Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35685 times)
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:44:05 PM

Ethereum is still in the TOP of the cryptocurrency, and for waves coins i think it still has a long way to be able beat the Ethereum

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:48:57 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Ethereum is still the best of all altcoin, although waves show very good progress, it would be hard to beat ethereum.
What is the reason that makes you believe that the waves will not be able to compete with ethereum, I think that possibility still exists because this year's wave really shows a very rapid development.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

Wave promising project, but I think they are not like ethereum. They are different and leaders in their niches.

You just need to wait til the DEX is working well that all functionality will be working. WAVES is all in one platform where you can do everything without leaving the platform unlike waves that you need to move your tokens to their native exchange before trading. HOld your WAVES.
Wave has already made cooperation with many Russian companies and actively implemented in everyday life. The waves are killer live, but they take the live market until the Ethereum more oriented with the Internet.

Its a real killer. Burger King in Russia is going to be releasing their woppercoin using the platform. If more companies are going to be using waves platform, its not going to be surprising to see its price going up like how ETH did over the years.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I agree  with your think. waves will be the nex Ethereum coz Ethereum supply is unlimited
but waves supply limited so waves is future Ethereum.
thanks
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

Wave promising project, but I think they are not like ethereum. They are different and leaders in their niches.

You just need to wait til the DEX is working well that all functionality will be working. WAVES is all in one platform where you can do everything without leaving the platform unlike waves that you need to move your tokens to their native exchange before trading. HOld your WAVES.
Wave has already made cooperation with many Russian companies and actively implemented in everyday life. The waves are killer live, but they take the live market until the Ethereum more oriented with the Internet.

Its a real killer. Burger King in Russia is going to be releasing their woppercoin using the platform. If more companies are going to be using waves platform, its not going to be surprising to see its price going up like how ETH did over the years.
Ohhh, Burger king is just a fire Cheesy 1 token = 1 Burger. I laughed so much with this coin. And yet, I believe that these companies are different and aimed at different markets (Waves real, ETH - Internet) and they will coexist peacefully. IMHO.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:17:35 PM

They will survive both in crypto. They'll get fame and popularity similar with bitcoin situation. They have the same big value, everybody use it and they love them both.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:42:14 PM

In the first place why we should make this both cryptos beat each others. They have different features and it's better if we aren't sticking in just a single contract. As long as they giving advantages to all of us, just let them that way.

I have Waves and Eth on my portfolio and both showing good price movement since then. It's not wth their price comparison but their volume is becoming interesting especially with Waves. We can make profits out of this so erased the competition and take advantage of both.
PoorLad

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

I pounder if Ethereum would have had the same price if it was not used for all(almost all?) ICO's and how optimistic everyone here would have been then.

Anyway, glad I HODL it  Smiley And plan on doing it with Waves

BurhanPSG

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

They will survive both in crypto. They'll get fame and popularity similar with bitcoin situation. They have the same big value, everybody use it and they love them both.
I think the waves are one of the altcoins that have just increased this year, while the ethereum is an altcoin that has long been a favorite of us all and certainly more familiar to use than waves.
So if I think waves can not replace the current fame ethereum. Roll Eyes
Maybe friends here have a different opinion?
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:28:01 PM

I think the waves are one of the altcoins that have just increased this year, while the ethereum is an altcoin that has long been a favorite of us all and certainly more familiar to use than waves.
So if I think waves can not replace the current fame ethereum. Roll Eyes
Maybe friends here have a different opinion?
For now Etherium is superior to the waves, but over time the possibility of wave prices rises very high because of the feature or utility very much, then it is possible the wave will replace Etherium but it takes time.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

I don't know something about that waves becoming the next ethereum, maybe the point in this is waves will surpass ethereum because this year is for waves. They had increased their value way too high compared to other years. But ethereum is everyone's favorite when it becomes in alternative coins but when their price will continue to become stable and do not rise up, maybe just maybe waves will be on their spot the next year.
BurhanPSG

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

I don't know something about that waves becoming the next ethereum, maybe the point in this is waves will surpass ethereum because this year is for waves. They had increased their value way too high compared to other years. But ethereum is everyone's favorite when it becomes in alternative coins but when their price will continue to become stable and do not rise up, maybe just maybe waves will be on their spot the next year.
It's true that for now I think ethereum is still very superior compared to waves, because if you look in terms of ethereum price is quite stable.
Maybe if 1-2 years ahead I think waves can excel, so we'll see the progress.
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:02:59 PM

It's true that for now I think ethereum is still very superior compared to waves, because if you look in terms of ethereum price is quite stable.
Maybe if 1-2 years ahead I think waves can excel, so we'll see the progress.
There would really be a progress specially in waves if the lightning network would be activated I'm sure its price will surge up but doesn't mean it would able to surpass on ETH I would say etherium is reammy far superior than waves but I would say this coin do really have the potential which is good because we do have lots of options regarding on which coin we would need.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

There are speculation that waves is the shadow of Ethereum, Which I believed also in this things. The flow of the project of waves by now is really good in progress.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

There are speculation that waves is the shadow of Ethereum, Which I believed also in this things. The flow of the project of waves by now is really good in progress.
I'm not sure about that mate since as I understand that they have different audience and they both have different target venue but for sure they will
advance to the next level of success, eth will be the first as its really trying to work with btc while waves still have a long way and needed more big
support before it can be recognize and gain popularity.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

Both of them are good but I think that you should invest your money in waaves because I can guarantee that you will earn a greater profit with waves than with ethereum. Ethereum is very strong right now and its price is high. It can not easily x2 anymore. Waves is the better option in this case. However, investing in ethereum classic will even be better. Ethereum classic is way better than waves
I used both ethereum and waves as a part of altcoin siganture campaign because when I am going to apply on a signature campaign on alts the required wallet is usually on Myetherwallet and waves wallets where when I earn token that is the time I used waves and ethereum to gas for my token to formally trade on the trading site where  I can manage when and where I will trade the specific token I have.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:22:13 PM

maybe... what I love in waves is very ez to create token and have dezen market

Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

I think in the next few years waves and ethereum will grow together. Both have a huge potential to not getting eating by Bitcoin.

Waves ist the biggest cryptocurrency platform of russia and they have great devs and a wonderful team. Russia is going to step forward with cryptocurrecy and the russian market will boom one day.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:14:47 PM

sounds Eth is altcoin promising to be held for long time. the growth potential eth is very bright, and there are many ico projects are based on eth that will make eth more known and widely used. Waves in the corner my investment, more profitable to hold for period 1-3 months (short term).
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

I do not  see where the comparison is coming from, the two are very different projects, Ethereum is a platform for smart contracts and if I remember correctly waves is a decentralized exchange, I do not see these two coins competing between each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: