Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM  (Read 21194 times)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

They answerd, that they have warned me in the notification tab, that they changed the BTC address. So they dont want to process the money to my account.
THIS. Livecoin didn't fail to notify their users. Aside from having a notification in the account, they also posted it in their News page.

Anyway, I know it's hard to accept that you will not be getting your money back knowing that it's with Livecoin, however, you need to. Think of it, regardless if you read the notification or not, it is your responsibility to check the deposit address before making a transaction. How come you used the old address?
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I am so surprised to hear a matter of news that livecoin.net is a scam
I have not been able to ascertain if livecoin.net scam
because I have never done a deposit/withdrawal at the site,,

But if indeed that in saying he is right ...
I feel worried
When I want to deposit eventchain there

BTW thanks for information Smiley

my english was bad Cheesy Grin Grin
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

yes in today's really have to be careful let alone trade in digital currency. because the responsibility is held by our own. if we are not careful then we will lose some of our assets.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. so maybe they, want to verify it first so that no one in disadvantage again !
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Its is good to see Spectiv and Digibyte being added in Livecoin market. By the way, I cannot open my email here since I started my vacation few weeks ago. Any coins soon to be delisted by Livecoin?
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. so maybe they, want to verify it first so that no one in disadvantage again !

When they have a problem with the exchange they will open a new thread and start discussing it, but once the problem is solved they will not close the thread and this makes people think negative about the live coin exchange.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

10 hours ago this was their response:
"All deposits will be credit soon. Wallet is not fully synchronized"

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.

lols this is fucking funny about your experience on livecoin.net however you made it at the wrong time so just be careful with any exchange because all have the same problems. wen trading or doing any transaction with the exchange and it happens that there is error in any midst they won't return the token back to you.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

I never had problems with this exchange. The truth I trade it on it rarely because I prefer exchanges with higher volumes. But sometimes it happens that the token is traded on only one exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Its is good to see Spectiv and Digibyte being added in Livecoin market. By the way, I cannot open my email here since I started my vacation few weeks ago. Any coins soon to be delisted by Livecoin?

See coin should be satisfied their criteria otherwise, not only livecoin there are many other coins delisting the coins from the exchange. Yes, Spectiv is listed in Livecoin after their crowdsale only but due to the market situation, the price is not increasing.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

The interface is nicely designed and relatively easy to use. Everything is just a click away, and switch between the markets is faster than on the other exchanges. I never had problems with livecoin.
gamerWOT

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

It's exchange very nice. I never don't have a problems with him. All transactions I give very fast and this exchange have small transactions fees/
graandmilky

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

01.08.2018 22:51 41 690.0672 TRX c15d49b2a4b0ddf5298730f7fe24a8b44d7f512420addd4364 b0b9da398ee6ec
The deposit was waiting for 8 hours, and the transaction itself was confirmed in a couple of minutes. I've lost a lot of money because of you!
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

01.08.2018 22:51 41 690.0672 TRX c15d49b2a4b0ddf5298730f7fe24a8b44d7f512420addd4364 b0b9da398ee6ec
The deposit was waiting for 8 hours, and the transaction itself was confirmed in a couple of minutes. I've lost a lot of money because of you!

So Livecoin was the one making a delay reflecting the correct balance into your account? Maybe the amount is too big and you are unverified?
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Livecoin is the exchange with the high volume but the response to customer's complaint is very slow. I have the experience when withdraw from Livecoin exchange and the etherscan confirmed that the transaction was finished but i waited for more than 1 day and dit not receive any token. Open the titket and continously waited fore 7 days to resolve the problem.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
detroit91

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:12:31 AM

ive been waiting for over a month and my ether i still not there:)
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

I too have never had a problem at Livecoin. The only real problem I have ever seen with Livecoin is USER MALFUNCTION. People who do not pay attention, cannot follow instructions, many of whom are probably also just children. These are the only people I see complaining.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

In itself, a normal exchange with a clear interface. The only thing that the volume of trading on it is not big, so it's problematic to trade. Several times I worked there, but there were no problems with the deposit and withdrawal of funds

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Sorry to ear this but you shouldn't make your conclusion yet because the delay might be to some very unavoidable reason but if you give them time to consult the manager and explain yourself, there might be a solution but if not, you can wait a bit more to see what will happen before you take decision or defame the company.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

I would like to say that there are not bad volume on this exchange. $ 19,238,443 per day. I do not want people to lose their money.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

Worked on it a few times the conclusion was that the rapid was no problem .Very easy to work with newcomers because it's quieter to operate than on the other exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: