Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM  (Read 21187 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

If you don't like it or you feel scammed then exit immediately. There are other exchanges that has more credibility and I always follow my rules that don't trust small exchanges and livecoin is one of them.
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

SCAAAMM.Dont use this fraud exchange.When I make withdraw they use wallet is offline for withdrawal scheme.My withdrawal is stuck for 3 days and no response from this frauds.
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

i made mistake put wrong message on memo for BTS deposit

You made a mistake and now the exchange is scam.

L -- logic. /s

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Someone in Livecoin is answering questions and issues in their official thread. You guys should post it there to get some answers rather than just staying here without Livecoin seeing it.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

This topic is way too old, livecoin is a good exchange. I never encounter problems when it comes in withdrawing or depositing bitcoins and other coins.

trevell

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

10 hours ago this was their response:
"All deposits will be credit soon. Wallet is not fully synchronized"

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.

2 min ago
Hi, everybody. Coin esc trading to litecoin in our opinion well fell. A number of analysts predict the growth of this coin 500% -1000 % . In coming months. coins is very small . you need to buy this asset and hold
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

This topic is way too old, livecoin is a good exchange. I never encounter problems when it comes in withdrawing or depositing bitcoins and other coins.

same here , ive been also actively trading on livecoin.net and so far i did not experience any single issue in regards to their service, so i guess they arent really a scam exchange. i dont know if those users complaining got really scammed or maybe theyve been phised. you know exchanges like livecoin.net do also have a phising site because of their popularity. Anyway , you should better check the url whenever you visit the site again , so that you can see for your self.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

They also don't even allow you to view incoming/outgoing deposits/withdrawals.

I better get my money back. and after I do I will close my account.

I think they saw the big arbitrage opportunity (price swaping) from Yobit to Livecoin for Polybius last night, and they screwed with it so that incoming deposits couldn't be made until the price went way down and I'm stuck with the tokens at a loss.

I never use this exchange but good to know your complain so i can be aware about this exchange.
However, if we feel not good and feel the exchaange not suitable with you then dont go with them again. Shut our account down.
coolio852

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

I have made a deposit to my BTC address, which I generated in my account. Then livecoin has changed the BTC address of my account without notification. So the money which I have send is processed my old BTC address of my account. I asked livecoin to process the deposit manuelly to the new address, but they will not be able do this. I was cheated!! Livecoin is the owner of the BTC address and they do have the private key!
I can not recommend this exchange. Avoid this exchange!!
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

I have made a deposit to my BTC address, which I generated in my account. Then livecoin has changed the BTC address of my account without notification. So the money which I have send is processed my old BTC address of my account. I asked livecoin to process the deposit manuelly to the new address, but they will not be able do this. I was cheated!! Livecoin is the owner of the BTC address and they do have the private key!
I can not recommend this exchange. Avoid this exchange!!

some other exchange do have that feature and you should take note of it before you use the btc address again in order for you to avoid losses. not only exchange but even wallets do also do that. that feature is actually usefull and recomended in order to protect your privacy against someone who might be interested to hacked or trace you. overall i can say that livecoin.net isnt a scam because i do also use it before and my transaction went smoothly.
coolio852

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Now livecoin has deleted my account without any information. I can not login in my account. "Username does not exist." Also passwort recovery is not working.
Now I know: LIVECOIN is SCAM!!!
Please avoid this exchange

I have lost much money! The money is on the livecoin btc wallet. I can check it on blockchain.info. It is easy to transfer the money manuelly. Instead of doing that, they deleted my account.

LIVECOIN.net is SCAM!!
Please avoid this exchange.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

why you said scam, i think livecoin is a good no problem no scam. i always used market livecoin, its no problem for me. if so late proses or whatever your problem. better you pick another one market exchanges dont use live coin again. and dont said livecoin is a scam. maybe you has tarsnihed the market. how about the team livecoin now you said livecoin net scam ? what you can do
coolio852

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

Now I have asked the livecoin support team to return my money of my account. This I have done by email, because livecoin has deleated my account.
A reputable exchange will do that. Scammers would keep the money. I will report here.
coolio852

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

I have not got my money back yet.
My account was deleted because I reported here in the forum.
My e-mails (support@livecoin.net) will not be answered.
Livecoin owns my money and will not give it back to me. I was cheated on.

I can only advise anyone to avoid this exchange!!
So far, I have not found any imprint or official contact address where I can file a complaint.
Steveit

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

They also don't even allow you to view incoming/outgoing deposits/withdrawals.

I better get my money back. and after I do I will close my account.

I think they saw the big arbitrage opportunity (price swaping) from Yobit to Livecoin for Polybius last night, and they screwed with it so that incoming deposits couldn't be made until the price went way down and I'm stuck with the tokens at a loss.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Attention to Livecoin they stole my bcc coin !!!!
Don't open account on livecoin , they are scammer !!!!
I have all prouve screenshot with the customer service !!!
Here I tell you what's appended :
They send message to all customers said from march 7 the bcc will be delisted and is not possible to trade this asset , and when this date is coming I have still 2752 bcc on my account but they don't convert in USD but they sell all my coins and they don't give me nothing , I ask why no any coins and they answer bla bla bla is delisted , but sure all this coin they sell !!!
So I ask : ok is delisted but give me in USD or transfer to external address is ok , they answer , already delisted , we can do nothing ...... Bla bla bla .... So i lost all my coins .... They keep my money !!!
Also they block my account !!!
So don't believe livecoin please !!! IS A SCAMMERS , I HAVE ALL PROVE ON MY PHONE
Steve
Steveit

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. Please wait because I didn't face any problems with the live coin exchange.

Livecoin.net is 100% scam scam scam scam scam

Attention to Livecoin they stole my bcc coin !!!!
Don't open account on livecoin , they are scammer !!!!
I have all prouve screenshot with the customer service !!!
Here I tell you what's appended :
They send message to all customers said from march 7 the bcc will be delisted and is not possible to trade this asset , and when this date is coming I have still 2752 bcc on my account but they don't convert in USD but they sell all my coins and they don't give me nothing , I ask why no any coins and they answer bla bla bla is delisted , but sure all this coin they sell !!!
So I ask : ok is delisted but give me in USD or transfer to external address is ok , they answer , already delisted , we can do nothing ...... Bla bla bla .... So i lost all my coins .... They keep my money !!!
Also they block my account !!!
So don't believe livecoin please !!!
Steve

coolio852

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Yes, LIVECOIN.NET is SCAM
I send 0.0195 BTC to my livecoin btc address. Then, livecoin have changed my address. So the money was not in my account. Then I asked the support to process the money manuelly to my account. They won't do, because the have no access to the btc address. But this is not true!!!
Since than, I am watching the btc address on blockchain.info. Now I see, that my money is send to an other btc address!!!!!!!!

Livecoin. I want to get back my money. It is not yours!!!
Please.

SCAM
coolio852

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

LIVECOIN is SCAM

Livecoin have send my money to an other btc address. What Livecoin is doing with my money?Huh? It is not your money!!!
Why you dont answer my emails, which I send to you?

I want to get back my money.
I will never stop writing in puplic until I get back my money!

LIVECOIN is SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
jarekchicago69

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

The Livecoin team is definitely a scam!! Do NOT even try to use it or You take big chance in loosing Your money .They steal $1000 worth of SafeMaid coin as they de-listed it right after I bought it.Now they saying I should move the coin or loose it .Never got any e-mail or anything.Well lesson learned but do not use LIVECOIN scammers,please!!!Cheers
Galabau24

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

http://cryptorockstars.com/2018/04/02/trades-of-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-minexcoin-on-the-livecoin-exchange/

no prblems yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: