Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
cas606

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:28:00 AM

Please see excerpt of Papyrus medium article about joining the IAB tech lab working group in:

Simplified Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216092.new#new

Traditional Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2227508.new#new

cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:35:48 AM

1) Can you explain how came that 661000 tokens were bought for $440000, which is roughtly 1 PRP for $0,66 (pretty much pre-sale price).
* $200K were raised during pre-ico was 1 for $0,65.
* Then $240K was raised at prices $0,8 to $1.
Average should be around $0,75-$0,8. Ok, let's take your 250 PRP bonus into account, that'd shift the average down to $0,75. But no way it is $0,65.
During TGE1, ETH price was around $300, so that's not an explanation. BTC raised, but 12 BTC were raised first day at a price around $5400 or even less if it was during pre-ico.

I feel it's unfair, because my ETHs arrived #2 after the launch on October 12. So I took all the risks of unclear future of ICO, but instead of early-bird reward I got ~2500 PRP less than average investor would get with same amount of ETH. My price was $0,785 for PRP.

2) How long can you keep the development of project going with funds currently raised? Taking possible ICO bubble crash into account, 2018H1 might not be the best time to start TGE2. What if you feel it's needed to postpone it to later, than how later can you make it?

3) About bounty. ~2% of TGE1 tokens were intended for bounty program. Since you raised about 10% of your initial plan, does that mean that bounty distribution will be around 20% of what was purchased? If it's so, than as PRP hit exchanges, people may start selling their free tokens, which may crash the price down to 0.

Hi, thank you for your question.

1) We have some extended advisory discounts on pre sale private deals, that is why you see that amount of tokens sold. Don’t worry, you received the best possible discount during public sale.

2) We are considering our TGE 2 preparation strategy now with our partners and will announce it. As we have really advanced technology, solid team, world-class partners and great product that can save billions of dollars to advertisers, we expect to raise additional funding during additional token sales (TGE 1.1, TGE 2 pre sale). We haven’t decided on the actual plan for these events yet, will update on it later.

3) You are right, 2% of the overall PRP token supply. We are considering how to vest tokens to bounty program participants in a way so it won’t affect interests of token buyers. Information on that will also be published later. Bounty campaign continues until 1st of December.

Hi, keen to follow up updates on this. I agree that investors interests are paramount, however, hope that bounty participants' are also taken into consideration. Understand it's no simple feat to balance both, and that's particularly true when they are seemingly conflicting (and sometimes they may not). Appreciate the openness and frankness in such discussions. That is what attracts investors and talents to work with you, with clear communication, risks, and rewards which ensue our decisions.

When one decides to invest, s/he understands clearly the terms, risk profile, as well as the value. That I assume, includes token distribution and mechanics too.

Likewise, other participants also make informed decisions weighing all the above factors. And the way you communicate and deliver has been really helpful.

Let's keep the communication open. Thanks!
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:26:49 AM

So, the token sale ROUND 1 has ended, when the bounty rewards will be distributed ? And when will start round 2?
papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

1) Can you explain how came that 661000 tokens were bought for $440000, which is roughtly 1 PRP for $0,66 (pretty much pre-sale price).
* $200K were raised during pre-ico was 1 for $0,65.
* Then $240K was raised at prices $0,8 to $1.
Average should be around $0,75-$0,8. Ok, let's take your 250 PRP bonus into account, that'd shift the average down to $0,75. But no way it is $0,65.
During TGE1, ETH price was around $300, so that's not an explanation. BTC raised, but 12 BTC were raised first day at a price around $5400 or even less if it was during pre-ico.

I feel it's unfair, because my ETHs arrived #2 after the launch on October 12. So I took all the risks of unclear future of ICO, but instead of early-bird reward I got ~2500 PRP less than average investor would get with same amount of ETH. My price was $0,785 for PRP.

2) How long can you keep the development of project going with funds currently raised? Taking possible ICO bubble crash into account, 2018H1 might not be the best time to start TGE2. What if you feel it's needed to postpone it to later, than how later can you make it?

3) About bounty. ~2% of TGE1 tokens were intended for bounty program. Since you raised about 10% of your initial plan, does that mean that bounty distribution will be around 20% of what was purchased? If it's so, than as PRP hit exchanges, people may start selling their free tokens, which may crash the price down to 0.

Hi, thank you for your question.

1) We have some extended advisory discounts on pre sale private deals, that is why you see that amount of tokens sold. Don’t worry, you received the best possible discount during public sale.

2) We are considering our TGE 2 preparation strategy now with our partners and will announce it. As we have really advanced technology, solid team, world-class partners and great product that can save billions of dollars to advertisers, we expect to raise additional funding during additional token sales (TGE 1.1, TGE 2 pre sale). We haven’t decided on the actual plan for these events yet, will update on it later.

3) You are right, 2% of the overall PRP token supply. We are considering how to vest tokens to bounty program participants in a way so it won’t affect interests of token buyers. Information on that will also be published later. Bounty campaign continues until 1st of December.

Hi, keen to follow up updates on this. I agree that investors interests are paramount, however, hope that bounty participants' are also taken into consideration. Understand it's no simple feat to balance both, and that's particularly true when they are seemingly conflicting (and sometimes they may not). Appreciate the openness and frankness in such discussions. That is what attracts investors and talents to work with you, with clear communication, risks, and rewards which ensue our decisions.

When one decides to invest, s/he understands clearly the terms, risk profile, as well as the value. That I assume, includes token distribution and mechanics too.

Likewise, other participants also make informed decisions weighing all the above factors. And the way you communicate and deliver has been really helpful.

Let's keep the communication open. Thanks!

It's really worth to discuss all the questions you mentioned. Thank you!
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:38:16 PM

So, the token sale ROUND 1 has ended, when the bounty rewards will be distributed ? And when will start round 2?

Our bounty program will end at 1st December, and regarding TGE Round2 we will announce soon.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

Hi. Tell me please
how do I change the address of my Ethereum wallet?
I indicated the wallet no longer an existing stock exchange.
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

The bounty program ends on December 1. Will this be only for the first round or will it also work for the second round?
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:45:06 AM

So promotion will end 1 december or it will be extended to round 2?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

Hi. Tell me please
how do I change the address of my Ethereum wallet?
I indicated the wallet no longer an existing stock exchange.

Hi! Text please to our admins in https://t.me/papyrusglobal , they will help you with that
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

The bounty program ends on December 1. Will this be only for the first round or will it also work for the second round?

I keep growing the community, as it can be considered as an extension to TGE Round 2.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

So promotion will end 1 december or it will be extended to round 2?

Up until now it ends on 1st December. In case we decide to prolong it - we for sure announce it Smiley
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

Papyrus successfully raised $500,000 at TGE Round 1

The first Papyrus token sale, TGE Round 1, is now complete, and it was a huge success!

The last few weeks have been really intense for our team. We worked 24/7 to prepare for the launch on October 12. Then, during the sale, our team went into overdrive — no, make that mega-drive — working without sleep for days on end, making sure every one of our valued participants was fully supported. Many participants asked us for help and the whole team worked together to make sure everyone was happy. Now we can relax a little, take a breath and talk about our results.

We’re very proud to report that our team easily handled all issues with top security. We did not doubt the safety and security of the collected funds for a moment. Even during peak load, our site was working, and was secure, and we were able to provide tokens to all comers.

Of course, the sale was not without a fly in the ointment. One episode showed that not all of our subsystems were ready for the real world: in the first hours after the sale started, some participants weren’t able to buy tokens because of undetected errors. Fortunately our team found the bugs and fixed them fast, and we learned a few invaluable lessons for the future. We’re now more confident than ever that we can pull off the next token sale without a hitch.

For TGE Round 1, we sold 676,899 PRP tokens, collecting 1,149 ETH and 19.59 BTC, which at current exchange rates is approximately $500,000 USD. This is a fantastic indicator that the market and community believes in Papyrus.

What’s next?

• Tokens will be distributed to token buyers before November 23, 2017.
  • As many readers already know, we have successfully deployed the initial prototype of the Papyrus ecosystem. Now we preparing live demo to key players in the ad market. Details on this process will follow.
  • The dev team is actively working on the architecture of the decentralized log storage, which will make all the supply chains between ad market participants absolutely transparent.
  • No less important is the continuing growth and interaction of our partnerships. In October, Papyrus joined the IAB’s Blockchain Working Group. During the next few months we will continue establishing new partnerships with industry players to promote our ecosystem adoption.
  • We are preparing a private sale of Papyrus tokens to secure additional capital to scale the team and increase the speed of our product development.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!
hyipinvestor

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

3 retweets is necessary?

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

3 retweets is necessary?

Yes as mentioned in bounty policy.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:32 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:49:33 PM by papyrus.global

THE TEAM OF EXCEPTIONAL TALANTS

Hello everybody!

It's no secret that now in the fast-growing market of the blockchain there are many dishonest players and deceptive projects that sell air and do not have real value.

We are a real project, behind which there are real and exceptional people! Papyrus is the future of the entire advertising industry, which is already coming today. Papyrus goes forward with leaps and bounds - the prototype is ready and real integration in the advertising market begins.

The greatest effort we spend on the development of the project. But at the same time we travel a lot around the world, where we talk about the project, pitch at conferences, communicate with market professionals and crypto communities. And we have a lot of cool photos of recent months. It's us, the people of Papyrus, while the rest of our guys are programming Smiley

Elena Obukhova, Communications Director

Alex Shvets, Product Director
Leo Eletskikh, Technology Evangelist

Dmitry Lee, Technical Advisor

Alex with Eric Benz, CEO Cryptopay

Our team at ICO Summit in Zurich

Managing board considers the growth strategy

Stay tuned with us!
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

It's nice to see real faces of the developers. When people are not afraid to show themselves, this means they can be trusted
coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

Office in Moscow City Tower! Looks like you're going to stay for a long while.)

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

Пpивeтcтвyю Bcex дpyзья!

Cкaжитe пo кaким дням нeoбxoдимo выклaдывaть oтчeты o выпoлнeнии бayнти зaдaний?

Зapaнee cпacибo зa oтвeт!

Пpивeт! B этoм нeт нeoбxoдимocти Smiley
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

We have great plans indeed Smiley
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

We have great plans indeed Smiley
Cool office is good, but not better than a cool project. I hope beauty views from window will inspire you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: