Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta - Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 40414 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:13 AM

Never ever join that ico.

They are just saying it may give a discount on fee in future. Not even promising that.

It is like they are selling their shit to us and promising they will buy back half of their shit back.

At the end, we will spend million dollars to half of the shit.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

Scam, stay away or you cry later!
tontt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

sr, can i ask about crowsale etherdelta? anyone know that? may be ED was hacked? http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

sr, can i ask about crowsale etherdelta? anyone know that? may be ED was hacked? http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

No it is legit but it really doesn't give anything to investors.

I wrote some more about it. Don't put your money into this. I don't even give 0.0000001 eth with this conditions to etherdelta token.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:56:51 PM

The etherdelta exchanger, I can only say that this website is very easy to use and good service because of its low transaction fee is the one I like most in this exchanger that all the tokens are ethereum based easily find your tokens using the contract address though you have difficulty. I just do not want the mobile version too much so when I have mobile use desktop mode to ur browser to be smooth using it ..
GodAbes

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:13:36 PM

Is this thing some kind of joke HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

IT HAS TO BE A JOKE REALLY?
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:20:42 PM

I hope 0x project make a good exchange and we get rid of this guys forever. I can't believe their ridiculous ico just after they got hacked. They have really no shame.

rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

No it is legit but it really doesn't give anything to investors.

I wrote some more about it. Don't put your money into this. I don't even give 0.0000001 eth with this conditions to etherdelta token.

Absolutely. I've lost confidence in EtherDelta and will be avoiding it. There's clearly a market for decentralized exchanges and the concept of ED is brilliant, but it could be SO MUCH BETTER!!!
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

Do not ever join this ICO. It seems they're just trying to cover losses caused by the hack.......

The thing is they didn't lose anything. They didn't lose even a single ethereum.

Only people who trusted them lost, some of them lost everything had.

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:45:11 PM

What the hell???

Out of nowhere they launch a crowdsale??
http://crowdsale.etherdelta.com/

I still don't understand what is the purpose of the EDT token!?!?

And what a bad timing! They were hacked and don't even release an announcement about it, and now they are asking for money???

I hope 0x project make a good exchange and we get rid of this guys forever. I can't believe their ridiculous ico just after they got hacked. They have really no shame.

I thought that 0x were way behind due to the success of EtherDelta, but now I'm getting even more anxious for them to release their exchange.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

What the hell???

And what a bad timing! They were hacked and don't even release an announcement about it, and now they are asking for money???

I thought that 0x were way behind due to the success of EtherDelta, but now I'm getting even more anxious for them to release their exchange.

They just feel that they are losing their market share, because more and more decentralized exchanges come to the ERC20 tokens market. They want to get all the profit right now, because very soon they won't have any profits at all.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:52:52 PM

What the hell???

They just feel that they are losing their market share, because more and more decentralized exchanges come to the ERC20 tokens market. They want to get all the profit right now, because very soon they won't have any profits at all.

It can be their exit scam.

Still keep your friends and family safe and be sure no-one close of you is contributing this ico. It is really looking fishy.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

Could do with another token exchange to rival etherdelta. With the number of complaints about etherdelta it would do well.
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:28:59 PM

Thanks for your advice.
I will not participate in this ICO either.
cryptowhatnow

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:06:02 AM

this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find it: where can I see the current price of a specific token?
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:29:23 AM

my question is, if they pulled in 1.1million usd profit in the past 90 days, why do they need to do an ICO to create a mobile app and bitcoin trades? To me, $300-$500k  would be enough
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:04:25 AM

my question is, if they pulled in 1.1million usd profit in the past 90 days, why do they need to do an ICO to create a mobile app and bitcoin trades? To me, $300-$500k  would be enough
Exactly. Why are hundreds of millions needed to "market" the most established and successful decentralized exchange in the world?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

The money they are trying to collect is too much and the team is not reliable. Nobody wants to trade on this exchange.
It would be foolish to deposit money

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

The money they are trying to collect is too much and the team is not reliable. Nobody wants to trade on this exchange.
It would be foolish to deposit money

yes not reliable and also incompetent
3th times this week i get tx failed then in same time i success to send eth somewhere else with same gas
they take huge fee and the tx still failing
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:01 AM

This is the site where you can buy the cheapest coins before they hit major exchanges, but the risk is sometimes this site ai always hacked, so very hard to trade some loses thier eth because of wrong trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: