Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VUC, CHC, SIGT] 🚀 mining-enthusiasts.net - 0.25% - NEW ALTCOINS!  (Read 11285 times)
jp1981

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

All blocks are orphaned on vuc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krisso (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:38:19 PM

All blocks are orphaned on vuc?

There was an issue with the wallet lagging behind the main block chain that has been fixed. Additionally the current blocks are very low difficulty and thus increasing the chance of other pools finding a valid solution too. It’s basically a race of who submits it first - orphans are unfortunately expected in this early stages of the coin.
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:00:52 AM

Thanks for the information, and even for me, the website is running too slow right now. Probably a lot of traffic is coming your way and servers just can't handle them? Even if the website loads, it's showing very low hash rates for all of the workers.

We are working on it - someone finds it funny to DDOS our servers for some reason.

Thanks for the update and I'm pretty sure this is the best mining pool for SIGT. I'm already spreading awareness for this pool on other platforms. Keep up the good work.
Neurolicious

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

We have just added Virta Unique Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virta-unique-coin/ with low fees!

Happy mining https://mining-enthusiasts.net/vuc

miner is unable to connect to port 3034
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

We have just added Virta Unique Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virta-unique-coin/ with low fees!

Happy mining https://mining-enthusiasts.net/vuc

miner is unable to connect to port 3034

Just ran tests and looked at the system status, stratum is definitely available and running:

ccminer-nist -q -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3034 -u XXX -p XXX

Other miners are running too - sure you don't have connectivity issues?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

All systems running fine, maintenance done. Thanks for your continuous support and happy mining!
deuce9

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

Can you explain why there is a 5 CHC fee when withdrawing? That seems completely absurd.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:50:37 PM by Krisso

Can you explain why there is a 5 CHC fee when withdrawing? That seems completely absurd.

The rational is very easy to understand: We want to encourage and grow loyal miners. Thus, you should be using auto-payout which has the low and normal fees and deposits your funds to your wallet automatically. This means a) the funds go out of our system and our wallet does not have to carry unnecessary amounts of SIGT (good if DDos attachks or hacks happen) and b) users get their funds and don't forget about them, causing us less work and maintenance in the long run.

Just enable auto-payout, set it to a reasonable amount and mine a bit and you'll get your funds and circumvent the 5 SIGT fee - makes sense? For us it totally does.
jp1981

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

Hi

on the SIGT pool, who is the top anonymous user?
I never see an anonymous user at the top with the highest hash rates, yet he gets the highest share rate, by a mile.
I also then thought it might be ALL anonymous users combined, but that is not the case either.

@72% Round shares, that user should be mining at 17-18GH, but I dont see that user.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

Hi

I never see an anonymous user at the top with the highest hash rates, yet he gets the highest share rate, by a mile.
I also then thought it might be ALL anonymous users combined, but that is not the case either.

@72% Round shares, that user should be mining at 17-18GH, but I dont see that user.

Under now circumstances will we share account names of users who have chosen to remain anonymous within the system. We had several miners connect and mine within the range of 15 - 100GH, those people most probably have bought computing power and directed it towards our pool for a specific period of time. This is not uncommon and you can chose to do this yourself if you have the BTC to spare.
jp1981

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

Hi

Under now circumstances will we share account names of users who have chosen to remain anonymous within the system. We had several miners connect and mine within the range of 15 - 100GH, those people most probably have bought computing power and directed it towards our pool for a specific period of time. This is not uncommon and you can chose to do this yourself if you have the BTC to spare.

I think you missed my point. I do not want to know the identity of the user. The point I am trying to make -  there is an anonymous user that constantly gets 70-80% of the round shares, yet, I DO NOT see him in the Pool list ever mining. He would show up there, not so?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Hi

I think you missed my point. I do not want to know the identity of the user. The point I am trying to make -  there is an anonymous user that constantly gets 70-80% of the round shares, yet, I DO NOT see him in the Pool list ever mining. He would show up there, not so?

As I said, that person is probably renting time to mine with huge hash power, getting the majority of shares, then leaving until a block has been found. Thus getting an huge amount of the block reward. While everyone can do this and its a 'strategy', do you suggest banning that user?
jp1981

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

Hi

I think you missed my point. I do not want to know the identity of the user. The point I am trying to make -  there is an anonymous user that constantly gets 70-80% of the round shares, yet, I DO NOT see him in the Pool list ever mining. He would show up there, not so?

As I said, that person is probably renting time to mine with huge hash power, getting the majority of shares, then leaving until a block has been found. Thus getting an huge amount of the block reward. While everyone can do this and its a 'strategy', do you suggest banning that user?

So what you're essentially saying is, I can mine for only a few minutes of a round, considering I have the highest hash rate,  and still receive the majority of shares, even if the round took let's say an hour?  If that is the case I wouldn't call this a strategy, rather a flaw/loophole or exploiting the system. Is this happening only on mpos driven pools?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

Hi

So what you're essentially saying is, I can mine for only a few minutes of a round, considering I have the highest hash rate,  and still receive the majority of shares, even if the round took let's say an hour?  If that is the case I wouldn't call this a strategy, rather a flaw/loophole or exploiting the system. Is this happening only on mpos driven pools?

No, this could happen on any pool that uses the proportional payout system - proportional as in you get a proportional part of the block reward in regards to how many shares you've submitted.
apphero

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

Hello
Please check your SIGT pool user kane777 he came when block found and running for a few minutes and he gone.
He do this every time this is not fair for lower hash rate. Right now our friend move to other pool we can't stay with this user.

Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:40:56 PM

Hello
Please check your SIGT pool user kane777 he came when block found and running for a few minutes and he gone.
He do this every time this is not fair for lower hash rate. Right now our friend move to other pool we can't stay with this user.

I have banned several of the users with this behavior, although they can create new accounts anytime 😕
I’ll be investigating a PPLNS payout system to make the issue go away for good. Thanks for reporting and your support, hope to see you on the pool again!
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

How long for fix issues on VUC pool?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:46:41 PM

We are a team of experienced dev-op engineers that want to bring a secure, scalable and stable multi mining pool to the community with a great single sign on (SSO) frontend. You just register once and then use your account on any of the offered pools - just update your wallet information and get mining!

We bank on coins with tremendous potential in the future and we want to offer a place to mine coins with excellent support from our side and a place where almost all profit goes to the miner - the person who spends all the energy, electricity and hardware cost in the first place!

Mining Enthusiasts is only taking a 0.25% fee on any pool to cover server expenses and everything else goes to our miners!

Of course you can always choose to donate some of your hard earned coins to support our cause! 😇 

We have a great scalable system at hand and are ready to discuss improvements based on demand from our miners:

• More pools in different regions besides Europe
  • Different payout schemes: PPS/PPLNS (we currently run the simple proportional payout system)
  • Support for other altcoins
  • Pool forums

Sign up and start mining as easy as hitting our VarDiff straturm server with your account information!

Thanks for joining us and have fun mining!

i sent mail to Support for Transaction problem vuc sent out but i not receive.

many days past but not have any news.

what can i do?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
HybridHybrid

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

Hi mining-enthusiasts pool

I had  payment from this pool ( in transaction ) but it's not shown in explorre and i don't receipt signatum ( 4 transaction )

from this link
https://mining-enthusiasts.net/sig/index.php?page=account&action=transactions&ctoken=206e281c19d188d174cfd112f3f80db25cccba8f358f9a78d828c75789d14556&filter%5Btype%5D=Debit_AP&filter%5Bstatus%5D=

1 ) 725.84624639 sigt
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/c782df1e89674008b0575b64cdc46880bb7b713cb38979ceec94d9f7c272283b

2 ) 529.69064030 sigt
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/808ce0fc03951a3e1c9717704c680789107027be961fe1a772e297d88bda810a

3 ) 445.32777145 sigt
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/a004adaa6f5defc69cd1c3d7b742ba7187ceefb441863f83d47ad1a9a7376c53

4) 501.22596087 sigt
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/3215c017f813ec23cda3105c645851629f39bc6877f7767bcbd416a9047a9f68

and i can't send email from your pool

please help me
thank you
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:54:49 PM

We are a team of experienced dev-op engineers that want to bring a secure, scalable and stable multi mining pool to the community with a great single sign on (SSO) frontend. You just register once and then use your account on any of the offered pools - just update your wallet information and get mining!

We bank on coins with tremendous potential in the future and we want to offer a place to mine coins with excellent support from our side and a place where almost all profit goes to the miner - the person who spends all the energy, electricity and hardware cost in the first place!

Mining Enthusiasts is only taking a 0.25% fee on any pool to cover server expenses and everything else goes to our miners!

Of course you can always choose to donate some of your hard earned coins to support our cause! 😇 

We have a great scalable system at hand and are ready to discuss improvements based on demand from our miners:

• More pools in different regions besides Europe
  • Different payout schemes: PPS/PPLNS (we currently run the simple proportional payout system)
  • Support for other altcoins
  • Pool forums

Sign up and start mining as easy as hitting our VarDiff straturm server with your account information!

Thanks for joining us and have fun mining!

i sent mail to Support for Transaction problem vuc sent out but i not receive.

many days past but not have any news.

what can i do?

There are no reported problems with the VUC pool, please tell me your user name and send transaction id(s) so we can take a look.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: