Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VUC, CHC, SIGT] 🚀 mining-enthusiasts.net - 0.25% - NEW ALTCOINS!  (Read 11283 times)
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1303

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

I have some problem with the chaincoin wallet - maybe someone can help me?
i have version 0.9.2.4 beta - And i can't get it to sync! i can't find any connections. What can i do ?

Hey guys i am having same issues.. Wallet is out of sync.. No blocks found and its not connected to any network ...

Same here, it's so bad to believe in a coin and the wallet does not work, there is no information on the official website

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krisso (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

i have version 0.9.2.4 beta - And i can't get it to sync! i can't find any connections. What can i do ?

Hey guys i am having same issues.. Wallet is out of sync.. No blocks found and its not connected to any network ...

Same here, it's so bad to believe in a coin and the wallet does not work, there is no information on the official website

Hard to debug this from far away, but you should make sure you have an inbound Firewall rule added to your windows firewall rules. The chaincoin wallet asks you to add it on the first run, maybe you disallowed it or it didn't pop up and the wallet cant connect. make sure its in there.

va23boam

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:25:24 PM

What sort of hash rate should be expected from 6x rx470 4gb cards? And with what miner?

And to overcook should only the core clock be increased? What about memory?

Thanks

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
jp1981

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

Hi

make sure you have ports open 11994, 11995
Also make sure you enable UPnP on your router. This worked for me and the wallet started syncing

@Krisso

I avg about 150-160MH/s yet your site reports only 130. What could be the cause of this?
Where is the server located, in EU?

Thanks
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:15:48 PM

Hi

Also make sure you enable UPnP on your router. This worked for me and the wallet started syncing

@Krisso

I avg about 150-160MH/s yet your site reports only 130. What could be the cause of this?

Thanks

The site uses a stratum server with vardiff - it's setup aggressively giving you around 20 seconds to find a share on a 20% variance, then retargets difficulty every 40 seconds if your rig fails to hit the threshold. This can sometimes result in lower reported hash rates as you get hit with difficult shares - or said differently - your rig is calculating and not sending shares. The upside is that if you fall down you will get lower difficulties and a higher resulting hash rate after, so it should average out. If you look at your income / earnings you'll see that this should be as effective as possible.
Fiisk

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

Got mine working! In the "chaincoin.conf" config file in your chaincoin install location add this:

addnode=45.63.90.82:70002

That initially gave me 1 connection and now after 5 min i'm up to 8 connections

My wallet address: CKSD8cxqnPidPjjqj7vWAzA9pZK4DiA32H
kansloze

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:16:30 PM

Hi guys,

A couple of noob questions:
I got the Alexis miner but it is just a .exe file? Nothing more?
And I got a batch file but it doesn't seems to work. I got 6 RX470 cards.
This is my batch file now, so maybe someone see what is wrong with it?

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u LeonDroogendijk.miner1 -p xxxxxxxx
ElijahSanju

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:02:21 AM

Thanks Team, Glad to see chain-coin community is going strong. I would switch my rig to it... however, please confirm which miner you recommend for AMD cards... as my RX580 8 gigs are able to mine only 5-6 m/h/ sec per card by using SG miner.

Please HELP.......

Hello everyone,

we are a team of two experienced dev-op engineers that want to bring a secure, scalable and stable Chaincoin mining pool to the community.

Our believe is that Chaincoin (CHC) has a tremendous potential in the future and we want to offer a place to mine coins with excellent support from our side and a place where almost all profit goes to the miner - the person who spends all the energy, electricity and hardware cost in the first place!

Chaincoin Enthusiasts is just taking a 0.25% fee to cover server expenses and everything else goes to the miners!
Of course you can always choose to donate some of your hard earned coins to support our cause! 😇  

We have a great scalable system at hand and are ready to discuss improvements based on demand from our miners:

• More pools in different regions besides Europe
  • Different payout schemes: PPS/PPLNS (we currently run the simple proportional payout system)
  • Support for other altcoins

Visit us at http://mining-enthusiasts.net, sign up and start mining as easy as hitting our VarDiff stratum server:

Code:
ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u User.Workername -p WorkerPassword

Thanks for joining us and have fun mining!
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

To everyone seeking information on mining with AMD GPUs.... You will need to use Sgminer since ccminer (all versions of it) is for NViDIa GPUs only. The Sgminer version that supports CHC is an experimental modification of the original Sgminer and in my personal testing was not 100% stable (even at stock settings). With an Rx 480 8GB at stock settings you could expect about 6.5 Mh/s, a Rx 470 would be lower then that of course. ---- to sum it up briefly --- AMD is not currently a worthwhile option to mine Chaincoin. Sorry folks, but you'll do better on a different coin at this point.

Thanks Team, Glad to see chain-coin community is going strong. I would switch my rig to it... however, please confirm which miner you recommend for AMD cards... as my RX580 8 gigs are able to mine only 5-6 m/h/ sec per card by using SG miner.

Please HELP.......

Hello everyone,

we are a team of two experienced dev-op engineers that want to bring a secure, scalable and stable Chaincoin mining pool to the community.

Our believe is that Chaincoin (CHC) has a tremendous potential in the future and we want to offer a place to mine coins with excellent support from our side and a place where almost all profit goes to the miner - the person who spends all the energy, electricity and hardware cost in the first place!

Chaincoin Enthusiasts is just taking a 0.25% fee to cover server expenses and everything else goes to the miners!
Of course you can always choose to donate some of your hard earned coins to support our cause! 😇 

We have a great scalable system at hand and are ready to discuss improvements based on demand from our miners:

• More pools in different regions besides Europe
  • Different payout schemes: PPS/PPLNS (we currently run the simple proportional payout system)
  • Support for other altcoins

Visit us at http://mining-enthusiasts.net, sign up and start mining as easy as hitting our VarDiff stratum server:

Code:
ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u User.Workername -p WorkerPassword

Thanks for joining us and have fun mining!

Hi guys,

A couple of noob questions:
I got the Alexis miner but it is just a .exe file? Nothing more?
And I got a batch file but it doesn't seems to work. I got 6 RX470 cards.
This is my batch file now, so maybe someone see what is wrong with it?

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u LeonDroogendijk.miner1 -p xxxxxxxx
What sort of hash rate should be expected from 6x rx470 4gb cards? And with what miner?

And to overcook should only the core clock be increased? What about memory?

Thanks
psystar

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:00:43 AM

I am trying to mine with my 1 X 1050ti Asus OC Game Strixx with stock settings ..
but miner crashes in 10 secs ..

It works fine with Yimp pool >> with settings below

ccminer-x64.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:3573 -u CTfpsFvzcmKsHLDWTGwyxvx8f5QehJAZt4 -p c=CHC

But when m using mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 it is crashing ..

ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u "myusername" -p "mypassword"

I noticed when mining on YIMP gpu intensity is set to 19 ... but on mining-enthusiasts.net it is 9 .. could this be the cause ?

How to fix this guys .. any help?

Once again its all stock settings .. no overclock. no change in any settings of GPU what so ever !
jp1981

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

Hi

@Krisso

Thanks

The site uses a stratum server with vardiff - it's setup aggressively giving you around 20 seconds to find a share on a 20% variance, then retargets difficulty every 40 seconds if your rig fails to hit the threshold. This can sometimes result in lower reported hash rates as you get hit with difficult shares - or said differently - your rig is calculating and not sending shares. The upside is that if you fall down you will get lower difficulties and a higher resulting hash rate after, so it should average out. If you look at your income / earnings you'll see that this should be as effective as possible.

Thanks for the explanation. But why does the diff increase in such extreme steps. It seems a lot worse today. It does this a lot and then it just sits there for minutes not really submitting anything.

http://imgur.com/ew0lqXv
R0vsvamp

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

So is this pool better then yiimp.ccminer.org ?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:59:43 PM

Hi

@Krisso

Thanks

Thanks for the explanation. But why does the diff increase in such extreme steps. It seems a lot worse today. It does this a lot and then it just sits there for minutes not really submitting anything.

Thanks for reporting, we have adjusted our stratum servers today due to more miners and a higher hash rate throughput. Your issues should be fixed and addressed Smiley
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:03:08 PM

So is this pool better then yiimp.ccminer.org ?

Well it takes 1.75% less of your profit to begin with Smiley
elitistdouche

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

ccminer-alexis78, 1080ti rigs at 60%TDP, celeron cpu, 4gb ram

i noticed that the miner would hang after certain stratum difficulty adjustments. after 5-10 minutes of no activity (and gpu power usage drops to idle) i see that the worker drops off the mining-enthusiast dashboard.

thinking the miner crashed, i tried to solve by running a script to restart the miner every 1200 seconds.

this causes a new problem where in some sessions the miner will start up and get reduced MH/s (~20-40 compared to 170) and it either stays that way through the session or very slowly increments up towards normal expected hashrate (taking up to 15 minutes to reach it).

ive played around with intensity and core OC but the problem still occurs.

Should I just let the miner hang? I've never let it sit there for longer than 10 minutes to see if it will resume. Ive noticed a few times it resumes after 5-7 minutes...i guess ill have to wait and see.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

I am trying to mine with my 1 X 1050ti Asus OC Game Strixx with stock settings ..
but miner crashes in 10 secs ..

It works fine with Yimp pool >> with settings below

ccminer-x64.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:3573 -u CTfpsFvzcmKsHLDWTGwyxvx8f5QehJAZt4 -p c=CHC

But when m using mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 it is crashing ..

ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u "myusername" -p "mypassword"

I noticed when mining on YIMP gpu intensity is set to 19 ... but on mining-enthusiasts.net it is 9 .. could this be the cause ?

How to fix this guys .. any help?

Once again its all stock settings .. no overclock. no change in any settings of GPU what so ever !

Please give it another go, we have tweaked some server settings, you can adjust the intensity by using the -i command line option, e.g.:

Code:
ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword -i 20

Hope that helps!
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

ccminer-alexis78, 1080ti rigs at 60%TDP, celeron cpu, 4gb ram

i noticed that the miner would hang after certain stratum difficulty adjustments. after 5-10 minutes of no activity (and gpu power usage drops to idle) i see that the worker drops off the mining-enthusiast dashboard.

thinking the miner crashed, i tried to solve by running a script to restart the miner every 1200 seconds.

this causes a new problem where in some sessions the miner will start up and get reduced MH/s (~20-40 compared to 170) and it either stays that way through the session or very slowly increments up towards normal expected hashrate (taking up to 15 minutes to reach it).

ive played around with intensity and core OC but the problem still occurs.

Should I just let the miner hang? I've never let it sit there for longer than 10 minutes to see if it will resume. Ive noticed a few times it resumes after 5-7 minutes...i guess ill have to wait and see.

The issue should be solved, please re-evaluate and report back - thanks for helping!
elitistdouche

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

The issue should be solved, please re-evaluate and report back - thanks for helping!
[/quote]

So far so good on that front Grin

The hashrate slowly declines now. Is this normal?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:34:25 PM

So far so good on that front Grin

The hashrate slowly declines now. Is this normal?

It will always vary a bit, you shouldn't have stalling anymore nor ultra low rates. VarDiff will still try to find optimal difficulty - so it will come to a good match after some time mining. Just observe and report back  Cheesy
rukeysersoze

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:27:09 PM

so somehow I locked myself out of my account mining-enthusiasts account Undecided ... the email password  reset/unlock does not seem to want to send me an email Sad
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: