Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta - Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 40400 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

Your lies and insults have crossed all limits; we will inform the moderators about your violations.

Only one user here is lying.

It’s obvious AF you idiots.

You want me to start posting more Evidence?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonex

Activity: 631

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

CNX Already listed and trading nicely on ED & YoBit!

https://etherdelta.com/#CNX-ETH

Keen to see it on some bigger exchanges soon!

If you have nothing to do with EtherDelta, then why have you came with an advertising post to our topic?
And why have you repeatedly posted and then deleted posts this night on London GMT?

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:17:58 AM

If you have nothing to do with EtherDelta, then why have you came with an advertising post to our topic?
And why have you repeatedly posted and then deleted posts this night on London GMT?

Thank you for posting a great example of your stupidity.

They actually thought that because some user posted that their shit  token was listed on ED that means I’m from ED right, Right?Huh

Just plain stupid

cryptonex

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

They actually thought that because some user posted that their shit  token was listed on ED that means I’m from ED right, Right?Huh

Just plain stupid

You have written a personal message that you are ready to delist token for money and begged for it.
Why have you decided to make a deception if you are not an ED representative?

802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:32:15 AM

They actually thought that because some user posted that their shit  token was listed on ED that means I’m from ED right, Right?Huh

Just plain stupid

You have written a personal message that you are ready to delist token for money and begged for it.

Look you idiot, you clearly don’t understand English so let me draw you a picture okay.

Your the idiot, and you messaged me, telling me to take your token off my exchanges.

I told you I’d delist it from my exchange for 1 ETH.

I don’t own any exchanges.

I can’t delist tokens

But I can see how stupid the person who is PM’ing me is

I never actually said, Hi I’m from ED, or even hinted that I was, that would of been wrong.

I just let you continue to make the mistakes you made, assuming just because I’m posting about ED that I’m connected with them, and showing a complete lack of understand of how the block chain works.

I can’t wait till someone from ether delta comes and laughs are your request to remove your token.

cryptonex

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

They actually thought that because some user posted that their shit  token was listed on ED that means I’m from ED right, Right?Huh

Just plain stupid

Look you idiot, you clearly don’t understand English so let me draw you a picture okay.

Your the idiot, and you messaged me, telling me to take your token off my exchanges.

I can’t delist tokens

I never actually said, Hi I’m from ED, or even hinted that I was, that would of been wrong.

I just let you continue to make the mistakes you made, assuming just because I’m posting about ED that I’m connected with them, and showing a complete lack of understand of how the block chain works.

I can’t wait till someone from ether delta comes and laughs are your request to remove your token.

You have already showed your reputation and admitted your offense; we do not think it’s necessary to respond to your messages any longer

802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:51:03 AM

Just plain stupid

I can’t delist tokens

You have already showed your reputation and admitted your offense; we do not think it’s necessary to respond to your messages any longer

Same thing I said in the other place you posted this, you can ignore it all you want but what I want is for all investors of CNX to see the truth, look at the Yobit prices tanking like the shitcoin it is

ChromaticStar

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:01:43 PM

Well I'm thoroughly confused now. I guess I won't be buying any cryptonex.
802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:04:24 PM

Well I'm thoroughly confused now. I guess I won't be buying any cryptonex.

You’ll thank me one day  Smiley

When the CEO is paying to have BCT posts and reddit threads removed because it’s pointing out flaws and issues and then pulls this kinda bs, makes you think what else there are doing and hiding from the public

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

Guys hello to all.
I'm new at etherdelta exchange.

Can you please explain, what is procedure to add coin on this exchange? Or all coins are adding there?

Are there more decentralized exchanges like this?
Is on etherdelta trading only etherium based coins?

Thanks for answers.
802529er

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:06:18 PM

Guys hello to all.

Can you please explain, what is procedure to add coin on this exchange? Or all coins are adding there?

Thanks for answers.

If it’s a ERC20 token just add the contact address in the url https://etherdelta.com/#EDITME-ETH
Leave the hashtag and change the edit me with the address
Go to the token you want and find the contract address, then paste it and voila it’s there.

indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

Guys hello to all.

Thanks for answers.

If it’s a ERC20 token just add the contact address in the url https://etherdelta.com/#EDITME-ETH
Leave the hashtag and change the edit me with the address
Go to the token you want and find the contract address, then paste it and voila it’s there.
Hello. Please I saw your posts and I think you must be be well knowledgeable about the trading. I'm new and don't know mush about ether delta or the rest. But when I visited etherdelta, I saw for example MTH/ETH and there is a price let's say 10/0.02
Please my question is this, are the prices in USD or in unit of each coin
I meant is the 10/0.02 in 10USD of MTH/0.02USD of ETH or 10MTH of MTH/0.02ETH of ethereum? Please kindly explain to me. I just used those figures as an example. Thank you very much.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

Hello. Please I saw your posts and I think you must be be well knowledgeable about the trading. I'm new and don't know mush about ether delta or the rest. But when I visited etherdelta, I saw for example MTH/ETH and there is a price let's say 10/0.02
I meant is the 10/0.02 in 10USD of MTH/0.02USD of ETH or 10MTH of MTH/0.02ETH of ethereum? Please kindly explain to me. I just used those figures as an example. Thank you very much.

If I'm correctly understand what you are asking - the price only in Etherium coin. It is only Etherium exchange.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

If I'm correctly understand what you are asking - the price only in Etherium coin. It is only Etherium exchange.
I meant are those figures in USD or in the units of their respective currencies?

802529er

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

I meant are those figures in USD or in the units of their respective currencies?

It’s the unit of each coin and is just the ETH price

indomitableprincess

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

It’s the unit of each coin and is just the ETH price
Okay. Thank you very very much for this clarification.

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

I'm not really understand about this exchange service but usually many token got big dip here after ICO.
It make me feel like this is black market for fast dump.
Im still learning about it but there're some chain to get cheap coin here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:57:17 PM

such a crap exchange
profitgenerator212 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:18:24 AM

Updated the first post with more relevant info, and added a more recent screenshot. It looks like the GUI got improved since the latest one, good job!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:07:14 AM

Here is a full video review and working manual for EtherDelta (in Russian) for those who are not familiar with this exchange.

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: