Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Papyrus in Intellyx Brain Candy Brief: Digital transformation analysis and advisory firm Intellyx briefly on Papryus blockchain-based advertising marketplace platform https://intellyx.com/2018/03/29/papyrus-reinventing-the-programmatic-ad-industry-with-blockchain/
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

Papyrus in Intellyx Brain Candy Brief: Digital transformation analysis and advisory firm Intellyx briefly on Papryus blockchain-based advertising marketplace platform https://intellyx.com/2018/03/29/papyrus-reinventing-the-programmatic-ad-industry-with-blockchain/
good start   marketing campaign before the next stage of sales, we are waiting for more articles
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

How would companies like Google, Facebook, Snapchat use your ecosystem? Would they?
Hi! Integration would be useful for any digital ad market participant. It won’t necessarily increase their revenue, but it will make them better positioned for requirements that advertisers and brands have and thus have potential upside in market share and budgets coming in.
svladovsky

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

Good job Papyrus with so much activity around!) So your PRP-PPR exchange rate stabilised again, to 42.88 this time?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

Good job Papyrus with so much activity around!) So your PRP-PPR exchange rate stabilised again, to 42.88 this time?

We appreciate your feedback, thanks! You are correct sir, your PRP tokens will be automatically converted to PPR by the rate of 1:42,88 (PRP:PPR)
Archstantonbees

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

i have 120 prp . do i must change to ppr?? if yes. how can i change prp to ppr???
PRP will be  automatically converted to PPR at 1: 42,88 ratio during the TGE2.  To keep everything running smoothly you need to store them in the initial wallet.
Why are there even several ICO rounds? Couldn't you just rake all you need in one token round? The 3rd round is planned too, right?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

i have 120 prp . do i must change to ppr?? if yes. how can i change prp to ppr???
PRP will be  automatically converted to PPR at 1: 42,88 ratio during the TGE2.  To keep everything running smoothly you need to store them in the initial wallet.
Why are there even several ICO rounds? Couldn't you just rake all you need in one token round? The 3rd round is planned too, right?
TGE1 was aimed at early investors, with use of PRP's (Papyrus Prototype tokens). PRP's won't be used later on, they are initially meant to be exchanged for our main PPR token. The issue of PPR tokens is planned on the 2 and 3 TGE.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

Empowering the transparent purchase of ad inventory: Coinspeaker on Papyrus MVP, potential market for the platform, Papyrus’s mission and more https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/03/15/papyrus-realese-worlds-first-digital-advertising-blockchain-ecosystem/
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Irish Tech News, Ireland’s leading technology news site: Papyrus platform overview. https://irishtechnews.ie/papyrus-global-aims-to-change-the-online-advertising-world/
sunburn_ICOtrade

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

hey, does your referral program bot still working? I want to receive tokens for inviting my friends in the Telegram chat
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

I found today another competitor for you. Exchain posted their announcement today. What do you think about them?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

I found today another competitor for you. Exchain posted their announcement today. What do you think about them?

Hello, thank you for your observation! It might be a bit early to say much about it, since they seem to be on a quite early stage right now with no actual product to see (according to the WP their beta launch is planned on Oct. 2018). They aim to eradicate fraudulent traffic and bring transparency using blockchains and smart contracts, which sounds promising, but technically not clear - how all of the ad events would be processed using regular blockchains? Papyrus has released its specific solution for that in a form of blockchain scalability for such immense amounts of data. So as for now it seems they have strong emphasis made on eradicating fraudulent financial sources and financial control, while Papyrus has wider range of implementations with its full processing of all the ad events going through. And it is already working in a form of our MVP on our website https://papyrus.global/
mitsarasss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

Hello, thank you for your observation! It might be a bit early to say much about it, since they seem to be on a quite early stage right now with no actual product to see (according to the WP their beta launch is planned on Oct. 2018). They aim to eradicate fraudulent traffic and bring transparency using blockchains and smart contracts, which sounds promising, but technically not clear - how all of the ad events would be processed using regular blockchains? Papyrus has released its specific solution for that in a form of blockchain scalability for such immense amounts of data. So as for now it seems they have strong emphasis made on eradicating fraudulent financial sources and financial control, while Papyrus has wider range of implementations with its full processing of all the ad events going through. And it is already working in a form of our MVP on our website https://papyrus.global/

Great! Thank you for your reply. I will see the news from both projects
mitsarasss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

I think this idea of decentralized advertising, if it will work, it will not be in the near future, because there are too few now advertisers who want to be advertised in the crypt.
And those who are now playing in the markets - they are quite enough of Google advertising and news resources.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

I think this idea of decentralized advertising, if it will work, it will not be in the near future, because there are too few now advertisers who want to be advertised in the crypt.
And those who are now playing in the markets - they are quite enough of Google advertising and news resources.
It is great that you mentioned it.
I fully agree with you.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

I fully agree with you.

But the main part of that. We are the ones that stand at the start of these systems. So many possibilities to have in long perspective!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

I also think that the topic of advertising has always been and remains, rather, profitable, but it can not be placed only on one resource.

Do anyone agree with me?
mitsarasss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

I fully agree with you.

But the main part of that. We are the ones that stand at the start of these systems. So many possibilities to have in long perspective!

So now we only have to follow one of the projects(maybe both of them)  Wink
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

And when should the airdropped token be distributed?
Airdrop tokens will be distributed in November 2018
ah, you got bad trust as me..

nice to see here brother from unluck
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

what is the exchain? new project that  follows papyrus in run?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: