Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy  (Read 58062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:49:50 PM

Any idea how much Tomo tokens to stake to become a master node?

To be able to run own node you must have around 150k Tomo at this moment (as they have only 150 spots available and there is a competitions and min is around 150k).
But you can delegate your Tomo and stake without run a node. You just must have 100+ Tomo for this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:40:13 AM

To be able to run own node you must have around 150k Tomo at this moment (as they have only 150 spots available and there is a competitions and min is around 150k).
But you can delegate your Tomo and stake without run a node. You just must have 100+ Tomo for this

Yes, I am directly staking in their Tomowallet but we are getting very few rewards. I hope we have to stake more coins in order to get higher rewards through staking, my god in order to activate node we need to spend 150k Tomo means really very huge amount.
Net-chain
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

NTX developer

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 07:42:02 AM

Tomochain has been added at https://www.cointostake.com/tomochain.php (staking statistics + monitoring + POS reward calculator)

gembira

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:42:40 PM

Yes, I am directly staking in their Tomowallet but we are getting very few rewards. I hope we have to stake more coins in order to get higher rewards through staking, my god in order to activate node we need to spend 150k Tomo means really very huge amount.

Yes. Node owners aregetting around 28% annual ROI. Its quite good amount and if Tomo hit 50$ it will be great big passive income. But 150k Tomo even with this cheap price is quite much for small investors...  Undecided
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:08:04 AM

TomoChain published TomoP - an anonymous transfer protocol, and its roadmap https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-privacy-protocol-whitepaper-e84cd1bc0ad2

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:41:39 PM

TomoChain published TomoP - an anonymous transfer protocol, and its roadmap https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-privacy-protocol-whitepaper-e84cd1bc0ad2

TomoChain showed amazing performance recently it is happening because of some upcoming events and their solid direction to make this  blockchain more secure and useful. It seems it still has big scope to achieve more value from my point of view this is hidden gem with huge potential to explode so huge.
gembira

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:57:53 PM

TomoChain showed amazing performance recently it is happening because of some upcoming events and their solid direction to make this  blockchain more secure and useful. It seems it still has big scope to achieve more value from my point of view this is hidden gem with huge potential to explode so huge.

In fact Tomochain has and will has more usefull things that most of the top 20 coins. So it will be in top 20 soon. Its just matter of time I guess
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:39:33 AM

TomoChain showed amazing performance recently it is happening because of some upcoming events and their solid direction to make this  blockchain more secure and useful. It seems it still has big scope to achieve more value from my point of view this is hidden gem with huge potential to explode so huge.

In fact Tomochain has and will has more usefull things that most of the top 20 coins. So it will be in top 20 soon. Its just matter of time I guess

Yes, it will perform very well in the coming days, because based on the news very soon we are going to see the Tomochain Decentralized platform which the team is taking strong steps in term future developments and it will surely help the TOMO to reach top 20 coins list.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 12:04:31 PM

Tomochain move forward more quickly than other projects, they are earnest to provide something different, a lot of products and features that will be a differentiator in the industry cypto later.
gembira

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:21:06 PM

Yes, it will perform very well in the coming days, because based on the news very soon we are going to see the Tomochain Decentralized platform which the team is taking strong steps in term future developments and it will surely help the TOMO to reach top 20 coins list.

They have som unique things already (like TomoZ) and their tomoX with 150 DEX and TomoP (possibility to create anonymous tokens) will be really great. I hope 2020 will be year of Tomochain and we will see price in 50$ per Tomo or so  Roll Eyes
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 07:12:31 PM

The Tomochain network has stopped working in metamask and Saturn vallets. Both of these wallets are convenient and so far Tomo has worked smoothly in them. But, today I unexpectedly ran into this problem. Does anyone know what this problem is?

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
viktorija.ivanova1

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

hello where can I  get tomo for test any airdrop or faucet?
gembira

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:48:33 PM

hello where can I  get tomo for test any airdrop or faucet?

There is no airdrops as far as I know. May be you can try to win some Tomo on AMA (they had some at least). But you can easely buy on pupular exchanges like Binance, Kucoin etc.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 09:00:53 AM

Anyone who are familiar with TOMO, please let me know what happened with the coin on Binance yesterday. I was dumped more than 20% while the others were still fine. The TOMO reminded me about the MATIC weeks ago. Or this is simply the hot trend with coins listed on Binance during the temporary boring period of the market?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitpotter

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

Anyone who are familiar with TOMO, please let me know what happened with the coin on Binance yesterday. I was dumped more than 20% while the others were still fine. The TOMO reminded me about the MATIC weeks ago. Or this is simply the hot trend with coins listed on Binance during the temporary boring period of the market?

It could be only market initiatives that want movement or indeed there is a big surge for everyone going on a new year's vacation. That's just my prediction, more or less maybe there is another purpose than what I have mentioned above.
gembira

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:35:04 PM

Its a New year time. People are selling crypto for gifts, celebrating etc. But any reason for worry. There are a lot of big things in Tomo planned for Q1 next year.
bitpotter

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:39:29 PM

Its a New year time. People are selling crypto for gifts, celebrating etc. But any reason for worry. There are a lot of big things in Tomo planned for Q1 next year.

Yes everyone would want to sell to buy a few gifts for loved ones, for example for cakes, Christmas ornamental trees or other accessories. Tomo will return soon after this year is over.
gembira

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:48:04 PM

Yes everyone would want to sell to buy a few gifts for loved ones, for example for cakes, Christmas ornamental trees or other accessories. Tomo will return soon after this year is over.

Definitely. Espesially after launch of TomoX. As far as I know there should be 150 new DEX where each DEX will use Tomo as gas fees. So liquidity of tokens should be huge
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 12:15:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 04:22:57 PM by dogebearman

No. Tomo is, just like bitcoin and crypto in general, in a bear market right now and there are no indication in the charts that this will reverse soon.
The recent pump to 70 cent was caused by this massive spike in volume. I don't care if it was just somebody buying a huge amount or some pump/dump group because it had not the power to break market structure in the long term.
I think we might see the bottom in the middle of the year, so right now I would either be short or just out waiting for a better entry point.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:44:12 AM

Definitely. Espesially after launch of TomoX. As far as I know there should be 150 new DEX where each DEX will use Tomo as gas fees. So liquidity of tokens should be huge

150 New DEX means I don't know whether TOMOX is in the list of 150, where 150 DEX platform will start using the TOMO as their fee? I am completely confused about the situation raised by you, TOMO chain is going to become one of the best platforms in the coming days with the activity they do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: