Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VUC, CHC, SIGT] 🚀 mining-enthusiasts.net - 0.25% - NEW ALTCOINS!  (Read 11285 times)
Krisso (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:15:28 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:06:53 PM by Krisso

We are a team of experienced dev-op engineers that want to bring a secure, scalable and stable multi mining pool to the community with a great single sign on (SSO) frontend. You just register once and then use your account on any of the offered pools - just update your wallet information and get mining!

We bank on coins with tremendous potential in the future and we want to offer a place to mine coins with excellent support from our side and a place where almost all profit goes to the miner - the person who spends all the energy, electricity and hardware cost in the first place!

Mining Enthusiasts is only taking a 0.25% fee on any pool to cover server expenses and everything else goes to our miners!

Of course you can always choose to donate some of your hard earned coins to support our cause! 😇  

We have a great scalable system at hand and are ready to discuss improvements based on demand from our miners:

• More pools in different regions besides Europe
  • Different payout schemes: PPS/PPLNS (we currently run the simple proportional payout system)
  • Support for other altcoins
  • Pool forums

Sign up and start mining as easy as hitting our VarDiff straturm server with your account information!

Thanks for joining us and have fun mining!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

How much is the minimum payout?
And to receive the coins is just like the other cryptos like: mining, send to wallet and than change on a exchange?
(because this coin is something new for me and I saw a video the guy told that to participate you have to buy 1000 tokens, I'm confused sorry =) )

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

How much is the minimum payout?
And to receive the coins is just like the other cryptos like: mining, send to wallet and than change on a exchange?
(because this coin is something new for me and I saw a video the guy told that to participate you have to buy 1000 tokens, I'm confused sorry =) )

If you want to run a Chaincoin master node (see https://chc.masternodes.pro and http://www.chaincoin.org/how-to-set-up-masternodes/) you need 1000 CHC in a wallet, then you can use that wallet to start a master node.

Normal mining, with minimal payout of 0.1. On registration you input a CHC receiving address from your CHC wallet and then do what you want with it, once you get the payouts.

See: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/#markets

Cryptopia and Novaexchange currently have CHC on their exchange. With the craze around this coin and the HODL movement, I personally think more will follow.

Hope that helps!
rdluffy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:45:36 PM

Thank you, I'll try your pool when i get home

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
goldstarqc

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:35:26 PM

Hi, newbie here.  I'm trying to mine ChainCoin, but I only found the sgminer and it seems it doesn't like my 3 x 1070 GTX and crap out an error when I tried mining ChainCoin with it.  I see that you seem to say to use ccminer?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

Hi, newbie here.  I'm trying to mine ChainCoin, but I only found the sgminer and it seems it doesn't like my 3 x 1070 GTX and crap out an error when I tried mining ChainCoin with it.  I see that you seem to say to use ccminer?

Yeah, make sure to update your NVidia drivers to the latest version and remove all overlcocking. Get ccminer alexis78 and get it up and running. Once its running, only increase the core clock in steps of +10 until it gets unstable.
goldstarqc

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:23:03 PM

Yeah, make sure to update your NVidia drivers to the latest version and remove all overlcocking. Get ccminer alexis78 and get it up and running. Once its running, only increase the core clock in steps of +10 until it gets unstable.

I took that version.  Is this good?  I'm using it now on the pool.  also, I got hashrate of 36MH/s per card (I suppose?)  I have 3 x GTX 1070. 
http://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases

I see that the accepted shares are at 99.55% on every share, but when I started, it was at 100%, is this good too?

Also, big newbie question, I use to mine only using the NiceHashMiner that was paying every day in BTC and I could then withdraw from the NH wallet.   Now, I created a CHC Wallet using the wallet I downloaded from the chaincoin.org web site.   It's my first time mining in a pool, so how does it work for the payout? I suppose at some point my payout are sent to my CHC wallet ? (what are the fees?).    If I want to exchange my CHC for some BTC later on, or just sell them for USD$, I need proceed how? Smiley   So much newb quesitons.  i just want to payback my rig first as fast as I can (I took a small loan and still have 2k$ to payback on it).
Joykiller

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

I took that version.  Is this good?  I'm using it now on the pool.  also, I got hashrate of 36MH/s per card (I suppose?)  I have 3 x GTX 1070. 

I see that the accepted shares are at 99.55% on every share, but when I started, it was at 100%, is this good too?

Also, big newbie question, I use to mine only using the NiceHashMiner that was paying every day in BTC and I could then withdraw from the NH wallet.   Now, I created a CHC Wallet using the wallet I downloaded from the chaincoin.org web site.   It's my first time mining in a pool, so how does it work for the payout? I suppose at some point my payout are sent to my CHC wallet ? (what are the fees?).    If I want to exchange my CHC for some BTC later on, or just sell them for USD$, I need proceed how? Smiley   So much newb quesitons.  i just want to payback my rig first as fast as I can (I took a small loan and still have 2k$ to payback on it).

Ha you wish it was per card, thats actually your current "total."

1070s is around 13mh per card.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:58:47 AM

The ccminer version I'd suggest is ccminer-alexis. You're total hashrate is probably around 40 MH/s with 13 MH/s per card. 100% acceptance rate over several hours of mining is quite hard. Sometimes your internet is lagging, or your GPUs need longer to calculate a share and then your result gets rejected. It's normal to not have a 100% acceptance rate, as long as the reject shares rate stays below 10%.

Most of the pools (including this one) pays out in the currency you are mining. Thats why you have to provide a CHC address on signup, so your shares of the block reward can be send there. As the post states the fees are only 0.25% and everything else goes to the miners. Indeed you can exchange your CHC coins to BTC and even USD using an exchange. Google 'Novaexchange' and 'Cryptopia', those are the ones trading with Chaincoin.

Getting ROI (return of investment) for your rig with CHC is currently very possible Smiley
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:34:09 AM

I'm getting "stratum refused connection" errors every time. I have checked and double checked that I'm using username.workername and correct password.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:35:26 AM

I'm getting "stratum refused connection" errors every time. I have checked and double checked that I'm using username.workername and correct password.

All systems running normal here, people are mining and stratum is responding. What's your complete command line?

After going through the logs, I found:

[2017-07-14 06:18:17.630] [DEBUG] [default] - Pool chaincoin Thread 1 Unauthorized newmmz.chain1:XXXXX [111.220.93.213] (XXXXX put there to obfuscate).

Make sure to have the Worker name and password in your ccminer line like so:

Code:
-u newmmz.workername -p password
andu2flo

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

Hi,

Just starting using this pool. Waiting to gather a bit of coins and then maybe even donate a bit Smiley

BTW you mentioned ccminer from alexis. I only found his git. Are there any windows precompiled binaries somewhere ?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

Hi,

Just starting using this pool. Waiting to gather a bit of coins and then maybe even donate a bit Smiley

BTW you mentioned ccminer from alexis. I only found his git. Are there any windows precompiled binaries somewhere ?

I've made the best results with Alexis78, here is a link to the one Im using https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ha1zaplqwfzrmd/ccminer-alexis78.zip?dl=0, I've also updated the getting started page with a link to the download for your convenience: http://mining-enthusiasts.net/index.php?page=gettingstarted
andu2flo

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:41:49 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:38:45 PM by mprep

Hi,

I've made the best results with Alexis78, here is a link to the one Im using https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ha1zaplqwfzrmd/ccminer-alexis78.zip?dl=0, I've also updated the getting started page with a link to the download for your convenience: http://mining-enthusiasts.net/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Thank you so much!

One thing that is bugging me is that I cannot login to the site from my android. Using Android 6 and Chrome.
When logging with wrong credentials >> gives error messages
When logging with correct credentials >> no error messages, but I still see the login page, and on refresh I'm not logged in.

I have even reset my password. On Desktop works fine every time.

Loving everything else, including the very fast response on this thread!

One more Q, sorry if I'm getting tiresome Smiley

My Dashboard reports hashrate fine, and shares, but on Balance I have 0 in both confirmed and unconfirmed.

Would those fill in time to my estimated coins per day or I may be doing something wrong ?

Thank you again for all you're support
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:07:44 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:38:56 PM by mprep

One more Q, sorry if I'm getting tiresome Smiley

My Dashboard reports hashrate fine, and shares, but on Balance I have 0 in both confirmed and unconfirmed.

Would those fill in time to my estimated coins per day or I may be doing something wrong ?

Thank you again for all you're support

I'll try and have a look at the Android issue, I'm on iPhone and it works great - so you'll have to be patient. Yes, your unconfirmed balance goes up every time the pool finds a new block. Then everyone gets their shares as unconfirmed balance. The amount you get depends on the computing power you have put into finding the solution. If you look at the last found block, you where the one to find the solution:

User Name    Type.         Round Shares   Round %   Amount
andu2flo.       Credit       18,964               2.06.       0.12365857

You should now have that as an unconfirmed balance. Now the pool and everyone part of the Chaincoin blockchange has to validate the block and the transaction that goes with it. It has to validated 120 time, once that happens the pool pays out the coins to all the people involved finding the block. You can see the block status here: http://mining-enthusiasts.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=round&height=1176431

Another thing is that 'Auto-Payout' has to be enabled by the user, because you can choose what sums you want to receive once your balance is confirmed! You can setup auto payout under 'My Account' / 'Edit Account' / Automatic Payout Threshold.
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

All systems running normal here, people are mining and stratum is responding. What's your complete command line?

After going through the logs, I found:

[2017-07-14 06:18:17.630] [DEBUG] [default] - Pool chaincoin Thread 1 Unauthorized newmmz.chain1:XXXXX [111.220.93.213] (XXXXX put there to obfuscate).

Make sure to have the Worker name and password in your ccminer line like so:

Code:
-u newmmz.workername -p password
[/quote

I had a typo in the .bat file I was using, which I was then pasting into all the different ccminers hoping one would work. All good now. It's funny - I was running the sgminer that was linked from the Chaincoin ANN OP on an AMD R9 290 and it was getting about 3 or 4 mh/s and probably using about 250W, now I finally got my Nvidia rig running (2 1070s and 3 1060s) and it's doing  67mh/s and using 700W for the whole rig. Nvidia Pascal cards kick butt.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
booze

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

i just loaded up ccminer alexis and it killed my pc lol running 2 x 1080s ive been getting 33mhs total. i switched to alexis. it managed to generate 1 line which read 46mhs!!! but then pc crashed and rebooted. assume its ocd my cards too much?

anyway i can dial it down a bit?

cards have been running ccminer 2.0 stock with no issue.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:24:28 PM

i just loaded up ccminer alexis and it killed my pc lol running 2 x 1080s ive been getting 33mhs total. i switched to alexis. it managed to generate 1 line which read 46mhs!!! but then pc crashed and rebooted. assume its ocd my cards too much?

anyway i can dial it down a bit?

cards have been running ccminer 2.0 stock with no issue.

Yeah, most instability is coming from OC, try low and go up until unstable. Then lower again, so you find a sweet spot - memory oc doesn't help with C11. Make sure to have 'Above 4G Decoding' enabled in your bios and put your PCI-E ports to at least Gen2.
booze

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

sorry, even when i ran alexis it was set to stock settings. could alexis have altered the settings? because soon as i ran it, pc rebooted.

and can you please explain the pcie part? is that another bios option?

thanks Smiley
rdluffy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 01:27:51 PM

I already put my rig on your pool, let's see

Do you send your coins to CHC wallet or you send directly to the exchange?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄