Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:33:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta - Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 40415 times)
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

What gwei value do you use now, guys? I just used 32 and it worked quickly for me, but it's too expensive, as I think. Maybe there is some "golden mean" for good pricing and speed?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:18:27 PM

What gwei value do you use now, guys? I just used 32 and it worked quickly for me, but it's too expensive, as I think. Maybe there is some "golden mean" for good pricing and speed?

I can't say for sure now because apparently, the ethgas website is down. And i don't where to look beside it.

The best solution is to wait for their website to come back online.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:43:25 PM

They tweeted this:
Dear users, we have reason to believe that there had been malicious attacks that temporarily gained access to @etherdelta http://EtherDelta.com  DNS server. We are investigating this issue right now - in the meantime please DONOT use the current site.

I didn't make anything on today but my eth address is imported on there. Should I send my tokens to another address?

Anybody know what should we do?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

They tweeted this:
Dear users, we have reason to believe that there had been malicious attacks that temporarily gained access to @etherdelta http://EtherDelta.com  DNS server. We are investigating this issue right now - in the meantime please DONOT use the current site.

I didn't make anything on today but my eth address is imported on there. Should I send my tokens to another address?

Don‘t visit the Website! Your key is in the local storage and when you visit the website they get it!
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:13:42 PM

Never actively uset ED for trade, but looks to me as this is not very user friendly. Also more people said, fees are this days high. But who knows, later will try, how works there.

LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:37:33 PM

people on twiitter comments say that already 200k$ were stolen. pretty sick. as i get funds on imported wallets are safe untill visiting site while it's under hackers' control. what about metamask ones? and we talk about funds deposited on etherdelta, right?

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

Now too many issues with this site scared to use this as many rumors also around hacked and big amount of funds stolen hopefully they will do this all quickly and trading will start again in near future
LaLegiste

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:59 PM

Now too many issues with this site scared to use this as many rumors also around hacked and big amount of funds stolen hopefully they will do this all quickly and trading will start again in near future

as i get they haven't even returned full control over etherdelta DNS server yet.
such a story just after changing CEO won't be good for the reputation.

Maris1

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:21 PM

Etherdelta please compensate losses which will be involved in this attack and please block hackers and let us get out with our tokens !
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:29:42 PM

They tweeted this:

Don‘t visit the Website! Your key is in the local storage and when you visit the website they get it!

they are funny, how we could know we shouldnt use the site without go on the site?  Huh
probably an inside job/scam as usual, if they wanted they would have close directly the site until they fix the attack
Tactical Genius

Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:20:06 PM

Well,this attack is very suspicious in every dimension,how does some or group of people manage to 'hijack' the site's DNS just like that?sounds more like a planned thing and the next fear is that people will have a lot of qualms using that exchange.I hope they find a solution to this as soon as possible.

LaLegiste

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:36:27 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 11:53:36 PM by LaLegiste

Well,this attack is very suspicious in every dimension,how does some or group of people manage to 'hijack' the site's DNS just like that?sounds more like a planned thing and the next fear is that people will have a lot of qualms using that exchange.I hope they find a solution to this as soon as possible.

The situation looks like the attack has been made by someone from old CEO's team imho. Just the simpliest explanation without any proofs behind.
Anyway i hope the team will solve the situation soon. I use to like this exchanger, it's kind of crypto flea market.

molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:57:41 AM

Yeah - it seems a bit odd that they have a new CEO coming in and then this happens.

I'm glad I didn't try to re-input my key.    I thought it was really strange that the twitter feed was missing and you couldn't select different coins.  I didn't believe it was hacked,  but I just thought it was Ethereum being its slow self.   So I figured I would try again in a few hours.            Lucky.

The attack happened right after I tried to sell something -  so who knows what happened with that money.   It was only like 80 bucks..but still.

Your signature here
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:34:30 AM

I kind of still have open orders from 3days ago, but the site was open on my browser like forever and when I saw that tweet I did remove account, now will the funds on open order be safe? how about my account? I feel like there's a lot of transactions going into ED from several wallets right now, hope those are not peoples' tokens being stollen?

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
maitsa

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:24 AM

etherdelta has been hack?
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:00:34 AM

And here I thought that them being a decentralized exchange make it impossible for them to get hack.
We'll, now, lesson learned. Seems like any other decentralized exchange like ED (there's quite a lot of them out there) can be hacked.

Thankfully, when I tried and visited their site a couple of minutes ago, Metamask warning kicked in and got me notified.  Grin

There goes their plan on releasing a token for ED.  Roll Eyes

LaLegiste

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:16:23 AM

I kind of still have open orders from 3days ago, but the site was open on my browser like forever and when I saw that tweet I did remove account, now will the funds on open order be safe? how about my account? I feel like there's a lot of transactions going into ED from several wallets right now, hope those are not peoples' tokens being stollen?

you can check the balances of your tokens deposited on etherdelta and even manually transfer them from it interacting with ED's contract in MyEtherWallet. here is the way how to do it: https://steemit.com/etherdelta/@davidaarong/how-to-manually-transfer-tokens-off-of-etherdelta

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:31:48 AM

Actually the situation is complicated, but as far as we know, it is impossible to invade a decentralized platform. We should prepare and protect our computers.This is the world of the crypto every moment we have news.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:11:11 AM

you can check the balances of your tokens deposited on etherdelta and even manually transfer them from it interacting with ED's contract in MyEtherWallet. here is the way how to do it: https://steemit.com/etherdelta/@davidaarong/how-to-manually-transfer-tokens-off-of-etherdelta

Thanks for the info, grateful.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:24:55 AM

Hi guys Wink

Maybe this link could help someone: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7l5yi7/warning_etherdelta_dns_system_has_been/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: