Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Jeremy Levitan joins Papyrus advisory board

It is a pleasure to anounce that Jeremy Levitan, Director of Global Advertising Performance at Twitter, has joined our advisory board.

Jeremy served as Chief Technology Officer at Avenue100 Media Solutions, Inc. Prior to joining Avenue 100, Mr. Levitan served as President of Click Harmonics, a research and development incubator for online lead generation.

He holds 9 US patents in micro- and nano-fluidics, hydraulic valving, and MEMS devices, as well as Ph.D., S.M., and B.S. Degrees in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He also completed two post-doctoral research positions in Applied Mathematics at MIT.

Jeremy will advise Papyrus on technology and product development.[/list]
    NetFreak199

Activity: 910
    Merit: 520

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

A great strengthening of the team, congratulation! Does Bounty campaign ends with ICO on 2 November or before?
    cas606

Activity: 98
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    October 31, 2017, 03:46:16 AM

Jeremy Levitan joins Papyrus advisory board

It is a pleasure to anounce that Jeremy Levitan, Director of Global Advertising Performance at Twitter, has joined our advisory board.

Jeremy served as Chief Technology Officer at Avenue100 Media Solutions, Inc. Prior to joining Avenue 100, Mr. Levitan served as President of Click Harmonics, a research and development incubator for online lead generation.

He holds 9 US patents in micro- and nano-fluidics, hydraulic valving, and MEMS devices, as well as Ph.D., S.M., and B.S. Degrees in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He also completed two post-doctoral research positions in Applied Mathematics at MIT.

Jeremy will advise Papyrus on technology and product development.[/list]

Please see announcement in:

Simplified Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216092.new#new

and

Traditional Chinese too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2227508.new#new
      baby222

Activity: 1008
      Merit: 501

View Profile
      October 31, 2017, 07:12:58 AM

Advertising and communication agencies, who hold clients ad budgets - i.e. potential users of papyrus. Who are already interested in using it for their clients instead of current platforms?
      NetFreak199

View Profile
      October 31, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

As I understand from the White paper, developers can extend contribution ICO. Will the extension ICO or contribution ends on November 2?
      AshleyAshes
      Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 05:36:45 AM

Where can I get info about your bounty program, thanks?
      deadlyblow32

Activity: 55
      Merit: 0

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 07:53:06 AM

Hello guys.
      Tell me please bounty pragramm off ?
      papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 12:04:32 PM

As I understand from the White paper, developers can extend contribution ICO. Will the extension ICO or contribution ends on November 2?

We will announce it right after the tokensale ends, stay tuned!
      papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

Where can I get info about your bounty program, thanks?

Hi! Here's everything you need to know about our bounty program: https://papyrus.global/bounty/
      papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 12:05:34 PM

Hello guys.
      Tell me please bounty pragramm off ?

No, it will end on 1st December. More info here: https://papyrus.global/bounty/
      papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 12:07:23 PM

Advertising and communication agencies, who hold clients ad budgets - i.e. potential users of papyrus. Who are already interested in using it for their clients instead of current platforms?

Some of our partners are presented in that article: https://blog.papyrus.global/papyrus-announces-strategic-partnership-with-airpush-bancor-wings-and-bitclave-67a6e43c526f

Regarding agencies and advertising boutiques we will provide the full list of partners a bit later.
      papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

Technical Roundup #6

The last couple of weeks it’s been quiet here on the surface as we were all busy working out the details of integrations with the first partners; there’s still a lot to do, and this will apparently take some time. Meanwhile we started a new stream of work, now elaborating on the so far missing component of the Infrastructure Layer — the Event Log Storage. While in the initial prototype we focused on running the dRTB transaction between the participants, and logs could be simply written locally on the SSP/DSP gateways — the full-fledged log storage is a critical infrastructure pillar of the fully transparent advertising ecosystem, so now it is our next major milestone. We are currently in the midst of the design, focusing on the major requirements to the log storage solution:

• Handle immense volumes of operational logs written in parallel by multiple participants;
      • Provide data immutability and availability guarantees;
      • Encrypt data in a granular manner so that its owners could later grant any new participants (appointed auditors) access to the selected ranges of logs;
      • Efficiently handle data retrieval to support reporting for all the interested parties.

There are multiple options under examination for the key decisions on arranging individual log entries into large data blocks (the choice of grouping keys), data indices organization (to support data retrieval in the context of ad campaign, for example), dissemination of the data across storage nodes and how those nodes are incentivized.

For the first implementation we are focusing on the target data storing logic (encryption, pre-aggregation to facilitate subsequent reporting, data addressing and indexing), with only very basic nodes management services to orchestrate data replication, replicas monitoring and healing. Initially this may use some pieces of centralized services run on the Papyrus infrastructure, and subsequently will be elaborated to a fully decentralized mechanism (built by Papyrus or based on existing decentralized solutions, this is still an open question).
      More details to follow — stay with us!
      NetFreak199

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

It is unfortunate that such a serious and promising project was unable to raise its goal to $ 5 million!
      papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 04:20:26 PM

It is unfortunate that such a serious and promising project was unable to raise its goal to $ 5 million!

We concentrate on the pilot integrations & bootstrapping the permanent version of Papyrus ecosystem and for now it's enough funds to continue that work. Also it was just the first round (TGE Round 1), so as we attract partners from digital ad world and start bringing real business value (it's almost started) - then we arrange second round, but the price for tokens will be ofc different Smiley
      donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

hi.papyrus team made excellent job and prp token will be great.This is the last day of the ICO so this is the last change to invest.i wondering something this day is the last day of ICO but why bounty countinous till 1 december?

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 01, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

hi.papyrus team made excellent job and prp token will be great.This is the last day of the ICO so this is the last change to invest.i wondering something this day is the last day of ICO but why bounty countinous till 1 december?

We decided to prolong it as we continue to grow the community, and we have TGE 2, so the work on distributing information about the project by bounty participants until December 1 is very useful to us.
      raigo163

Activity: 95

View Profile
      November 02, 2017, 04:25:07 AM

When does it launch to exchanges?
      coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
      November 02, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

1) Can you explain how came that 661000 tokens were bought for $440000, which is roughtly 1 PRP for $0,66 (pretty much pre-sale price).
      * $200K were raised during pre-ico was 1 for $0,65.
      * Then $240K was raised at prices $0,8 to $1.
      Average should be around $0,75-$0,8. Ok, let's take your 250 PRP bonus into account, that'd shift the average down to $0,75. But no way it is $0,65.
      During TGE1, ETH price was around $300, so that's not an explanation. BTC raised, but 12 BTC were raised first day at a price around $5400 or even less if it was during pre-ico.

I feel it's unfair, because my ETHs arrived #2 after the launch on October 12. So I took all the risks of unclear future of ICO, but instead of early-bird reward I got ~2500 PRP less than average investor would get with same amount of ETH. My price was $0,785 for PRP.

2) How long can you keep the development of project going with funds currently raised? Taking possible ICO bubble crash into account, 2018H1 might not be the best time to start TGE2. What if you feel it's needed to postpone it to later, than how later can you make it?

3) About bounty. ~2% of TGE1 tokens were intended for bounty program. Since you raised about 10% of your initial plan, does that mean that bounty distribution will be around 20% of what was purchased? If it's so, than as PRP hit exchanges, people may start selling their free tokens, which may crash the price down to 0.

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 02, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

When does it launch to exchanges?

Shortly after the end of TGE Round 1
      papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
      November 02, 2017, 01:46:22 PM

1) Can you explain how came that 661000 tokens were bought for $440000, which is roughtly 1 PRP for $0,66 (pretty much pre-sale price).
      * $200K were raised during pre-ico was 1 for $0,65.
      * Then $240K was raised at prices $0,8 to $1.
      Average should be around $0,75-$0,8. Ok, let's take your 250 PRP bonus into account, that'd shift the average down to $0,75. But no way it is $0,65.
      During TGE1, ETH price was around $300, so that's not an explanation. BTC raised, but 12 BTC were raised first day at a price around $5400 or even less if it was during pre-ico.

I feel it's unfair, because my ETHs arrived #2 after the launch on October 12. So I took all the risks of unclear future of ICO, but instead of early-bird reward I got ~2500 PRP less than average investor would get with same amount of ETH. My price was $0,785 for PRP.

2) How long can you keep the development of project going with funds currently raised? Taking possible ICO bubble crash into account, 2018H1 might not be the best time to start TGE2. What if you feel it's needed to postpone it to later, than how later can you make it?

3) About bounty. ~2% of TGE1 tokens were intended for bounty program. Since you raised about 10% of your initial plan, does that mean that bounty distribution will be around 20% of what was purchased? If it's so, than as PRP hit exchanges, people may start selling their free tokens, which may crash the price down to 0.

Hi, thank you for your question.

1) We have some extended advisory discounts on pre sale private deals, that is why you see that amount of tokens sold. Don’t worry, you received the best possible discount during public sale.

2) We are considering our TGE 2 preparation strategy now with our partners and will announce it. As we have really advanced technology, solid team, world-class partners and great product that can save billions of dollars to advertisers, we expect to raise additional funding during additional token sales (TGE 1.1, TGE 2 pre sale). We haven’t decided on the actual plan for these events yet, will update on it later.

3) You are right, 2% of the overall PRP token supply. We are considering how to vest tokens to bounty program participants in a way so it won’t affect interests of token buyers. Information on that will also be published later. Bounty campaign continues until 1st of December.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
        Print  

Jump to: