Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:03:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JKC - The Scrypt Coin with Super Blocks  (Read 33142 times)
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:52:00 AM

until we change the name of Coin no exchange did not take it...Who wants to trade witn Junk Smiley

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:10:41 AM

until we change the name of Coin no exchange did not take it...Who wants to trade witn Junk Smiley

Now it's JKC
DMIS

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:59:47 AM

This is the most fun coin to mine, hit multiple 150 blocks while mining it, too bad the devs chose such a name for it.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 07:29:37 AM

Name already changed to JKC, so let's have fun with it
Kalkuuuta

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:53:35 AM

What happening JKC die? Network hashrate have drop to 29 MH/s, In erundoonk pool hashrate: 529 KH/s
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:58:27 AM

What happening JKC die? Network hashrate have drop to 29 MH/s, In erundoonk pool hashrate: 529 KH/s
everyone gone to WDC Smiley

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

zenrog

Activity: 229
Merit: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:25:11 PM

wts 550 JKC for 1.5 ltc.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 06:19:03 PM

It is to be expected.  The newest kid on the block getting the immediate attention.

We will succeed, just have a little faith and patience.

When we are ready we will promotional blitz this forum and media out side this forum.

In reality we are in a good position. We have not ballooned and burst on a major exchange yet. Many people on this forum have already heard of us.

The community has experience (myself) and talent (js2082), but most importantly the community itself appears to be cohesive and willing to work.

Most of the alt-coin community expects most of the new alt-coins to fail, and I agree with them. But, some will succeed  and if we do not take the same paths as the coins that will fail, we can come up on top.

The Wife and I had a great day yesterday and I am slowly recovering today...LOL. Hopefully I will have all the subdoamins and accounts in place on the jkcoin.com site and work can begin on the website.

I am also setting up a second CCE server  at the same time. so it is going to be quite a busy couple of days for me.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:46:48 PM

I don't think JKC will die. With new logo and talent leader, we will build our infra and service, people will realize the value in JKC. It's much better than many of these newly launched coins.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876

Etherscan.io

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:50:27 PM

I think among the many other coins, this one has a better community (lesser hostile and trolling)  Smiley

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
thisnewcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 07:31:00 PM

I agree, this is the base and future of this coin   Cheesy

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:37:08 AM

OK,

Whoever has the wiki and homepage and/or wants to maintain it, PM me so we can get your login information sorted.

For now we will be setting up:

jkcoin.com (Home Page)

wiki.jkcoin.com (Wiki)

forum.jkcoin.com  (forum)

thisnewcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:47:42 AM

do we need a separate forum?

xthestig

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:28:55 AM

why does the client show no active connections now, was working fine the other day
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876

Etherscan.io

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:36:48 AM

no, until there is more traffic or more elaborate projects this should suffice (IMHO)

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
dzhenny

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:37:34 AM

No
We need an Exchange to sell our JKC with good price and after going to mining another coin Wink community...community... What for ?
Worldcoin appears later than JKC and now he is trading here mcxnow.com/ And all have a very good profit ! Also as CHN, BBQ, BTB and etc
May be JKC is not so good and no Exchange wants to take it ?
Sorry for my english
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 10:04:03 AM

no, until there is more traffic or more elaborate projects this should suffice (IMHO)

Have you seen any other coin, with a decent web presence WITHOUT its own forum?

This is the Bitcoin forum, and in reality they could nix the alt-coin forum tomorrow if they wish. In fact they consider the Alternative coin forum as a courtesy and nothing else.

JKC having its own forum also gives people a place to post and read without all the noise.

No
We need an Exchange to sell our JKC with good price and after going to mining another coin Wink community...community... What for ?
Worldcoin appears later than JKC and now he is trading here mcxnow.com/ And all have a very good profit ! Also as CHN, BBQ, BTB and etc
May be JKC is not so good and no Exchange wants to take it ?
Sorry for my english

Good luck with the race to the bottom. Take a good look at the value of all the recent coins fast tracked into an exchange. Every one of the coins you mentioned have ballooned and burst.

If you have bothered to read the thread, you might have seen the multitude of times I already posted about this. I will give you a hint, without the community to keep the trading volume up, the value of a coin will drop like a brick.Again, take a good hard look at the value of coins fast tracked into an exchange.

dzhenny

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 10:19:25 AM

I believe that there is a one major currency - bitcoin. All other currencies are necessary for speculation. Mined, sold and forgot Smiley
I have 1000 JKC, may be somebody wants to buy them for 1 BTC?  Roll Eyes
niteryder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:21:46 PM

Myself and two friends who are graphic designers and creative, we performed an original logo and icon.
We have also made the icon for web shops.

I hope you like it ....!

our web is www.lookagencia.com

Nice. 
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 06:15:04 PM

Myself and two friends who are graphic designers and creative, we performed an original logo and icon.
We have also made the icon for web shops.

I hope you like it ....!

our web is www.lookagencia.com

I do, the only thing I would like to change is the JKC lettering symbol over the boat on the coin itself, but leave it on the rest the artwork.

If there are no objections to the final product, I will make the final artwork the offical artwork.

Keonos, we can negotiate a fair price for the rights to the artwork in PM.

After a price has been agreed, I will publish it in the bounty section of the OP.

Good Job everybody!!!

I still need to talk to the Home page and wiki owners to get you set up on the jkcoin.com server

The fourm is up and still needs a few cosmetic tweaks, but it is fully functional.

forum.jkcoin.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: