Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VUC, CHC, SIGT] 🚀 mining-enthusiasts.net - 0.25% - NEW ALTCOINS!  (Read 11296 times)
Krisso (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

No earnings in the last hour?
Or just the statistics is broke.

No luck rather - as you can see no block has been found.. patience is a virtue.
damniatx

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:02:28 PM

Ah okay. I thought  something wrong with my rig. Thank you for the  fast response.
medolino2009

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:54:15 PM

hi, what happend to this pool today ? Were we mining 5 hours for nothing or for chc developers ?
Suprnova pool was also slow today...
Anyone knows what happend to chc network today so it became so slow with finding blocks ?

i keep promoting this mining pool on YouTube and else where... hope it remain stable as it was...

Best regards

Miki
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:59:57 PM

hi, what happend to this pool today ? Were we mining 5 hours for nothing or for chc developers ?
Anyone knows what happend to chc network today so it became so slow with finding blocks ?

i keep promoting this mining pool on YouTube and else where... hope it remain stable as it was...

Best regards

Miki

Just as I wrote in the reply before your post, this is how mining pools work. Its about the net-hashrate, number of miners, pool hash rate and of course luck. We had a bad streak over the last couple of hours but thats just part of the game - its normal!

And we (the developers) don't take anything but 0.25% and never let the miners mine exclusively for us!
medolino2009

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:10:09 PM

Best regards

Miki

Just as I wrote in the reply before your post, this is how mining pools work. Its about the net-hashrate, number of miners, pool hash rate and of course luck. We had a bad streak over the last couple of hours but thats just part of the game - its normal!

And we (the developers) don't take anything but 0.25% and never let the miners mine exclusively for us!

Hi Krisso,
thank you for info... never had big dip in finding blocks before (was mining another coins before) , so i didn't know this...
To be honest, i understood completly your last post just after i posted question, sorry about that also...

i just saw my payments were couple hours stalling... and after hackers stole my ETC from classic ether wallet (couple weeks ago) i get upset faster hahaha...

I don't mind if developers getting extra pay (i turned on donation with 0,50% extra for you guys, will give more when i get enough CHC for masternode...) , i wish we had more CHC developers so this coin gets much more attention...

Thank you for great work with this mining pool...it is amazing... very informative and beautifully done....

Is there any mobile app we can use to monitor mining ?

Best regards

Miki
medolino2009

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

For miners who would like to monitor mining from this pool, you can use this android app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apaluk.android.poolwatch

After installation , pres sign + (plus) and copy- paste api key from "edit account" from https://mining-enthusiasts.net

After that just change name of informations you want to have in poolwatch app...

Good luck

Best regards

Miki
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:59:10 PM

For miners who would like to monitor mining from this pool, you can use this android app:

After installation , pres sign + (plus) and copy- paste api key from "edit account" from https://mining-enthusiasts.net

After that just change name of informations you want to have in poolwatch app...

Good luck

Best regards

Miki

No worries - where on youtube are you promoting the pool? Would love to see it.

Currently we do NOT offer official app support for monitoring but we are expanding the mining pool to a multi-pool behind the scenes. Once that is ready app monitoring support will be available.
medolino2009

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:19:16 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 09:32:38 PM by medolino2009

Good luck

Best regards

Miki

No worries - where on youtube are you promoting the pool? Would love to see it.

Currently we do NOT offer official app support for monitoring but we are expanding the mining pool to a multi-pool behind the scenes. Once that is ready app monitoring support will be available.

in Discord group clubhodl and YouTube ....diferent channels , usualy channel of Max Lee (Highoncoins)...
Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnID0_HnFSk&lc=z13qc1lynwqpgvbay04cergh1nfjxzezwb0.1500980481354733     (look at comments) ... usualy also when Max or another youtuber have live broadcasts in chat window etc....
Before promoting we had about 30 miners... now we have more than 80  Wink

Is there any other location where we can talk about Chaincoin besides this ? (i heard slack group is closed, right ?)

Best regards

Miki
Roger1955

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

Hi Krisso, are you guys thinking of putting a forum on mining-enthusiasts.net? It would be great if we could all chat amongst ourselves. Thanks. Roger
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

Hi Krisso, are you guys thinking of putting a forum on mining-enthusiasts.net? It would be great if we could all chat amongst ourselves. Thanks. Roger

We are generally open for everything, if enough of our miners demand it we might as well do it  Cheesy
Roger1955

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:22:47 AM

We are generally open for everything, if enough of our miners demand it we might as well do it  Cheesy

Krisso, thanks for your reply.

@ All miners on mining-enthusiasts.net, Do we want our own forum? If so, please let Krisso and the team know!

Roger
Roger1955

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

Thanks for the response,
 Clocking is :
Power Limit 62%
Temp Limit 70%
Core Clock +50
Mem Clock +500
Fan 55%

Using Msi Afterburner.

Nvidia drivers are updated to 384.76, Windows 8 64 bit
ccminer is latest.

Hi Techansaari! Did you get your rig running on mining-enthusiasts.net? I also mine with gtx 1060. If you want to discuss set up I can share mine this evening.... Roger
ethereum716

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:28:09 PM

Krisso, thanks for your reply.

@ All miners on mining-enthusiasts.net, Do we want our own forum? If so, please let Krisso and the team know!

Roger

Sadly, CHC seems to be dying, I wouldn't ask them to put the work into anything just yet. I do hope that Krisso and team expand to other coins, I really like their pool. Smiley
Roger1955

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

Sadly, CHC seems to be dying, I wouldn't ask them to put the work into anything just yet. I do hope that Krisso and team expand to other coins, I really like their pool. Smiley
[/quote]

I would not be so pessimistic. All cryptocurrencies are going through a bad patch. It will improve….. as Krisso said in another post & on a different topic – be patient!  Wink
i0rek

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

We've heard your requests and we are adding another coin: Signatum! This coin has only started, and we think it is going to be huge!
We modified our pool, so you can easily jump between Chaincoin and Signatum with the pool chooser at the top - give it a spin: https://mining-enthusiasts.net/sig! Of course we are sticking to our principles - 0.25% fee and a stable and fast pool.

Code:
Code:
ccminer -q -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://mining-enthusiasts.net:3033 -u User.Workername -p WorkerPassword

We are always open for suggestions, feel free to reach out in this thread!

Thanks for joining us, have fun mining and donate if you like our pool!
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:21:07 PM

Friendly reminder that we offer a 0.25% fee Signatum pool with a fast and responsive frontend and scalable servers for Signatum mining!
ethereum716

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

Is Signatum pool working? Shows 0 workers 0 blocks.
Krisso (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

Is Signatum pool working? Shows 0 workers 0 blocks.

It is, very big net hash and not enough worker to find a block.
cpagdog

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

Has anyone looked into CREAM coin yet?  New masternode coin that is POW in the beginning.  Might be 1 worth adding
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

When will the transfers to offline wallet resume? Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: