Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising?  (Read 20539 times)
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:41:39 PM

Yeah. but be carefull , with the right choices there is money to be made. To bad there have been so many ico scams.
Just do your research and even then you are not sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:49:18 PM

Bro you are missing lot of profits trust me ico are truely promising i had invested in suncontract ico 3 eth and sold at 10 eth in just 1 week after it was only listed on hitbtc. If i kept holding it for few more hours i could have got 24 eth the price is now fallen but all I'm trying to say is invest in a ico and sell it immediately don't hold it thinking the price might increase it's better not be greedy.
Blackcloud

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:16:53 PM

yes, if you get in some of the ICOs like Decentraland which ended in 30 seconds, you would easily get 10x returns in the future

yadi cihuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

Not necessarily all alcoe products on Ico will be profitable in the future. You do not easily tempted by a cheap price on ico take place it is their trick to attract investors .. you must be good at analyzing the altcoin before investing .. most of them settelah ico finished the price plummeted not according to what you think. But also not a few successful ico .. preferably if you want to invest altcoin on ico .. choose altcoin that reaches their biggest investment limit .. thus allowing many users in it. So you in the future you can make buying and selling with the crowd with ease

jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:48:31 PM

Investing on ICO is really profitable unfortunately because of the fact that more and more people seee opportunity making profit from ICOs and putting money on it as investment scammers has also see the huge opoortunity to use ICO to fool investors and take their money for their own benefit. Given this circumstances, well I still beleive on potential of ICO and still invest on them I might not get my money and profit on short period if time but if tmICO is genuine and really had future base in their whitepaper etc. then Ill hold my tokens and wait for the right time to make decent profits.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:18:53 AM

yes, if you get in some of the ICOs like Decentraland which ended in 30 seconds, you would easily get 10x returns in the future
Usually when a project is sold out in just a short period of time it gives profit to the investors as the moment it will start trading in exchanges you can expect at any time pump will happen. It's good actually if you were able to buy that tokens with a discount as normally they give discounts on early investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:40:43 AM

ICO now is the new investor based games, like a pyramid scheme that will collapse once big investor cash out their money and move to the next one.
I dont trust all ICO specially the project that dont have solid proof.
What you describe may happen but only to the projects that have no merit, if a project has merit a whale can withdraw his money if he wants and that can make the price of the coin to go very low but it is not going to destroy the coin and in fact it can make it stronger since instead of a whale manipulating the price you will have many small holders and that is good for any project.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:53:16 AM

I think if you are investing at the moment Ico takes place it is very profitable. You can buy a coin with the cheapest price .. you can wait some time after ico finished and sell it back at the normal price .. you will get multiply perkuntumgam. But there is a risk if you invest coins at ico .. these coins could be down or higher than the price at the time you buy. I suggest you choose a good ico ico and a lot of participants who are investing
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:02:53 AM

You are right the other ICOs projects that has potential to be more popular and expensive in the end of ICOs selling
investing in ICOs has big chance to get big return with small money, although the risk losing money is more big than
investing into other altcoins, so always use small money to investing on the ICOs.
ICOs are new model business in digital coins world and it is very useful to investing.
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 683

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:33:25 AM

I think if you are investing at the moment Ico takes place it is very profitable. You can buy a coin with the cheapest price .. you can wait some time after ico finished and sell it back at the normal price .. you will get multiply perkuntumgam. But there is a risk if you invest coins at ico .. these coins could be down or higher than the price at the time you buy. I suggest you choose a good ico ico and a lot of participants who are investing

What I do not like is when I buy ico tokens at the specified level, then I have to wait for the adjustment of coin prices in the trading market, it takes a lot of time and can be more than 3 months, because in the first month the price of this token will decrease due to sell action from the bounty hunter.

Ico investment is very promising for the holder who is not too rushed with their purchase.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:04:18 AM

now it's not promising.dont invest in any icos.maximum are scams ICOs.most ico tokens will lose maximum value.so investing in ICO is not promising.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

It is very difficult now to know and determine which ico project will be successful, because very many current projects are scam, which should be noted is the team profile and developer, if they are experienced in ico project, then it can be believed

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:36:35 AM

It is very difficult now to know and determine which ico project will be successful, because very many current projects are scam, which should be noted is the team profile and developer, if they are experienced in ico project, then it can be believed
There are some acam but there are atill worth investing. Especially those alts that are in top list now in wxchanges there were created from ICO. It just that there.too many ICO now so double the effort on analyzing the project.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:30:44 AM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
Yes it is, It will continually atill profitable. Actually after what happened in august 1, there are still many ico has been rise up in the marketplace in altcoin. Still I saw many community are seeking for ICO that mostly on ERC20, because it is proven and tested already were many had been earned several times.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

And then there are shills coming to promote their ICO in a thread which is asking is ICO's are still promising.  Roll Eyes

I stay as far away from ICO's as possible. I have seen far too many people get burned by them. YoBit used to (maybe they still do, I don't use them anymore so I don't know) have a new ICO almost every day. I still think most likely the only people who make out with ICO's are the very early investors (insider knowledge anyone?) who are able to buy in low and immediately put up sell walls and make huge profits off of the knuckleheads who get in too late. No thanks.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:09:17 PM

Some ICOs were total bust, they scammed people including me for good, however there are still some good ICOs running currently which are somewhat promising, I would never trust and invest on ICOs claiming to be a crypto currency, we have Bitcoin to be just that, tokens should be worth something only on a platform related to the project. Iconomi was one successful ICO and now Social is another one however the price is a bit high at least for me that's why I just bought a few for now to see what happens in coming days.

You shouldn't just judge ICOs by the way the price has moved in the few months past the ICO. I would say the ICO is successful when the project is fully developed and the tokens are used for the purpose they were intended for (as opposed to being traded around).
Correct an ICO that delivers the promised product is a successful ICO, most of the time as it is to be expected those are the projects that become successful long term, a useless coin may pump once in a while but if it does not deliver the goods at some point the coin is going to be worth nothing, so even if a good project dumps at the beginning of its life that is not a sign the project cannot become a success in the future.
Solve.Care

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

It depends on the project that you've decided to back - if it's not a scam, you've got all the chances to get a profit from your investment. There are dozens really promising ICO campaigns that lead to quite a successful outcome.

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
vvadym

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

ICO is still promising due to its quality projects and offerings of smart contracts. But I recommend to research full about that ICO before investing.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

I really like all following topics related to ICO. Although currently, the ICO has got resistance from some countries, but the enthusiasm for investing in several projects still attracts everyone.
I would like to hear if some bitcointalk member have their own opinion on this subject.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

I think that some of them worth it. Some few of them.  At this moment I'm following an interesting project that I expect to grow fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: