Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM  (Read 21187 times)
snausages

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

5 days and still nothing..  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

but I used to make a deposit and withdraw safely.
I sent a coin equivalent to the price of 350 USD,
is it possible that the price and popularity of the coin can affect the policy of the live coin? IDK about that
snausages

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:49 AM

but I used to make a deposit and withdraw safely.
I sent a coin equivalent to the price of 350 USD,
is it possible that the price and popularity of the coin can affect the policy of the live coin? IDK about that

IDK what is going on, but my deposit went thru correctly (i.e. the same as my first deposit of the same token there 2 weeks earlier) 5 days ago, nothing is taking this long in all my history of cryptos
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

same problem  just like hitbtc ,maybe they are conducting maintenance on the wallet you used that is why you still dont recieve the funds. In my case ive waited 6 days before my transaction appears.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

same problem  just like hitbtc ,maybe they are conducting maintenance on the wallet you used that is why you still dont recieve the funds. In my case ive waited 6 days before my transaction appears.

Not only hitbtc and livecoin many exchanges will conduct daily maintenance for their confirmation about the withdrawal and deposit into the exchange. So i think don't confuse when they are in maintenance.
snausages

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Not only hitbtc and livecoin many exchanges will conduct daily maintenance for their confirmation about the withdrawal and deposit into the exchange. So i think don't confuse when they are in maintenance.

The wallet of this token hasn't been in maintenance..
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

I think you guys should submit a ticket and continue to comment at Livecoin official bitcointalk thread because they have a representative that can cater your demands.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
davinci1618

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

DTR is only found on live coin, unfortunately. Waiting 6+ hours for my deposit to show up, ethsplorer shows that it was showed up in my wallet and got sent to another wallet somewhere in Livecoin. There goes getting extra ETH to buy into something when the price was low, already 75% since then. Having to sell coins from bittrex to send them to appropriate exchanges in order to buy something in time.

Poor exchange, will not be using this anytime in the future once I get my coins back out as soon as they hit deposit. Some people are mentioning 5 freaking days. That is unacceptable. This is why I'm holding DTR, members of Bitstamp who will (hopefully) make what I speculate to be the most worthwhile exchange coming soon.

Last time using livecoin unless I need a specific coin (God forbid.)
snausages

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

I think you guys should submit a ticket and continue to comment at Livecoin official bitcointalk thread because they have a representative that can cater your demands.

Hi DaveWave,

I sent a ticket, 6 days ago. I got a reply 3 days ago saying it had been assigned to the technical team, and nothing since then. Since this is a token I have successfully deposited into Livecoin to the same address before, I really can't fathom what has taken 6 days.

On the other note, I did not know Livecoin had an official thread (I am new here) so I will try and locate that now, thank you.
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Your deposit has been processed. We don't see any scam in this sutuation, since any of our node can be delayed by a dosens of reasons (by network issues, by node issues, servers issues etc) and this happens quite regulary

Seems legit.
snausages

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

24 hours with no deposit, same issue as everyone else. Got sent to my wallet and out of the wallet into Livecoin's own wallet.

Ticket to support has been submitted with no response. Can anyone else confirm that they eventually receive their coin? Someone mentioned 6 days before finally getting them and many people submit the same issue of not having the tokens/coin deposited for days even if they have sent it to the same address before.

I'm poised to start writing news articles telling people to stay away from Livecoin altogether because of this, citing the dozens of reports on this small forum page.

Here's to hoping everyone got their coin who did not update us on the situation.

Edit: Already came up with a news article, "Why You Should Avoid Livecoin Exchange Like the Plague."

Having your customers wait days for their funds, if they even get them back at all will be quite damning to your trading your platform. Even when my funds are received there will definitely be a campaign ensuring that everyone on Reddit and Twitter know what type of faulty operation you are running.

Every coin listed on Livecoin will all have announcements to not use your exchange and this will be repeated on a daily basis. Enjoy the massive FUD campaign that is going to be started against you Livecoin.net! Making people wait 6 days without proper response when they have already made successful transactions to the same wallet address is unbelievable. You deserve major losses, and when more issues occur to more people the widespread attempt to expose how faulty of an exchange Livecoin truly is will overtake the Crypto world.

7 days now, still nothing from support. Posted on the official Livecoin thread here, no response. I listened to an alarming podcast that suggested theyare  maybe in lieu with Bitconnect who are about to be seized in the UK (hence why they're starting up the BitconnectX ICO probably in another country).. I am not trying top FUD and I PRAY this is not the case, but sorry... 1 week and my coins not even showing in a wallet I deposited to before, that has not even been under maintenance, what are you supposed to believe..
davinci1618

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Has anyone had luck after days of waiting? A lot of people posting on here that their deposits are not showing up but no updates. A smear campaign that is based on facts against Livecoin is gong to begin otherwise very soon.
snausages

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Has anyone had luck after days of waiting? A lot of people posting on here that their deposits are not showing up but no updates. A smear campaign that is based on facts against Livecoin is gong to begin otherwise very soon.

nothing here
invincible312

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

is livecoin down for anyone?
snausages

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

My deposit was finally processed after 9 days and sending a PM to the Livecoin rep with the etherscan on here. I have withdrawn at a cost of 13 tokens and will not be using the exchange again.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

Even I have faced some issues with the Livecoin but after sending support ticket they have resolved my issue within the specified time they mentioned. So please give some time to them in order to analyze your issue, in this way you will get your funds without any issues.
jimbonda

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

is livecoin down for anyone?

yes, livecoin.net website is down
tiny

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:25:56 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:06:04 AM by tiny

I managed to register with them in order to buy some coins.

Well now my BTCs are pending in some nonexistent order.
Basically I can't buy what i ordered and I can't get BTCs back.

EDIT:
This was resolved by a maintenance.
TMash

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Thanks for the tip.In the same boat re: missing livecoin deposit. I am struggling to locate the livecoin official bitcointalk thread. (newbie ). Please may you point me in the right direction. Tx
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

I don't know why such bad reviews about this exchange, but I personally use it and no problems still has not been

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: