept 1st (Along with a couple other stipulations, read all about it in the announcement thread)

Hope that helps and good luck!
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:19:33 AM

This is exactly what I've been saying. We need more exchanges because being listed only on Nova simply won't give us enough volume to help push the price up where it should be.

Yes, you have right. We need more exchanges to have more volume of Onions. That´s why the dev is working very hard to get more exchanges. It´s announced in the roadmap.

I think we will have news about this in some weeks. They are working very hard in new features so we need to have some patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: