Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta - Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 40414 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Many people abusing EtherDelta but still coming to trade on it! Idk guys but ED is doing a lot for us actually. Yes there are many mistakes, but still it is the place to trade the brand new tokens and make good profits.

It is really too practical. Also, it has every ethereum tokens listed or not.

Their system is fine actually the only problem is that they got hacked, didn't compensate people who lost money and made an unnecessary ico 10 days later.

How do you expect to be compenstaed from the decentralized exchange? That's people choice to trade without verification and stuff like that. It it very easy, but actually the people are so dumb not to use at least Metamask over the ED or MEW during this hard times.

BTW their UI/UX design is horrible as well. Smiley

They are getting fees aren't they?

They can send people got hacked (it was very easy to determine) their tokens with that fees. But that train is left.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

This shitty exchange is completely unusable now. It won't load. I just hope that I will be able to get my money out at some point.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

i see that etherdalta open a ICO.can anyone give me pradiction on this token becouse i think this token future are really good.

My prediction is it will worth 0.

Because they are not sharing fees or making a deduction on fees.

They may implement paying fees with etherdelta tokens cheaper in the future. But they may. The only purpose of this token may happen or may not.
They will not do this. Why? It would require an update to the ED smart contract. It will and would be a logistical nightmare to explain to their userbase how to withdraw tokens from the old contract to use in the new contract. I know they say this but they do not understand this.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Hello
I have 0.01 eth on my balance. But I can't deposit some of that sum to wallet etherdelta for start trading. I should deposit to my address some more etherium?
http://i103.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0105/27/51bf1532a3f1455cac97c13e4092e827.jpg

I got the same error over and over again yesterday. Then it made a transaction which looks confirmed on etherscan, but I don't have my money back into my wallet yet... do you think I lost my money?
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

i see that etherdalta open a ICO.can anyone give me pradiction on this token becouse i think this token future are really good.

My prediction is it will worth 0.

Because they are not sharing fees or making a deduction on fees.

They may implement paying fees with etherdelta tokens cheaper in the future. But they may. The only purpose of this token may happen or may not.
They will not do this. Why? It would require an update to the ED smart contract. It will and would be a logistical nightmare to explain to their userbase how to withdraw tokens from the old contract to use in the new contract. I know they say this but they do not understand this.

I don't know.

But they are acting very greedy and they seem like they can do anything to get more money. So they can even fck their own system for it i guess.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
r_victory

Activity: 1944
Merit: 355

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

At first I surprised the interface, it is very easy to make a mistake. But I used it and in time I learned. I really like to use it and now that some changes will be made the project tends to grow much more .. Surely many improvements need to be made but I believe the project is serious ....

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

At first I surprised the interface, it is very easy to make a mistake. But I used it and in time I learned. I really like to use it and now that some changes will be made the project tends to grow much more .. Surely many improvements need to be made but I believe the project is serious ....

About that you are right. It is something grows on you in time.

But saw too many people buy very little at huge prices accidentally

r_victory

Activity: 1944
Merit: 355

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

I have seen many errors like this, not to mention that these mistakes also generate losses in the payment of fees, buy small quantities, at absurd prices. I think they reverse the order when filling the sale or the purchase I don't know...

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

I have seen many errors like this, not to mention that these mistakes also generate losses in the payment of fees, buy small quantities, at absurd prices. I think they reverse the order when filling the sale or the purchase I don't know...

Yes they are filling the wrong gap with wrong number.

Like he wants to have 100 ppp for 0.02 eth each. But he wrote down 100 eth for 0.02 ppp instead of this. And he is buying 0.02ppp for 2 eth which is hurting a lot probably.

cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

somehow I got my ETH deposited yesterday on ED but cant buy tokens
ED has started to interact with my ETH wallet instead of depsited funds and asking gas from my wallet

just weird christmas scam project

month ago I completed all neccessary transaction only site was loading slow

here u can see that I have right now 0.011 ETH in ED and cant buy even 1 POS token with value ~1$
https://deltabalances.github.io/#0x3FEf500b81F389873E227c2B9E8dF7f4DB0ea707

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

ED has started to interact with my ETH wallet instead of depsited funds and asking gas from my wallet

here u can see that I have right now 0.011 ETH in ED and cant buy even 1 POS token with value ~1$

You need to have ETH in your wallet to cover for gas.
It always been this way. The gas comes from your wallet not ED wallet.

In the beginning there was some discussions about this.
Many users asked to change, but they do nothing about it.
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:23:52 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 03:16:37 PM by cashfairy

You need to have ETH in your wallet to cover for gas.
It always been this way. The gas comes from your wallet not ED wallet.

In the beginning there was some discussions about this.
Many users asked to change, but they do nothing about it.

well I may forgotten previous happenings
tnx for reply, ill try once more after loading to my initial ETH address 0.005 ETH

edit:today on 12.dec noticed that things have happened with one of pending POS token purchase

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x43fdbab8d1f28845883a66ccda47931d405ee4c4f5af8a058ef58298d6c56710
now im completely sure that this exchange is SCAMM
not giving tokens after purchase but takes ETH fees, same way i cant withdraw my deposited ETH from ED

nbruce

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

I just tried ed for the first time. I sent.0.331 eth to my wallet. This took 150 confirmations to show up. So I tried to make a deposit to the contract of 0.321 eth. Nothing happened. The tx was unknown on etherscan for around an hour. So I tried again. Again the tx was unknown on etherscan. Fast forward to 6 hours later. There is still nothing in my contract at ed and the two tx are now both showing up as pending on etherscan, but are only 3 minutes old.
When will I get my funds? I can't even withdraw my eth now because of the two pending tx to the contract address.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

Absolutely worth learning how to use decentralized exchanges. Although Etherdelta isnt working good at this very moment. In the last months there were some disturbing issues with it. I think that we will need to see some stuff coming up from the devs if they want to stay in the race, because competition is catching up fast.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

With the current gas price, making a trade on etherdelta costs a fortune. I am sitting out for some time.

If there is not an urgent thing, i advise you to do same.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

I tried chatting up on the exchange after I discovered the token sent to my account was said to be deposited. etherscan also showed it to be successful deposited, It appeared on the exchange account but when I tried depositing for trade, it complains of not having enough on the account for exchange. The chat is not also helping at all

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

I tried chatting up on the exchange after I discovered the token sent to my account was said to be deposited. etherscan also showed it to be successful deposited, It appeared on the exchange account but when I tried depositing for trade, it complains of not having enough on the account for exchange. The chat is not also helping at all

what do you mean under "depositing for trade" if you say that it's successfully "appeared on the exchange account"? so you deposited on etherdelta or have tokens on the wallet? anyway sounds like gas issue, check how much gas price is set and if you have enough eth for gas on the wallet.

rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

Hello
I have 0.01 eth on my balance. But I can't deposit some of that sum to wallet etherdelta for start trading. I should deposit to my address some more etherium?
http://i103.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0105/27/51bf1532a3f1455cac97c13e4092e827.jpg

I got the same error over and over again yesterday. Then it made a transaction which looks confirmed on etherscan, but I don't have my money back into my wallet yet... do you think I lost my money?
I think your money either will go back to your wallet either or they go away to exchange wallet. Mine was back. IMay be try to check your address with https://etherscan.io/
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

I just tried ed for the first time. I sent.0.331 eth to my wallet. This took 150 confirmations to show up. So I tried to make a deposit to the contract of 0.321 eth. Nothing happened. The tx was unknown on etherscan for around an hour. So I tried again. Again the tx was unknown on etherscan. Fast forward to 6 hours later. There is still nothing in my contract at ed and the two tx are now both showing up as pending on etherscan, but are only 3 minutes old.
When will I get my funds? I can't even withdraw my eth now because of the two pending tx to the contract address.
Wrong, it only takes 1 confirmation.
The problem is that the servers are so overloaded and get out of sync with the blockchain that you have to refresh your browser a lot, but also sometimes you have to not refresh your browser and give the site that chance to see that your balances so it doesn't give the errors about not having enough balance. It's mostly a server capacity issue, but the new owners could care less about improving the user experience, as long as they can bilk us for millions of dollars in an ICO.

It also doesn't help that even with lots of Gwei it also takes 5-10 minutes for transactions to process due to ETH network congestion.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

This escrow thing it just retarded. Why would anyone want to have a part of their tokens in escrow just to be listed on etherdelta? Seriously? Etherdelta will die.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: