Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35685 times)
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:53:15 AM

waves have potential but it can not dethrone ETH.
ETH have big connections and proper PR and waves lack here.

yes. I also agree. although waves have a very good development. but I think waves have not been able to beat ethereum here. ethereum has a large community and many project partners use ethereum as their technology.

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

waves have potential but it can not dethrone ETH.
ETH have big connections and proper PR and waves lack here.

yes. I also agree. although waves have a very good development. but I think waves have not been able to beat ethereum here. ethereum has a large community and many project partners use ethereum as their technology.

Atm Waves & ETH aren't deserving the same purposes.
But Waves plan to add smart contracts on the platform, the 'fight' will only start from here.
Ofc the ETH community is larger, ETH is older and very famous in the crypto-world. Waves only require time to reach that level.

Right now they are implementing an adaptation of Bitcoin NG approach to PoS systems, which allow thousands transactions per minute.
And the new DEX UI will be released soon (which looks like a really pro exchange).

The lastest roadmap for Waves 1.0 is here for more details: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/road-to-waves-1-0-eafab1e6846f
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:16 AM

russian shit waves and etherium will have no place in crypto by Christmas, ARK is the only crypto the world ever needed. The scammers are already trying to copy it like wildfire.

How could you say that ark is the only crypto needed of the whole world in the future? Can you please tell me what is the use of ark? If i understand about the ark i am willing to invest some so i can wait until the price go up in the sky i am a long term trader i like the coins that the future is long term investment thank you if you can tell me some info about this coin because i was looking for a long term investment

Don't pay attention to this quite shitty intervention. This is only advertising without any argument.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

Ethereum is a very good platform and you can expect very high returns from ethereum within an year or two. But WAVES is a project which can help you earn very very high profits from waves of you are ready to hold for five or so long years.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

Ethereum is a very good platform and you can expect very high returns from ethereum within an year or two. But WAVES is a project which can help you earn very very high profits from waves of you are ready to hold for five or so long years.

ETH has been here for a longer time than Waves and it has already established itself. Waves is younger and is still growing up a lot. Only time can tell when Waves will be as widespread and famous as ETH. What I know for sure is that Waves is going to be multiplying its value in the next few months.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:54:49 AM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I do not  see where the comparison is coming from, the two are very different projects, Ethereum is a platform for smart contracts and if I remember correctly waves is a decentralized exchange, I do not see these two coins competing between each other.

WAVES is going to implement smart contracts feature down the road I hear!!
Then this is going to be interesting, waves in itself is a good project and if they add this then I suppose that some of the ICO market is going to move to them and with the necessity to buy waves to invest in the ICO projects this is going to make the price of waves to go up.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:06:14 AM

Yes, i see that waves price is rocketing right now, it was like four dollars only one week ago and not it is at $6 each wave.
That is amazing, it is growing soo fast too, it is almost having the same % of increase than ethereum (or maybe more)
I really have faith in Waves, they seem like a honest team dev, and also they have a great community and everyone trusts in this company, also they have very good features, i love those guys.
Obviously that waves wins.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:54:32 AM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I do not  see where the comparison is coming from, the two are very different projects, Ethereum is a platform for smart contracts and if I remember correctly waves is a decentralized exchange, I do not see these two coins competing between each other.

Then this is going to be interesting, waves in itself is a good project and if they add this then I suppose that some of the ICO market is going to move to them and with the necessity to buy waves to invest in the ICO projects this is going to make the price of waves to go up.

Waves really need more investors in order to cope up with the price value, because if we compare it's price with ethereum right now the difference is very big. That's certain about it that these two coins doesn't have any rivalry since we seen the price on both side differs on it's value. We don't need to go deeper on it and still these two were on development, and ethereum as far as I observed it's now gaining the good price as well.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:22:18 AM

Waves the same ETh! But this time ETH ussed for more ICO coin! So more exchange used ETH for they  job!
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:30:07 AM

to be honest this is first time i heard waves will be the next ethereum, in my point of view that think is not too right at this time.  because ethereum on the top chart cryptocurrency one level under bitcoin. wavse is new project still need process to become the next ethereum

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

to be honest this is first time i heard waves will be the next ethereum, in my point of view that think is not too right at this time.  because ethereum on the top chart cryptocurrency one level under bitcoin. wavse is new project still need process to become the next ethereum

Yes, there is still a lot of time left before waves will become as big as Etherium. As of now ETH smart contracts are ruling. Waves is doing great but not yet full speed. I know the time for Waves will come soon. I am fully supporting Waves and the team.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

I believe that Waves cannot beat Ethereum as of now, there are good projects under etheruem, and the transactions are fast. Also, many people trust ethereum. But we can never be sure, maybe there are coins out there that can beat ETH in the near future or so.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

I think maybe ethereum will survive.
because there are still many ICOs that use ethereum.
although current waves are also increasing but still ethereum is still the best.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

Waves really need more investors in order to cope up with the price value, because if we compare it's price with ethereum right now the difference is very big. That's certain about it that these two coins doesn't have any rivalry since we seen the price on both side differs on it's value. We don't need to go deeper on it and still these two were on development, and ethereum as far as I observed it's now gaining the good price as well.
I do not see the problem if waves is cheap then take advantage of it because that may not last forever, this seems like a good opportunity to grab a good coin for a good price before it goes up in price, but I think the news that China has banned icos is going to slow down things in the ico market.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

Both of them will rise and no one will replace the other. Bitcoin is said to be under threat because of Etherium. Not true. Etherium is now said to be under threat because of waves. Not true either. Waves is going big in the next months. That is true. But so will Etherium for sure. So they will both go high in value together.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:33:57 AM

Maybe one day ethereum can be known by the public to have the best quality so that in the coin exchange business is also very easy and even the time required is also short and able to attract investors to try it every time.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:40:43 AM

I think maybe ethereum will survive.
because there are still many ICOs that use ethereum.
although current waves are also increasing but still ethereum is still the best.
etherum is the King ICO. same with Bitcoin. hard for any coin can beat it

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:56:14 AM

Eth will up always do not compare to Eth with wave but BUT and but there is something good thing soon coming to wave so Keep hodl 
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:46:28 AM

Eth will up always do not compare to Eth with wave but BUT and but there is something good thing soon coming to wave so Keep hodl 
Because ethereum already considered as the major token which not easily to be destroyed by the common project such as waves. The waves is comparable with the ethereum assets but not for the ethereum project itself.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

when people say anything will be next bla bla.. I dont believe anything. do you see anyone will be next messi? ronaldol? no they are legend. no one can beat them in short term. like ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: