Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [v0.16][Resurrection]  (Read 233908 times)
Scorpianz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:53:39 AM

For anyone is still holding the coin, CryptoBE will be removing the Franko block explorer within 30 days. If someone wants to offer to pay a small hosting fee to keep it up for one more year, please PM me.

how much

Please PM me
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1635

精神分析的爸

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

If anyone wants to take it over, id surely support them. The coin has potential I just havnt the extra time.

Franko - I see you have a new job, being a copper?  

So I guess busting grandma's with busted tail lights has consumed all your freedom of time?

[i kid ... but that .gif bears an uncanny resemblance]

real question:

Could team EXP assure that franko-net has at least 3-5 'seeder' nodes?

pretty pls Smiley

Yes, ill get them up, someone give me a few nodes and ill fork frk to the latest ltc code this week and get 5 nodes up.

Here you go:

Code:
addnode=73.211.90.130:7912
addnode=108.61.10.90:7912
addnode=[2001:19f0:300:1458:225:90ff:fe89:51aa]:7912
addnode=157.161.128.55:7912
addnode=84.242.139.4:7912

HTH

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

If anyone wants to take it over, id surely support them. The coin has potential I just havnt the extra time.

Why did you move on to new project(s), do you foresee not having time for your current project in the future?

I started EXP because the bitcoin codebase was having governance issues, and the scripting language was far too cumbersome for the ideas I had in mind. Sometimes in order to build the things you need to build you need better tools. Id love to work on FRK all day for free, but I just cant do that anymore. Maybe in the future. But just not now.

work all day for free? how many days did you work on updating frk code since it was launched?

just copy and paste from something that works. This dif adjust is from the past and the entire coin needs a copy and past overhaul and auto coin swap.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Why did you move on to new project(s), do you foresee not having time for your current project in the future?

I started EXP because the bitcoin codebase was having governance issues, and the scripting language was far too cumbersome for the ideas I had in mind. Sometimes in order to build the things you need to build you need better tools. Id love to work on FRK all day for free, but I just cant do that anymore. Maybe in the future. But just not now.

work all day for free? how many days did you work on updating frk code since it was launched?

just copy and paste from something that works. This dif adjust is from the past and the entire coin needs a copy and past overhaul and auto coin swap.

If you build a coin it is your duty to work for free, period. This nonsense that the community owes a developer anything is ludicrous. If you cannot afford a project -- don't start it. Pretty FUCKING simple!

lol@PoolMinor try adding value to something instead of projecting so much anger all of the time. Because bud, I dont answer to such extortions.

@cryptohunter lol then you dont really know me or what I did everyday for nearly 3 years. That seems to be the problem with FRK and why it didnt do too well. I, me, christopher franko, personally, alone, did everything. Some like poolminor would say thats my job, to carry the team to victory while they profit everything with no effort. To work everyday by myself but at the same time, they never even attempted to help me. It is what it is, we cant change the past, but I damn sure changed my future, and thats why poolminor is so pissed. I stopped being used and changed the path I was going to take and it worked out. The most beautiful thing about crypto is, if one doesnt like it, they can always start their own project and solve the problems I couldnt.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
kev2011

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

Hey people.

I started mining FRK this past month after a year break. I just checked this thread today. What's the status of the possible fork? It seems like the network stops if I don't mine. Am I still on the proper chain?

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 12:37:02 PM

As Im a libertarian I do support it despite not owning any frankos. Why havent I allocated free space in my portfolio for this coin? I will tell u why. I dont know why but its name is firmly linked in my mind with frank herbert's books, and when I think about it herberts beard pops up in front of my eyes. I have a record of arrests over intrusion in herberts house, Im guilty of beating him up, thats why I dont wanna anything of the same name that would remind me of him to sit in my altcoin portfolio.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:05:30 AM

<3 the ignore button.

So anyways, Im paying the block explorer fee tonight. Over the weekend I worked on the FRK:Lucrii token a little more. I'm not going to "lead you on" and say ill have it done soon, but I did get a little work done on it.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Stouse49

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:52:56 AM

I found some old coins from were sent to my wallet last year.  Where can I donate my 24 FRK to a good cause?

BTC:
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

<3 the ignore button.

So anyways, Im paying the block explorer fee tonight. Over the weekend I worked on the FRK:Lucrii token a little more. I'm not going to "lead you on" and say ill have it done soon, but I did get a little work done on it.

so what are the plans for Franko?
you were always one of the few devs i admired on here as it was a scandal free solid coin and you were working for big things.

however you also said you would never let coin die and would never let be delisted on bittrex

keep us updated thanks

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:40:46 PM

<3 the ignore button.

so what are the plans for Franko?
you were always one of the few devs i admired on here as it was a scandal free solid coin and you were working for big things.

however you also said you would never let coin die and would never let be delisted on bittrex

keep us updated thanks

I tried my best to use my influence with bittrex to keep it listed, but to no avail, I mean, I totally get it. It is what it is.

Basically what my plan is to swap FRK to FRK: Lucrii, Lucrii is an expanse token that's an experiment into modular proof crypto tokens.

There will be 3 main ways to mint at first.

- Token swap from FRK, ADN, EXP, im actually considering the FRK->lucrii swap going, that way any new FRK minted could be swapped to lucrii on the fly, from now till the end of time.
- Basic Income from verified Borderless identities.
- Proof of Stake. Users will be able to lock their Lucrii for n amount of time and earn interest for doing so

Fortune Favors the Brave
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

thanks for posting.
so how will it work, if you have 1000 frk, how do you convert to lucrii?
plus how do you convert into expanse?

tbh I think better to keep it as it is and find responsible devs who want to take it on as it is.
i mean, had great walllet, logo, history and brand tbh
maybe new devs may want to rename, but dunno. more details of idea would be good
thanks

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

thanks for posting.

tbh I think better to keep it as it is and find responsible devs who want to take it on as it is.
i mean, had great wallet, logo, history and brand tbh
maybe new devs may want to rename, but dunno. more details of idea would be good
thanks

I actually think the brand is what kept FRK back. It was too "american" and europeans associated it with "Franco" the dictator lol. But I mean, yea it has an honest founding. No premine, no instamine, tons of age.

Also the litecoin codebase is cumbersome to work with when trying to add anything cool to it. Which is why I started EXP, the EVM is really fun to work with. Which is also why I want to move Lucrii onto the EXP chain, but also keep the current FRK chain moving forward for people that want to keep that going also.

Fortune Favors the Brave
coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:20:06 AM

Cool FRANKO is ready in our pool (1hr payment period) Cool

CoinMiners.Net

2% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

thanks for posting.

thanks

I actually think the brand is what kept FRK back. It was too "american" and europeans associated it with "Franco" the dictator lol. But I mean, yea it has an honest founding. No premine, no instamine, tons of age.

Also the litecoin codebase is cumbersome to work with when trying to add anything cool to it. Which is why I started EXP, the EVM is really fun to work with. Which is also why I want to move Lucrii onto the EXP chain, but also keep the current FRK chain moving forward for people that want to keep that going also.

keep it going as a coin imo
divide time between two coins as it was first
i am willing to help. maybe a forum, bit of blogging
see who else is here who may be willin g to help. see how much enthusiasm

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
padraigulas

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:38:14 AM

does anyone knows if wallet will be in maintenance still next years to yobit  Angry
psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:53:59 AM

does anyone knows if wallet will be in maintenance still next years to yobit  Angry

When I asked their support, they said:

Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience

The way we know Yobits "wallet maintenance", that can only take several months to a few years...

Tongue

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:36:15 PM

thanks for posting.

thanks

so what is happening with FRK then? is it abandoned and left to die? or is there some plan for it?

Guido
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

yobit take too long to update wallets, unreliable exchange

need to get Franko onto cryptopia
it is fairly straight forward and relatively cheap to get on there

best bet for dev, Chris to apply
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

you pay in dot, whatever that is
someone said about $100, not sure
we could all chip in 5 bucks each or something to him to get listed
I'm in, Mr.Franko?

this is an old coin, with still a very state of art wallet, compared to many major just coins, rather than eth, exp type 'coins'
and with exp behind him too, i think Franko is prob. biggest sleeper coin out there, as a pureplay currency

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

So anyways, Im paying the block explorer fee making more empty threats/false promises tonight.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:08:56 AM

yobit take too long to update wallets, unreliable exchange

need to get Franko onto cryptopia
it is fairly straight forward and relatively cheap to get on there

best bet for dev, Chris to apply
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

you pay in dot, whatever that is
someone said about $100, not sure
we could all chip in 5 bucks each or something to him to get listed
I'm in, Mr.Franko?

this is an old coin, with still a very state of art wallet, compared to many major just coins, rather than eth, exp type 'coins'
and with exp behind him too, i think Franko is prob. biggest sleeper coin out there, as a pureplay currency

I am in with 0.01 BTC.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: