Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VUC, CHC, SIGT] 🚀 mining-enthusiasts.net - 0.25% - NEW ALTCOINS!  (Read 11297 times)
smutboy420

Activity: 341
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

are you guys ever going to get the pepe coin mining pool going again?Huh There supposedly is a fix for the issues every ones been haveing that was causing the shares to not go threw properly. and should be able to work now again.   

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Krisso (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

When will the transfers to offline wallet resume? Thanks!

Will be fixed tonight - still traveling, sorry!
i0rek

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

We are working on it. While that is going on, I manually ran the payout script. Just FYI.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:59:29 AM

We are working on it. While that is going on, I manually ran the payout script. Just FYI.

Payments have been done, and issues resolved. Happy SIGT mining!
jp1981

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:41:20 PM

Is there a reason the site is so slow.
Plenty timeouts and very slow loading. Tested from multiple locations.
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

Thanks for the information, and even for me, the website is running too slow right now. Probably a lot of traffic is coming your way and servers just can't handle them? Even if the website loads, it's showing very low hash rates for all of the workers.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:54:09 PM

Thanks for the information, and even for me, the website is running too slow right now. Probably a lot of traffic is coming your way and servers just can't handle them? Even if the website loads, it's showing very low hash rates for all of the workers.

We are working on it - someone finds it funny to DDOS our servers for some reason.
jp1981

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:57:29 PM

Damn Sad
ivaylosp

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:09:06 PM

Hey guys. I am aware that there is a problem at the moment. Just wanted to query if i should be seeing my workers or they will only show once the problem is resolved. That is regarding the new Signatum pool and i just launched the workers. thanks for hosting the pool it has been awesome so far.
apphero

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

can't access to your pool now.
I switch to another pool if you pool working I will be back again.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:49:18 AM

Damn Sad

Hey guys. I am aware that there is a problem at the moment. Just wanted to query if i should be seeing my workers or they will only show once the problem is resolved. That is regarding the new Signatum pool and i just launched the workers. thanks for hosting the pool it has been awesome so far.

can't access to your pool now.
I switch to another pool if you pool working I will be back again.

The issues have been resolved, payouts have been sent out. We have hardened security and made sure to take some load of the servers. Thanks for your understanding you guys rock - systems back to normal!
jp1981

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:57:45 AM

Thanks @Krisso

Did anything change on the var diff side of things?
Individual Difficulty is a lot higher on your pool compared to others. Started about 45 min ago. I received timeouts and then it reconnected. But since then the diff is up by a lot.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

Thanks @Krisso

Individual Difficulty is a lot higher on your pool compared to others. Started about 45 min ago. I received timeouts and then it reconnected. But since then the diff is up by a lot.

Yeah we tweaked the diff settings to lower share submission rates and bump share difficulty - which should end up being the same reported hash rate as you're just submitting more difficult shares. Could you report your numbers after you let your rigs mine for 15 minutes? That would help - so we can make manual adjustments  Smiley
jp1981

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

Thanks @Krisso

Yeah we tweaked the diff settings to lower share submission rates and bump share difficulty - which should end up being the same reported hash rate as you're just submitting more difficult shares. Could you report your numbers after you let your rigs mine for 15 minutes? That would help - so we can make manual adjustments  Smiley

Well, I am seeing quite a few shares not being accepted

accepted: 6/7 (diff 3.519), 48.47 MH/s booooo

I find if the difficulty is very high and something goes wrong connection wise, whatever you worked on might be invalid?
Inst there less margin of error if the difficulty set to lower?

Or let me rephrase, is there a benefit of having a higher difficulty oppose to a lower one?

CHC has been very stable for weeks, would be great if we can get SIGT stable too Smiley

Thanks for all the effort.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

Thanks @Krisso

Yeah we tweaked the diff settings to lower share submission rates and bump share difficulty - which should end up being the same reported hash rate as you're just submitting more difficult shares. Could you report your numbers after you let your rigs mine for 15 minutes? That would help - so we can make manual adjustments  Smiley

I find if the difficulty is very high and something goes wrong connection wise, whatever you worked on might be invalid?

Or let me rephrase, is there a benefit of having a higher difficulty oppose to a lower one?

CHC has been very stable for weeks, would be great if we can get SIGT stable too Smiley

Tested a bunch more and lowered the target time some more - we want to stick to these numbers for now. Miners and hash rates are looking good overall.
jp1981

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

Thanks @Krisso

Tested a bunch more and lowered the target time some more - we want to stick to these numbers for now. Miners and hash rates are looking good overall.

Ok. My hashrate is definitely down from 265/270 to 234. Will let it run for a bit longer but doubt it will make a difference.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:05:30 AM

Thanks @Krisso

Ok. My hashrate is definitely down from 265/270 to 234. Will let it run for a bit longer but doubt it will make a difference.

Don't forget block difficulty went up too, there are several factors for fluctuating hash-rates.
jp1981

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

Thanks @Krisso

Don't forget block difficulty went up too, there are several factors for fluctuating hash-rates.

I switched to a different miner this morning. All is back to normal on my side after switching back to the previous miner version.
jp1981

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

@Krisso what is the TX fee for? I've noticed it's 5 coins each time. Is this correct?
Nvm. I see it's a on-demand TX fee.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:07:53 PM

We have just added Virta Unique Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/virta-unique-coin/ with low fees!

Happy mining https://mining-enthusiasts.net/vuc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: