Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VUC, CHC, SIGT] 🚀 mining-enthusiasts.net - 0.25% - NEW ALTCOINS!  (Read 11285 times)
Krisso (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

I already put my rig on your pool, let's see

Do you send your coins to CHC wallet or you send directly to the exchange?

As you signed up, you had to provide a CHC wallet address. Check your settings under 'My Account / Edit Account' - you'll find auto payout or manual payout there. In both cases we deposit CHC into your CHC wallet. Exchanging it is your part of the work - but it's CHC so HODL  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:38:50 PM

sorry, even when i ran alexis it was set to stock settings. could alexis have altered the settings? because soon as i ran it, pc rebooted.

and can you please explain the pcie part? is that another bios option?

thanks Smiley

Thats unfortunate, I can't really help you debug this remotely. The PCIE port settings are a BIOS thing too yes, e.g. https://rog.asus.com/articles/maximus-motherboards/maximus-vi-extreme-performance-tuning-guide/

If nothing helps, get CCMiner 2.0 from Github.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

I already put my rig on your pool, let's see

Do you send your coins to CHC wallet or you send directly to the exchange?

As you signed up, you had to provide a CHC wallet address. Check your settings under 'My Account / Edit Account' - you'll find auto payout or manual payout there. In both cases we deposit CHC into your CHC wallet. Exchanging it is your part of the work - but it's CHC so HODL  Grin

hahahaha true bro
Thanks for your help, I will support the pool, you are prestative

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
booze

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:52:19 PM

sorry, even when i ran alexis it was set to stock settings. could alexis have altered the settings? because soon as i ran it, pc rebooted.

and can you please explain the pcie part? is that another bios option?

thanks Smiley

Thats unfortunate, I can't really help you debug this remotely. The PCIE port settings are a BIOS thing too yes, e.g. https://rog.asus.com/articles/maximus-motherboards/maximus-vi-extreme-performance-tuning-guide/

If nothing helps, get CCMiner 2.0 from Github.

thanks mate. ill have a play around i guess. its  a pity because the one line it generated was 46mhs. 13mhs higher than ccminer 2.0!
cpagdog

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

Hello All

I have been mining for 3 months over on nicehash and have been reading up on crypto's...ran across this coin and the HODL'ing that is being done and it sounds like a great idea.

So a few questions

I have 2 gtx 1070 averaging about 34.xx MH/s.  What is everyone else averaging?  On ccminer 2.0 i only avg 27.xx Mh/s.

On the website, under pool statistics, why does my MH/s vary so greatly?  I runs from 12 Mh/s - 30 MH/s.

Last question I promise....just super excited.

I am running a very basic batch file.  I played around with the intensity, but is there anything else i should add to the batch file?  Anything to make it run better?

Thanks to the creators of this pool.  played around with suprnova but figured why not give this a shot.

cpagdog

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

one last thought...

Any chance we could get a section on the website where people could enter their rigs?  or their GPUS?  not sure if that is even possible. 

It would be cool to be able to click on a miners name and see his rig along with his hash.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

Hello All

I have been mining for 3 months over on nicehash and have been reading up on crypto's...ran across this coin and the HODL'ing that is being done and it sounds like a great idea.

So a few questions

I have 2 gtx 1070 averaging about 34.xx MH/s.  What is everyone else averaging?  On ccminer 2.0 i only avg 27.xx Mh/s.

On the website, under pool statistics, why does my MH/s vary so greatly?  I runs from 12 Mh/s - 30 MH/s.

I am running a very basic batch file.  I played around with the intensity, but is there anything else i should add to the batch file?  Anything to make it run better?

Thanks to the creators of this pool.  played around with suprnova but figured why not give this a shot.

Welcome to the pool!

I have a rig with 6 x 1080ti, core clock to +200MHz and I do around 175-181 MH/s with CCMiner alexis at everything else stock with 60% fans around 67 celsius.

The hashrate varies because your are connected to a vardiff stratum server. Thats a server that sends you workloads and probes your hash calculation speed and then dynamically adjusts the difficultly level you mine with. This happens a) to have no one spam the server with low difficulty shares and b) to have everyone mine as efficiently as possible. The fluctuation is normal and seen on any pool with vardiff.

For the batch file you can try:

Code:
-i (this is the intensity flag, values from 18 - 23 are plausible)
-f 1.01 (a factor your difficulty gets divided by so you report lower diff shares and speed up a little)
booze

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:17:25 PM

Hello All

So a few questions

what does your batch file look like for nicehash please???
cpagdog

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:23:55 PM

Haha

If you tell me where to find the nicehash batch I'll post it.  I just downloaded nicehash and clicked benchmark and start.  Never messed with a batch file over there.
booze

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:05:28 PM

Haha

If you tell me where to find the nicehash batch I'll post it.  I just downloaded nicehash and clicked benchmark and start.  Never messed with a batch file over there.

oh sorry never used nicehash before :? noob question it seems lol

looking at their site there was no mention of c11 algo? what did you do there? how did you mine chc with nicehash :?

thanks!
makemefly

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

Hello everyone,

we are a team of two experienced dev-op engineers that want to bring a secure, scalable and stable Chaincoin mining pool to the community.

Our believe is that Chaincoin (CHC) has a tremendous potential in the future and we want to offer a place to mine coins with excellent support from our side and a place where almost all profit goes to the miner - the person who spends all the energy, electricity and hardware cost in the first place!

Chaincoin Enthusiasts is just taking a 0.25% fee to cover server expenses and everything else goes to the miners!
Of course you can always choose to donate some of your hard earned coins to support our cause! 😇  

We have a great scalable system at hand and are ready to discuss improvements based on demand from our miners:

• More pools in different regions besides Europe
  • Different payout schemes: PPS/PPLNS (we currently run the simple proportional payout system)
  • Support for other altcoins

Do you have any suggestion on Android monitoring app for your poo
Visit us at http://mining-enthusiasts.net, sign up and start mining as easy as hitting our VarDiff stratum server:

Code:
ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u User.Workername -p WorkerPassword

Thanks for joining us and have fun mining!

Do you have any android app for monitoring your pool?
bokiminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:51:47 PM

I'm mining, your pool is excellent so far !
Thanks !

Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:49:47 PM

Hello everyone,

we are a team of two experienced dev-op engineers that want to bring a secure, scalable and stable Chaincoin mining pool to the community.

Our believe is that Chaincoin (CHC) has a tremendous potential in the future and we want to offer a place to mine coins with excellent support from our side and a place where almost all profit goes to the miner - the person who spends all the energy, electricity and hardware cost in the first place!

Chaincoin Enthusiasts is just taking a 0.25% fee to cover server expenses and everything else goes to the miners!
Of course you can always choose to donate some of your hard earned coins to support our cause! 😇  

We have a great scalable system at hand and are ready to discuss improvements based on demand from our miners:

• More pools in different regions besides Europe
  • Different payout schemes: PPS/PPLNS (we currently run the simple proportional payout system)
  • Support for other altcoins

Do you have any suggestion on Android monitoring app for your poo
Visit us at http://mining-enthusiasts.net, sign up and start mining as easy as hitting our VarDiff stratum server:

Code:
ccminer -q -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3032 -u User.Workername -p WorkerPassword

Thanks for joining us and have fun mining!

Do you have any android app for monitoring your pool?

No sorry, but I'll look into the issues with authentication on Android Chrome.
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:06:20 AM

hi Krisso with NVIDIA cards and alexis mod the speed is very good.. but with rx 480 is very shit with sgminer, can you suggest me somthing? thanks so much
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:13:37 AM

hi Krisso with NVIDIA cards and alexis mod the speed is very good.. but with rx 480 is very shit with sgminer, can you suggest me somthing? thanks so much

Unfortunately I don't have ATI cards, but for C11 (an algorithm thats chains together several other algorithms to produce its hash) the NVidia cards are currently outperforming ATi.
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:40:04 AM

Is there an AMD miner for Linux?
Fiisk

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:12:09 AM

I have some problem with the chaincoin wallet - maybe someone can help me?
i have version 0.9.2.4 beta - And i can't get it to sync! i can't find any connections. What can i do ?
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

i have version 0.9.2.4 beta - And i can't get it to sync! i can't find any connections. What can i do ?

Which OS are you on?
Fiisk

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Which OS are you on?

Windows 10 64 bit
psystar

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Hey guys i am having same issues.. Wallet is out of sync.. No blocks found and its not connected to any network ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: