Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35685 times)
solid.god

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:42:04 PM

Ethereum is more powerful and perspective platform at moment. Who know, may be that will be changed someday. Volatility and profitable is not most important thing in long term technologies.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum. So it's really hard for an altcoin to pass Ethereum but still that doesn't overshadow the potential of Waves.
From an investor point of view,the tokens made through Ethereum has a much better volume and hence a good price and the majority of the waves tokens are not performing as we expect them to perform even after having a very good project plan and a convincing enough white paper and with the upcoming regulation with the ICO i am not sure how long both these platforms flourish.
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:06:59 PM

Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum. So it's really hard for an altcoin to pass Ethereum but still that doesn't overshadow the potential of Waves.
From an investor point of view,the tokens made through Ethereum has a much better volume and hence a good price and the majority of the waves tokens are not performing as we expect them to perform even after having a very good project plan and a convincing enough white paper and with the upcoming regulation with the ICO i am not sure how long both these platforms flourish.

Tokens created on waves blockchain are without trading volume and significant demand. Nobody wants to trade them because there are only a few buyers and sellers.

Waves is not even comparable with ethereum blockchain, it's so weak.
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

i only used waves exchange a couple of times when there was no other option! it's slow and not user friendly. but new designs look great and decentralized exchanges are the future so i see it doing very well in the future

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:25:21 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Waves and Etheruam are on way too different platforms. So, I don't see any relevance in them. Waves and Ethereum are both good. Each platform has it's own characteristics when it comes to security and trading. That's why whatever people choose, both would be good to keep.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

In comparison Ethereum coin is vary old from waves coin.So at present ethereum took popularity.But waves is very new coin.people know,see it and then belive.yet I hear waves is the next ethereum in cryptocurrency world.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I doubt it , they have different platforms , you cant compare waves to ETH. 
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

Exactly, it's like people who were comparing BTC and ETH thinking that the second one would overthrow the first. It doesn't work that way..

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:44:27 AM

I agree with you that they have different platforms but still you can compare them. You can compare both coins in terms of profitability and in this case, waves should be more profitable than ethereum now since it is quite undervalued while eth is overvalued now IMO. It can also be compared in terms of tech. Waves got better tech than ethereum to create tokens because it is easier to create tokens in waves and it is a lot easier too to use the tokens created in waves.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:03:41 AM

Etherium surviving as a 2nd place to Bitcoin is still guaranteed. Waves as at last I checked is still way far below at $4. What are your facts that waves will overthrow the Etherium bearing in mind also that it has its own investors.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

Etherium surviving as a 2nd place to Bitcoin is still guaranteed. Waves as at last I checked is still way far below at $4. What are your facts that waves will overthrow the Etherium bearing in mind also that it has its own investors.
because now there are many projects that use their platform and therefore the use of waves will increase
and from the increasing use of waves it will trigger a price increase against waves

Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

because now there are many projects that use their platform and therefore the use of waves will increase
and from the increasing use of waves it will trigger a price increase against waves

it is true that the increased use of waves will trigger an increase in price waves but rising or falling prices do not depend on it alone because it still exists that affects the price waves even all the coin is on issues that exist

CryptoNinja44

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

I like waves most because its cheaper and i own some, but etheriums tech is superior like daaps
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

I like waves most because its cheaper and i own some, but etheriums tech is superior like daaps
When Waves implements smart contracts then things can be more interesting.
I also think that Waves is cheaper Wink
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:03:52 PM

etherum stil above waves
ETH user community is big, and much develope and inverstor still interes use etherum token is compare waves token
waves have potential but it can not dethrone ETH.
ETH have big connections and proper PR and waves lack here.

for now this Etherium is superior to waves because in terms of making it first is Etherium and its use is a lot of Etherium, then the price is bigger Etherium because of it waves would be hard to rival Etherium

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:18:51 PM

it is true that the increased use of waves will trigger an increase in price waves but rising or falling prices do not depend on it alone because it still exists that affects the price waves even all the coin is on issues that exist

ETH starting also very slow like now waves but today it has grown up and become a top 2nd crypto currency in digital currency world. Waves related projects are now started it takes time to effect on waves price. The price falling is common even the ETH price also came under $200 recently am I right. You have big capital then buy ETH, or you have less capital invest on waves that's it.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

What do the Ethereum proponents of you think about the following article?
https://medium.com/@muneeb/the-road-ahead-for-ethereum-b5b090bcd1a

Some of the mentioned problems haven´t been solved by some of the brightest minds
in computer science in the last 30 years. What makes you think that Vitalik & the rest
of the Ethereum developers will be able to find a solution for these issues?

Furthermore, it is also debatable, whether Proof-of-Stake can actually
work in the long-term. Vitalik keeps postponing the switch to PoS, because I
think they are still confronted with too many conundrums.

In my opinion Ethereum had a nice run-up this year and made some early adopters really rich,
but the long-term is looking bleak, if they can´t solve the above mentioned problems.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:41:01 PM

ETH starting also very slow like now waves but today it has grown up and become a top 2nd crypto currency in digital currency world. Waves related projects are now started it takes time to effect on waves price. The price falling is common even the ETH price also came under $200 recently am I right. You have big capital then buy ETH, or you have less capital invest on waves that's it.
i agree now eth top second crypto currency. and many ico use platform eth so i think difficult if waves beat with eth. waves and eth is different platfom. and have excellence and storetage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

The potential of the ETH and the different Waves, the platform is also different. Everyone will know to Waves as well as the ETH first appeared on the market, the Waves being popular and developed. All Altcoin have a price, if not grow it will be eliminated from the market.

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:03:06 PM

To me, Waves is undervalued as it was launched after Etherium. But both have separate applications and can so coexist.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: