Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [v0.16][Resurrection]  (Read 233908 times)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1635

精神分析的爸

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

14 Connections Cheesy This is pre node setting up.

and pretty impressive.

True, but still 0 working exchanges. Yobit keeps the wallet in maintenance since months.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:30:19 PM

and pretty impressive.

True, but still 0 working exchanges. Yobit keeps the wallet in maintenance since months.

Something ive been thinking about for a few years, and would be fun to make, is an open air exchange on reddit.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:57:16 AM

and pretty impressive.

Something ive been thinking about for a few years, and would be fun to make, is an open air exchange on reddit.

how would that work Chris?

also blocknet, bitbay plus other decentralised exchanges which we're waiting for and just around corner are all our answers to being able to trade coins with no fees and at our own prices as centralised exchanges are the elephant in the room for crypto, can't wait until they start dying. no kyc, no hacking, no exchanges running off into night, no nonsense fee to list coins etc, no coins getting delisted

yobit is a hideous exchange one of the worst

I like cryptopia as we need one decent one in short term but paying in dot lol and being a few btc to list is out of the question imo, they can take a walk

how about a decentralised exchange like bitsquare for just franko and exp?
it's opensource at github, pretty certain you have the skills.
the tech is there and free and opensource

so basically in your armoury you have the perfect team of coins you have created as equivalents

Franko is bitcoin
Exp is eth

Glad to see the Franko network being kept strong and maintained

Now the next steps for their futures

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

P2Pool node:   http://p2pool.e-pool.net:5755/static/   point yourminer at stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5755 using as username YourWalletAddress and any password you like

Fee: 0.25%

you also can trade the coins at our exchange:

FRK/BTC        http://www.nlexch.com/markets/frkbtc
FRK/LTC         http://www.nlexch.com/markets/frkltc
FRK/DOGE      http://www.nlexch.com/markets/frkdoge
FRK/NLG        http://www.nlexch.com/markets/frknlg
FRK/EMC       http://www.nlexch.com/markets/frkemc

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
doors54

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

The coin became dead as soon as it appeared on Yobit !!! The Yobit guide, now it will earn money, then lower it to zero and then only open the wallet for input and output, when the coin will no longer be of any interest to anyone. Until there is an exchange on another normal exchange, the coin is dead, the point is to mining it if it can not be exchanged.null
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

Is the FRK wallet still in maintenance on yobit?

Fortune Favors the Brave
dnp

Activity: 401
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:38:57 AM

simple test on yobit: try to generate a deposit address for Franko.

Explorer and full node hosting at explorer.dognose.net
doors54

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

On Yobit, all new and well traded coins are closed for input and output, when the jar for the stock exchange will be zero, they open wallets for withdrawal and entry and coins stand for 1 sat.
doors54

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:30:36 AM

You look at coins F16, DUX, TAP, MAT, MLNC, PWR and many others, see how much they cost at the start and how much they cost now and the input and output is closed so far.nul
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1635

精神分析的爸

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:16:38 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 01:15:23 PM by psycodad

Just taken a minute ago:

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Lucrii token and will be releasing the new white paper for it soon.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Barasha

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

and that it will do?
zapphirecoins

Activity: 95

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

is Death coin now Roll Eyes

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
Barasha

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:03:48 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 01:15:23 PM by Barasha

it was 3 years as dead, but... Grin
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Lucrii token and will be releasing the new white paper for it soon.

what is this and how does it affect Franko
I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin
plus graphics, website, solidity of network

I must admit I am old school I like coins and fair release no premine, like franko, litecoin or coins with big goals for social chnage like maza
It's why have always followed Franko

but this token shit is beyond me, I keep hearing about loads getting lost easy and eth disappearing like lost gas lol

would you be able to explain what is next for Franko as clearly yobit is the worst exchange on planet

you are one of the best developers in the crypto space imo, most the others have gone running to jpmorgan coins, and the few other talented ones are commanding coins with huge marketcaps

you also talked of the openair exchnage

did you look at the bitsquare opensource github link i posted and idea for exp and franko

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:45:20 PM

I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin

I must admit I am old school I like coins and fair release no premine, like franko, litecoin or coins with big goals for social chnage like maza

but this token shit is beyond me, I keep hearing about loads getting lost easy and eth disappearing like lost gas lol

would you be able to explain what is next for Franko as clearly yobit is the worst exchange on planet

you are one of the best developers in the crypto space imo, most the others have gone running to jpmorgan coins, and the few other talented ones are commanding coins with huge marketcaps

did you look at the bitsquare opensource github link i posted and idea for exp and franko

Everyone who currently owns frk will be able to swap their FRK for Lucrii.

A token is just a smart contract that stores and transfers value between accounts.

What makes the lucrii token unique is that its modular in design. If you go back and read the original FRK white paper, it hints of a future where there will be multiple types of "proofs" and up until smart contracts realizing that dream was cumbersome. Sure you can do smart contracts on FRK but EXP is designed for it, so its a better experience. Anyways, the idea is Lucrii is a token where users can extend the tokens functionality over time.

There will be a handful of "issuance modules" which are ways to extend the functionality of the token at launch. The standard token module, which is what it sounds like, it handles transfers. The token swap module, which handles minting new lucrii based on how many people burn the legacy frk. Which is at a rate of 10:1. People will have 90 days to burn their frk for lucrii. There will be a staking module in which people lock up their lucrii for a predetermined period of time and are rewarded for doing so and eventually a universal basic income module where people will earn lucrii unconditionally just for being verified borderless citizens.

I'll be launching the alpha version of this contract soon, and will be testing it for a month or so before releasing the final version.

Regarding openair exchanges, its always been a sort of dream to make because I don't know the legal ramifications and it would be a cool way to do OTC trades.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:29:36 PM

I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin

A token is just a smart contract that stores and transfers value between accounts.

What makes the lucrii token unique is that its modular in design. If you go back and read the original FRK white paper, it hints of a future where there will be multiple types of "proofs" and up until smart contracts realizing that dream was cumbersome. Sure you can do smart contracts on FRK but EXP is designed for it, so its a better experience. Anyways, the idea is Lucrii is a token where users can extend the tokens functionality over time.

There will be a handful of "issuance modules" which are ways to extend the functionality of the token at launch. The standard token module, which is what it sounds like, it handles transfers. The token swap module, which handles minting new lucrii based on how many people burn the legacy frk. Which is at a rate of 10:1. People will have 90 days to burn their frk for lucrii. There will be a staking module in which people lock up their lucrii for a predetermined period of time and are rewarded for doing so and eventually a universal basic income module where people will earn lucrii unconditionally just for being verified borderless citizens.

I'll be launching the alpha version of this contract soon, and will be testing it for a month or so before releasing the final version.

Regarding openair exchanges, its always been a sort of dream to make because I don't know the legal ramifications and it would be a cool way to do OTC trades.

Thanks for detailed reply

will there only be the number of tokens in existence that there are currently frk?
or rather the number of frk that are burnt as i guess a chunk has bene lost over the years like on cryptsy, broken exhcnages, forgotten passwords etc
because there is actually very little franko in existence which is one of its appeals

plus how would people get universal basic income from holders who own say a set amount of franko, surely there wouldn't be a limitless supply?

you'll have to forgive me as only ever deal in old school coins, no premines, community driven ones, low caps, I think they are the essence of crypto and cypherpunks, unlike shit jpmorgan coins like zcash etc

so would people own Franko AND Lucrri tokens, by nature of owning Franko?

also what would set Lucrii apart from other erc2 or whatever theyre called tokens? would it be unique

thanks again
excited by your proposals as feel you're one of the best devs out there

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin

Thanks for detailed reply

will there only be the number of tokens in existence that there are currently frk?
or rather the number of frk that are burnt as i guess a chunk has bene lost over the years like on cryptsy, broken exhcnages, forgotten passwords etc
because there is actually very little franko in existence which is one of its appeals

plus how would people get universal basic income from holders who own say a set amount of franko, surely there wouldn't be a limitless supply?

you'll have to forgive me as only ever deal in old school coins, no premines, community driven ones, low caps, I think they are the essence of crypto and cypherpunks, unlike shit jpmorgan coins like zcash etc

so would people own Franko AND Lucrri tokens, by nature of owning Franko?

also what would set Lucrii apart from other erc2 or whatever theyre called tokens? would it be unique

thanks again
excited by your proposals as feel you're one of the best devs out there

If you own FRK, youll send it to an exodus address to mint new Lucrii.

The way the basic income will work is, people will create a borderless passport, and by some 3rd party identity verification system will become verified. They will then have a license to mint new tokens every month until they die. Because you are right, the problem with current UBI's is, who is going to pay for it? In this case, the inflationary mechanism pays for it. Bottom up economics. So new tokens are minted directly to the userbase just for being human. Call it Proof of Humanity if you will or something. Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
doors54

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

The developer has colluded with the Yobit administration! Otherwise, it is impossible to explain the spikation and artificial raising of the price of FRK. Purses for input and output are closed, there is no more than 10,000 FRK on the stock exchange and the developer says that he created another crypto currency, which we can exchange, full SKAM
Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

The developer has colluded with the Yobit administration! Otherwise, it is impossible to explain the spikation and artificial raising of the price of FRK. Purses for input and output are closed, there is no more than 10,000 FRK on the stock exchange and the developer says that he created another crypto currency, which we can exchange, full SKAM
Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!

Newbie FUD... actually go look at Defaced's projects and then delete your post lol!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: