Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:17:33 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 02:21:30 PM by papyrus.global

Papyrus attracts attention from new media sources! An article by MarTech Series explains the uniqueness of our approach and why Papyrus is the technology for the future. Read more: https://martechseries.com/video/brand-safety/papyrus-a-blockchain-supported-online-advertising-ecosystem-launches-in-the-us/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anhdn42

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

how about bounties campaign sir. waiting for update.
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:29:43 PM

This project is promissing.I think it will be success so i am their bounty program.i want to invest and we waitin for crowdsale time

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:05:23 PM

how about bounties campaign sir. waiting for update.

Hello! The terms and conditions have already been published at: https://papyrus.global/bounty/
The campaign starts in the several days, just stay with us and we will keep you informed!
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

This project is promissing.I think it will be success so i am their bounty program.i want to invest and we waitin for crowdsale time

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it and won't let you wait too long to participate!
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:39:27 PM

when will the ICO starts?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:10:22 PM

when will the ICO starts?

Stay with us and we let you know soon!
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:23:42 PM by papyrus.global

Technical Roundup #2

This week our team continued working on the first prototype of Papyrus product (see the scope outlined in our previous roundup). Since enabling transparency is the key goal of the new ecosystem we are building, we take it seriously as a team – and following our promises we’ve just made some of our repositories public! You can now check the code and docs on GitHub, the key highlights include:

• Basic Papyrus DAO with participants registration logic, which is detached from the actual data (registries) and can be upgraded separately.
  • Registries for ecosystem participants, with reputation tracking logic to be used when settling the payment channels and receiving fraud reports from the Auditors.
  • Payment channel implementation comprised of smart contracts anchoring the channel on the blockchain, and channel node logic performing actual off-chain payments exchange – now with basic conditional transactions!
  • Initial version of gateways to connect traditional SSPs and DSPs.
  • The contracts for Papyrus tokens and wallet to support the Token Generation Event (which will be announced soon!)
  • Some details on the proposed Papyrus architecture, including our vision on Auditors involvement and reputation tracking.

And now we focus on:
  • Elaboration of SSP/DSP gateway logic, and integration of payment channels into bidding process.
  • Finalizing conditional transactions support and overall payment channels testing.
  • Integration with Auditors to unlock conditional transactions.
  • Triggering reputation updates for SSPs and DSPs.

Papyrus will bring benefits to all the fair players along the advertising chain – but interaction between DSPs and SSPs with transparency enforced by Auditors’ participation is at the very core of the ecosystem. That’s why a major focus is on SSP and DSP gateways, and Auditor integration – once this is done we are going to connect our first partners!
donotlean

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:08:53 AM

i send your support team when they return me?Also i asked whats the differance about ppr with prp tokens.Can i changed my prp tokens after Token Generation Event Round 1 because i will get bounty tokents prp form.i am wrong?Can you help me

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

i send your support team when they return me?Also i asked whats the differance about ppr with prp tokens.Can i changed my prp tokens after Token Generation Event Round 1 because i will get bounty tokents prp form.i am wrong?Can you help me

Hi! PRP tokens are tokens to be used in system prototype, while PPR tokens are those to be used in permanent version of the system. Indeed there is an exchange policy regarding PRP tokens. Stay tuned, we will publish details soon Smiley
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

Will you be on the new trading platform? Although sometimes anxious is not a good thing, but still want to get the relevant aspects of the content
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:26:45 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 02:30:34 PM by papyrus.global

We are happy to Announce
Token Generation Event Round 1
on 12th October

Papyrus Foundation Pte. Ltd. (Limited company incorporated in Singapore) is planning to use a milestone-based approach and schedule several TGE rounds to provide deterministic value for the tokens sold:

• TGE Round 1: Launch on 12th of October 2017 after the deployment of the initial scope of the Papyrus ecosystem prototype in Ethereum network.
  • TGE Round 2: The TGE Round 2 will be launched after Papyrus deploys permanent version of the ecosystem smart contracts and successfully launches pilot integrations with target external advertising platforms and partners providing benefits in real use cases. Papyrus expect this will take place in the next few months
  • TGE Round 3: Tokens allocated for this event will be locked until 2019. TGE Round 3 will be launched no earlier than in 2019 after Papyrus achieves significant market traction, grows its user base and ad traffic volume within the ecosystem.

The goal of TGE Round 1 is to bootstrap the Papyrus prototype ecosystem and start pilot integrations with Papyrus partners, including antifraud vendors, publishers, SSPs and DSPs, as well as to attract early supporters of the project and accelerate the establishment and development of a Papyrus expert community.

Papyrus will be introducing two different tokens:

• PRP – Papyrus Prototype Tokens that will be used in the ecosystem prototype.
  • PPR – Papyrus Permanent Tokens that will be used in the permanent version of the ecosystem. These tokens will be generated during TGE Round 2 and will serve as the permanent tokens of the Papyrus economy during its long-term development and adoption on the digital advertising market.

All 100% of prototype tokens emission will be exchanged to 15% of overall permanent tokens emission after TGE Round 2. Papyrus plan to suspend support of the prototype ecosystem and continue with development of permanent ecosystem after TGE Round 2 is complete and the exchange of prototype tokens to permanent ones is opened. Both PRP and PPR are a ERC20-compliant utility tokens usable within the Papyrus for:

• Making advertiser payments for ad campaigns;
  • Compensation for publishers and users;
  • Registration deposits (Proof-of-Stakes) for connected participants (Publishers, dDSPs, dSSPs, Auditors, Ad Agencies, Advertisers) to ensure fair play and secure Papyrus against fraud;
  • Paying service fees to ecosystem participants, including dDSPs, dSSPs, Auditors, and others providers of specific services within the ecosystem;
  • Governance of the Papyrus ecosystem, including votes for dispute resolutions, and votes for Papyrus protocol upgrade proposals, changes in basic fee limits and thresholds.

Each ecosystem infrastructure participant (Publishers, dDSPs, dSSPs, Auditors, Ad Agencies, Advertisers) needs to lock a specified minimum amount of Papyrus tokens as a security deposit (Proof-of-Stake) in Papyrus registry. This minimum amount depends on the volume of payments flowing through the participant, for greater volume participants needs greater PoS deposit. There is a default minimum for new registrants of each type. This ensures that demand for Papyrus tokens will grow with the growth of the amount of connected participants and volume of the payments  going through Papyrus-enabled components.

For example, assuming $1B monthly turnover going through Papyrus ecosystem (~5% of worldwide digital advertising market) and PoS deposits equal to 2-months turnover - there will be at least $2B value in Papyrus tokens locked as PoS deposits.

The TGE Round 1 includes sale of Papyrus Prototype Tokens PRP with hard cap of $5M. Any funds raised beyond this will be transmitted back at the cost of the contributor. The Papyrus reserves the right to choose a lower hard cap should it deem this reasonable.

Public phase of TGE Round 1 will start on 12th of October 2017 14:00 UTC and will end when any one of the following criterion are met:

• When the hard cap goal is reached;
  • When the designated TGE Round 1 public sale period of 21 days ends.

The PRP token allocation will have the following configuration:
  • 80% will be sold during TGE Round 1;
  • 20% will be allocated for advisory board, bounty campaign, Papyrus partners, pilot integrations with ad platforms, and the founding team.

PRP price is denominated in USD and is specified as follows:
  • During first 2 hours of the TGE Round 1 period, the PRP price will be $0,8;
  • From the 3rd to the 24th hour (both including) of the TGE Round 1 period, the PRP price will be $0,9;
  • From 2nd to 7th day (both including) of the TGE Round 1 period, the PRP price will be $0,95;
  • After 7th day and until the end of the TGE Round 1 period, the PRP price will be $1,00.

During public phase of TGE Round 1 any eligible customer can buy PRP tokens. Sale will be compliant with international regulations and could be restricted for some jurisdictions; also participants may require undergoing KYC checks for international anti-money laundering compliance.

All TGE Round 1 proceedings will be under the management of the Papyrus Foundation Pte. Ltd. (Limited company incorporated in Singapore with UEN: 201726387E) that has a mission to develop Papyrus ecosystem and promote it on the digital advertising market.

Approximate TGE Round 1 budget allocation:
  • 50% will be used for Papyrus ecosystem marketing and promotion, hiring business developers and community managers in different regions around the globe, as well as in building relationships with expert advisors and companies from the advertising and blockchain industries, including making pilot integrations with ad networks, DSPs, SSPs, antifraud vendors and other ad market players.
  • 25% will be used for research and development, including the hiring of development team employees.
  • 5% will be reserved to cover infrastructure costs, such as hardware and office expenses.
  • 5% is reserved for legal costs and counsel.
  • 15% is reserved for motivation schemes for early project supporters and the project founding team.

Starting 15th of September 2017 Papyrus Foundation Pte. Ltd. opens private pre-order on Papyrus PRP[/b] tokens. Parties interested in buying PRP tokens for amounts of more than $50k are invited to participate in a pre-order program of PRP tokens with a special discounted token price. In order to participate all interested parties should submit requests via email: tokensale@papyrus.global

You could find the full description of Papyrus TGE in our official blog: https://blog.papyrus.global/
Additional details are provided on the project official website: https://papyrus.global

UPDATE:

As we got many questions about that, to simplify understanding of token swap between PRP and PPR we fix PRP token supply for the ongoing token sale with 5 000 000 PRP tokens and swap ratio with 1 PRP : 24 PPR. Unsold PRP tokens will be held by Papyrus Foundation Pte. Ltd. and may be offered during additional TGE rounds.

After Papyrus TGE round 2 (main ICO) these 5 000 000 PRP will be automatically exchanged to 120 000 000 of main permanent Papyrus tokens (PPR), which is 12% of total 1 000 000 000 fixed PPR supply.

Why conversion rate of 1 PRP : 24 PPR is beneficiary for token sale participants? According to our pricing policy 1 PRP token costs 1 USD without discounts. That means that to reach hard cap of $5M we need to sell at least 5 000 000 PRP or more in case that some tokens are sold with discounts. That means that the best case scenario conversion of PRP to PPR will be 1 PRP : 24 PPR according to initial terms. That is the case when we reach hard cap selling 5 000 000 PRP tokens for 1 USD each, issuing total 6 250 000 PRP (80% of PRP are sold and 20% are issued for advisory board, bounty campaign, Papyrus partners, pilot integrations with ad platforms, and the founding team, as stated initially) which are then converted to 150 000 000 PPR (15% of all PPR)). Papyrus team decided to fix conversion ratio at the best possible condition according to initial terms — 1 PRP : 24 PPR.

Also due to some technical issues during the launch of the token sale we decided to update discounts policy to be as follows, benefitting more participants of the token sale:

- During first 3 days of the TGE Round I, the PRP Token price will be $0.8;
- From the 4th to the 7th day (both including) of Round I, the PRP Token price will be $0.85;
- From 8th to 14th day (both including) of Round I, the PRP Token price will be $0.9;
- After 14th day and until the end of Round I, the PRP Token price will be $1.00.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

Watch our live presentation at d10e - The Leading Conference On Decentralization: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl9QvJU-mhA
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:59:56 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 08:43:44 PM by papyrus.global

We are thrilled to announce
the beginning of Papyrus Bounty Program!

Papyrus allocated 2% of the total amount of PRP tokens designated for Token Generation Event Round 1 to the Bounty campaigns pool.
The tokens will be distributed after Token Generation Event Round 1 as follows:

General Rules
  • The Bounty program dates are 19th September — 1st December.
  • 2% of the total amount of PRP tokens designated for TGE Round 1 are allocated to the Bounty campaigns pool ($125k if $5 mln hard cap is reached).
  • As a reward for the Bounty activities, you receive PRP tokens. The tokens are allocated to your wallet within 3 weeks after the end of the Token Generation Event Round 1, PRP tokens will be converted into PPR tokens during the Token Generation Event Round 2.
  • Facebook and Twitter bounties will be counted after the end of the campaign. No intermediate total will be displayed.
  • To participate in the Bounty campaign, you must be at least 18 years old.
  • For technical support during the Bounty campaign, please contact us on: bounty_support@papyrus.global

Facebook Bounty
15% of Bounty tokens are allocated for this campaign:
  • Apply in this form.
  • Like our Facebook page.
  • Share posts from official Papyrus page.
  • The number of your stakes is displayed in this spreadsheet.
  • Users receive different amounts of stakes according to the number of friends.
For more detailed information please go to our Bounty page on the official website.

Twitter Bounty
10% of Bounty tokens are allocated for this campaign:
  • apply in this form
  • Follow us on Twitter.
  • Retweet tweets from official Papyrus Twitter at least 3 times a week.
  • Users receive different amounts of stakes according to the number of followers.
For more detailed information please go to our Bounty page on the official website.

Bitcointalk.org Signature Campaign
20% of Bounty tokens are allocated for this campaign.
  • To take part in the Signature bounty campaign, apply in this form.
  • The signature codes and the avatar can be found here.
  • The Signature must be held until the end of the campaign. In case that you remove the signature in the middle of the campaign, you are disqualified.
  • Your need to make at least 10 constructive posts each week.
  • Your need to make at least 1 constructive post in the Papyrus thread each week.
  • To get the signature reward, you must have written at least 40 posts by the end of the campaign.
  • Eligible are posts over 100 characters. Posts shorter than 100 characters are not counted.
  • Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.
  • Spammers and multi-accounts will be banned and disqualified.
  • Receiving negative trust or ban during your participation in our campaign will result in you being disqualified from our campaign receiving nothing.
  • Accounts with negative trust are not accepted.

Translation and Moderation
Papyrus awards users that translate the Whitepaper, ANN thread and moderate and manage the local Thread, with PRP tokens.
  • To reserve a language for translation, apply in this form.
  • Translations must be original and made by the user only. Using google translate and other tools is strictly prohibited and leads to disqualification.
  • Only Valid Posts of the Translators will be accepted for Moderation/management stakes. Translators must be active. In the case of translator’s inactivity an another.
  • Moderator will be hired for updating and moderating the thread.
  • Only constructive posts are counted. Spam and unnecessary posts won’t be counted. Spammers will be disqualified.

Blog And Media Bounty
Papyrus awards writers, bloggers, journalists and video editors with PRP tokens for publishing quality content about our project. In this bounty we accept only blog posts, articles and videos. More information can be found on our official website.

Bounty Referral Program
10% of Bounty tokens are reserved for the Bounty Referral Program.
Spread the word about Papyrus and invite your friends to participate in the Bounty campaign, and we will reward you with additional tokens!
  • Apply via this form.
  • Receive an email with your unique referral link.
  • Send this code to your friends and ask them to join the bounty program using it.
  • You are rewarded with additional stakes if your friend becomes an active participant and earns stakes in any Papyrus bounty program except referral program.

Other ideas and bounties
5% of Bounty tokens are allocated for other bounties.
If you have any ideas or if you are doing something outstanding to promote Papyrus, we will award you with additional tokens. To share your ideas, apply in this form. Undistributed tokens from this pool will be redistributed to other bounties.
The number of your stakes is displayed in this spreadsheet.

More information can be found on our official website.
Join us!
Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:49:20 AM

Hi! Do we need to provide weekly report?
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:13:28 PM

Hey, already joined social media bounty campaign  Smiley
Good luck and All the best!

Regards

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
donotlean

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

is it already certain to date of Generation Event Round 2 and what do you thinking about enterance date about exchanges?is it between Generation Event Round 1 and Generation Event Round 2

ICOCloud

Activity: 294

BitCoin is the Future!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:07:09 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 08:05:51 AM by ICOCloud

A promising Project.
Chinese thread,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205415.0
中文翻译看这里https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205415.0

BitCoin is the Future!
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

joined social media campaign  Cool
good chance  Smiley
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

Hi! Do we need to provide weekly report?

No, it's not necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: