Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy  (Read 58063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
p2hku

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:28:52 AM by p2hku

Hi all Tomo-ers,

I have tried to learn everything I can about TomoChain and I believe it has enormous potential in the coming years. We all know how well infrastructure projects like Ethereum and NEO have performed in the last year.
   For TomoChain the growth will be even faster because now there are far more people interested in investing in and using dApps. Blockchain will revolutionize the way we interact with each other on the internet.
   In fact it will be a new kind of internet and TomoChain can take it's slice of the pie. Me and a group of other investors are going to participate in the ICO and it will be a long term holding for us. I have missed some of the great ICO-s in the past but not this one. I am happy to be part of this journey together with all if you, feeling blessed  Smiley
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

Impressive and interesting project! I expect more information on the road map and awards! I am interested in this project and I will continue to watch.

jgupta23

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

:)Do you know one of the most awaited real world usage ICO of 2018 is here !! One Team One Mission !! TOMOCOIN

TOMOAPP -> Thinking how it is different from Other Socail Network ? Lets check below ->

Tomo knowledge sharing application aims to build a social network focused on video sharing and mobile usabilities, available to anyone, anywhere.
Tomo App will take the social network and sharing knowledge aspects of text-driven platform
like Quora and Medium and fuse them with the more mobile-friendly format of short-form videos.
It differentiates itself from Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks by using the cryptocurrency Tomocoin to reward content and
knowledge contributors. In turn, content and knowledge contributors will become early adopters of Tomocoin and help to advocate for the value and usage of Tomo network and Tomocoin.

Now You are Wondering how you use TOMO token ? Check Below :
On Tomo App, we will build these features that you can use TMC:
- Set a price for your extended answer to your fans
- Set a price for watching your contents
- Boost a video
- Create a channel and charge a fee to access your channel
- Give virtual gifts to live streamers
- Reward engine integration
- A digital avatar and masks marketplace
- A private messaging system for secure communication

About Team and Mission ->

Mission -> Tomocoin mission is to be a leading force in building the Internet of Value, designing its infrastructure and working to create an alternative financial system which is more secure, transparent, efficient, inclusive and equitable for everyone.

TMC -> Tomocoin (TMC) will be the cryptocurrency native to Tomo application. Tomocoin will also be protocol token for Tomochain infrastructure.

TOMO Network -> Tomo Network refers to a group of products including Tomochain infrastructure, Tomo wallet and Tomo application.
What is the Tomochain? How it works? -> Tomochain is our blockchain infrastructure solution to the scalability problem with Tomoapp and with blockchain technology in general.
Tomochain is a public permissioned blockchain with integrated smart contract functionalities (currently based on the Ethereum code-base) which allows for
nearly zero fee & instant transaction speed with public auditability of financial transaction records. Tomochain opts to use Proof of Authority and build nodes
in multiple locations to make sure the database is in a highly secure, immutable state. Tomoapp will be the first application utilizing this blockchain infrastructure
which later on will be offered to other companies for token issuance and integrations.

Team: Project Team is one of the competitive team.Below is few Info about Team and Advisor.

Founder -> Mr. Long Vuong -> CEO of Tomochain and founder of Tomo app, co-founder and the former project lead of very successful NEM blockchain (New Economy Movement). PhD candidate in economics.
CTO -> Mr. Son Nguyen -> Director of Engineering of Tomo app. Son is an experienced and accomplished technical leader, founder of the Blockchain Developer group with more than 800 active members. Master degree in Engineering.
Cloud Lead -> Mr. Minh Chu -> Chief Cloud Architect of VCCloud - one of the biggest “AWS like” local cloud service in South East Asia. Minh has a deep technology research expertise and is a security expert.
Co-founder -> Tung Hoang -> Co-founder of Tomo app. Product manager, frontend engineer, open-source contributor. Tung is a versatile engineer who get almost everything done in the fastest time possible.

Advisors -> Mr. Androklis Polymenis -> Co-founder of CryptXO Investment/Trading group, a cryptocurrency veteran involved with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency since 2011. A well-known angel investor and philanthropist in his home country Greece and in Europe.
Mrs. Min Kim -> Founder of Blocultural Studios and Head of BD at The Bee Token. Previously Chief of Staff of Civic, previously worked with Tim Draper on PR and marketing on blockchain initiatives.

Partners and Investors -> One of the most trusted Partners, Below are few. Check website for more details ;
NEO -> #HASHED -> SIGNUM CAPITAL -> ONE BLOCK and many more.

Company Address :
Tomochain Pte. Ltd.
Singapore Headquarters
10 Anson Road #22-15
International Plaza
Singapore 079903
nomiaqil

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

https://www.blockchainbay.net/tomochain-ico-analysis/
Magomed1453

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

interesting project  - good luck
WendellKelley234

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Bounty announcement Cheesy Contributors needed Cheesy

Is there any Translator needed? If needed then for which language. I did translation for many company.
WendellKelley234

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

interesting project  - good luck

Nice project. DEV should maintain all issue and operate ICO nicely for getting feedback from investors.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

Waiting for more info on this project including roadmap and whitepaper. I am also interested in joining the Bounty campaign if you decide to have one.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

Waiting for more info on this project including roadmap and whitepaper. I am also interested in joining the Bounty campaign if you decide to have one.
Raodmap is already available, just scroll down the website https://www.tomocoin.io to see it.
Whitepaper is also available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EAs7llLOpQx3YH1onvC4Qb107sIiztcm/view
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:11:24 AM

Reserving Italian translation if needed
nirozeen

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

Looking good  Smiley
ZeroFiat

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

The Proof Of Care Form is online now. Submit them here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/DQbrQT Good luck guys!  Wink Wink
salova99

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Russian-language overview of the project

https://medium.com/@kylagunak/tomocoin-ico-review-1d41b07b85c3
Andreweg77

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

09c0Ca
Assets are now created via the Internet, because they give a number of advantages. This is transparency, efficiency, availability, scalability. TomoChain is one of such companies that wants to create a decentralized social network with its financial system that will not have scalability problems, and at the same time will interact with the Ethereum network, which gives another advantage. The task is huge. There are reasons to believe that this will work, as there is a good, experienced team (as a result - a good site and a well-prepared whitepaper, clearly and clearly visible action plan), and there are already real results in the form of a demo version of TomoWallet. I think that the large funds collected in the ICO have a negative effect on the potential growth of the prices of the token in the future, and the hard cap of TOMO-COIN ( 8.5 mln USD ) is really good.
bmak3

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Hey all, I wrote a brief overview of the Tomochain network here: https://medium.com/@benjamin.ym/overview-a2be595e03fd
fromthemooon

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:20 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:35:20 PM by fromthemooon

Hello! I wrote my review of TomoCoin
Kingbitcoin154

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

ANY BOUNTY FOR THIS PROJECT???
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

What is the price  of token during the pre and public  sale ?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:10:33 AM by dogebearman

What is the price  of token during the pre and public  sale ?

$0.20 in pre sale
$0.25 in public sale

hard cap for both sales is $8.5 million
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

Do you have a bounty campagin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: