Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy  (Read 58063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 04:15:04 PM

What happened today is another lesson for the method: buying at the dips and getting out as fastly as you can. Don't take risks too much, then you will be safe and be able to get profits. Don't be over greedy and want to take profits at times, not percents, then you will have chances to take profits. Enjoy your new year and profits with TOMO waves in early days this year.

Did you see this? TOMO dropped to nearly 5k9 satoshis, then bounced back to nearly 6k3 satoshis. It is a great chance to earn profits.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:44:01 PM

What happened today is another lesson for the method: buying at the dips and getting out as fastly as you can. Don't take risks too much, then you will be safe and be able to get profits. Don't be over greedy and want to take profits at times, not percents, then you will have chances to take profits. Enjoy your new year and profits with TOMO waves in early days this year.

Did you see this? TOMO dropped to nearly 5k9 satoshis, then bounced back to nearly 6k3 satoshis. It is a great chance to earn profits.
Yep, It indeed is great time to make profits for traders, I'm not into trading though just hodling and will sell out when price moves big. These short term trades / profits could cost big time profit. Wink
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:33:17 PM

Yep, It indeed is great time to make profits for traders, I'm not into trading though just hodling and will sell out when price moves big. These short term trades / profits could cost big time profit. Wink

Agree, it's very hard to trade the perfect tops and lows in such short time frames without getting rekt. I am more into trading the weekly or monthly swings.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:13:44 AM

why to invest in tomochain

https://cryptomaa.com/btc/what-is-tomochain-and-why-to-invest-in-tomochain/
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:16:19 PM

You are right. Tomo is the project where big works are making. With bullrun it can hit even 50 or 100$. So with short time profit we can lost opportunity for big profit in long term
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 02:09:08 PM

You are right. Tomo is the project where big works are making. With bullrun it can hit even 50 or 100$. So with short time profit we can lost opportunity for big profit in long term
I imagine what will happen if TOMO will hit $50 or $100, lots of people who sold in the current period will do deeply regret with their decisions but it is the future and who knows what will happen in the future.

We live for our current moments so if we feel the price is good to sell or to buy, just do it and be responsible for our decisions and should not regret in the future. Opportunites come and go away so we should try to be as much happy as possible.

Returning back to TOMO, I felt today price is good to accumulate it as taking chance to earn profits from its bounces.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
gembira

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:08:02 PM

I imagine what will happen if TOMO will hit $50 or $100, lots of people who sold in the current period will do deeply regret with their decisions but it is the future and who knows what will happen in the future.

We live for our current moments so if we feel the price is good to sell or to buy, just do it and be responsible for our decisions and should not regret in the future. Opportunites come and go away so we should try to be as much happy as possible.

Returning back to TOMO, I felt today price is good to accumulate it as taking chance to earn profits from its bounces.

But imagine how people were feeling when they sold NEM at the time when NEW cost 0.0001 usd and than were pumped to 1+ usd (and CEO of Tomo is a founder of NEM).
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 02:35:21 AM

But imagine how people were feeling when they sold NEM at the time when NEW cost 0.0001 usd and than were pumped to 1+ usd (and CEO of Tomo is a founder of NEM).
LOL, at least we have witnessed the amazing rally of TOMO within the last 24 hours when the political conflicts between the USA and Iran cooled down after the President D.Trump made his speech hours ago.

Among altcoins which rose exponentially in past 2 or 3 weeks, TOMO is one of the strongest rallier and who bought at the dips would likely get some level of profits.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
gembira

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:16:53 PM

LOL, at least we have witnessed the amazing rally of TOMO within the last 24 hours when the political conflicts between the USA and Iran cooled down after the President D.Trump made his speech hours ago.

Among altcoins which rose exponentially in past 2 or 3 weeks, TOMO is one of the strongest rallier and who bought at the dips would likely get some level of profits.

When this conflict was happened? Do you mean pump before New year or just recent small pump? I wish I had bought more Tomo before this grow as we would not see such price anymore like month ago  Undecided
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 03:57:43 AM

When this conflict was happened? Do you mean pump before New year or just recent small pump? I wish I had bought more Tomo before this grow as we would not see such price anymore like month ago  Undecided
Investors mostly react with the market movements and prices like that. Being scared when price is too cheap, and being greedy as well as regret when price is too high, compared to bottom price. They don't want to jump in at low price but always regret when price rising exponentially from bottom.

Small pump or big pump, for whatever reasons, it only makes sense if we can earn profits. It is the main purpose we stay in the market, right?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
gembira

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 08:29:25 AM

Investors mostly react with the market movements and prices like that. Being scared when price is too cheap, and being greedy as well as regret when price is too high, compared to bottom price. They don't want to jump in at low price but always regret when price rising exponentially from bottom.

Small pump or big pump, for whatever reasons, it only makes sense if we can earn profits. It is the main purpose we stay in the market, right?

Im a Tomo holder for 2 years already. I have just said that did not buy more Tomo a month ago when price still was very cheap. btw i think Tomo will have a much more  grow this year after TomoX launch  and other things.
Nauka

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:53:38 AM

I invested in such coins as walton tomochain fusion and I’m not going to touch them for at least 2-3 years, therefore important recessions and growth are irrelevant to me, I don’t even react to them even if the tomo drops to $ 0.03, because I know that all my coins in the future will bring me tremendous income. Have patience friends and, at every opportunity, buy different promising coins.
gembira

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:54:08 PM

I invested in such coins as walton tomochain fusion and I’m not going to touch them for at least 2-3 years, therefore important recessions and growth are irrelevant to me, I don’t even react to them even if the tomo drops to $ 0.03, because I know that all my coins in the future will bring me tremendous income. Have patience friends and, at every opportunity, buy different promising coins.

I don’t know much about Walton, but Fusion seems had failed after hacking while Tomo is the one of most promising coins with very low cap at the moment and with good upcoming profucts. So this is definitely righ choice. Hope Tomo will be listed on Coinbase soon like Link, Tezos etc. Tomo is a partner of Link and must have the same cap as Link or even higher.
gembira

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:33:49 PM

As far as i understood tomoX and TomoPrivate will be launched in the next month?
kriptokar

Activity: 651
Merit: 117

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:47:09 AM

As far as i understood tomoX and TomoPrivate will be launched in the next month?

TomoP testnet has launched today. TomoX testnet is live and mainnet will launch in Q2.

🤝 Use EscrowDapp To Avoid Scammers 🤝
kriptokar

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:07:21 PM

New year. New look. Same Commitments!
We are proud to introduce #TomoChain's new makeover that we hope will takeover not only the blockchain market but also the community's heart. 💕
Setting sail with the new $TOMO, we chart a course through an open sea full of possibilities 🙏

NEW WEBSITE LOOK: https://tomochain.com/home/

"Today, #TomoChain stands on its own merits. Maturing into a global blockchain brand is a process that requires us to constantly evaluate industry trends and market fit. Refreshing the $TOMO logo was about communicating this focus through a clear & minimalistic design."

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-refreshed-5dde1b0509d5

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:22:45 AM

New year. New look. Same Commitments!
We are proud to introduce #TomoChain's new makeover that we hope will takeover not only the blockchain market but also the community's heart. 💕
Setting sail with the new $TOMO, we chart a course through an open sea full of possibilities 🙏

NEW WEBSITE LOOK: https://tomochain.com/home/

"Today, #TomoChain stands on its own merits. Maturing into a global blockchain brand is a process that requires us to constantly evaluate industry trends and market fit. Refreshing the $TOMO logo was about communicating this focus through a clear & minimalistic design."

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-refreshed-5dde1b0509d5

As a community member of TOMO, I will always love to watch the updates from the team and this will surely help the community stay strong with the TOMO. While many other projects are failing to sustain in the market, only few companies are actively giving updates.

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:53:35 PM

Video instruction from TomoChain on YouTube as quickly as possible, without experience and programming skills, to issue your token on TRC21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNkUvMqHhhs&feature=youtu.be
Alveus

Activity: 896
Merit: 221

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:56:41 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2020, 12:55:06 AM by Alveus

Another important date to mark: $TOMO futures and leveraged tokens will be officially listed on FTX Exchange this coming Nov. 7th!

FTX exchange brings an unique experience to the crypto world with perpetual swaps, futures, leveraged tokens, spot markets, OTC, and many more. With its creative indices and numerous pairs, FTX is one of the fastest growing exchanges in recent times.

FTX Website: https://ftx.com/

A big problem for leveraged tokens is in the scenario of a daily drop of over 50%. This  event would be a outilier, a point outside the curve, unfortunately it almost happened in March.
kriptokar

EscrowDapp.com

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 07:54:23 AM

TomoChain and Fletachain have signed an integration partnership, enabling FLETA token holders access to $TOMO ecosystem.

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-fleta-blockchain-synergies-through-blockchain-integration-ea7bf67f67db

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: