Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JKC - The Scrypt Coin with Super Blocks  (Read 33139 times)
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 05:32:17 PM

I need to know if people are still having a hard time with withdrawals on http://jkc.allpoolz.com.

I am having a hard time nailing it down because it works fine whenever I test it with auto-payout or manual payout   Huh Huh

Most of the leg work is done in moving the pool to the new VPS, just a few snags to iron out, and I will be able to "throw the switch"   Smiley
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 10:48:39 PM

OK,

The new pool is ready to go, and I am ready to start moving jkc.allpoolz.com .

I have corrected most of the issues with the original (unfortunately some of the fixes would have required me to shut down pool for a period of time to fix)

The new address is jkc.cryptocoinmine.com

ALL THE COINS YOU HAVE ON  jkc.allpoolz.com WILL BE PAYED OUT, EVEN IF I HAVE TO MANUALLY DO IT MYSELF!!!

In the interest of a clean transfer, all of your account user information has been transferred over. However, your share and balance information has not. The front end of jkc.allpoolz.com will remain up for users to manually take out coins, of if auto-pay is set, coins will be sent out at one time.

For the moment, both pools are up, but soon port 8080 on jkc.allpoolz.com will be redirected to jkc.cryptocoinmine.com.

I feel this is the cleanest way to do the transfer, jkc.cryptocoinmine.com is brand new pool, except all your account and worker info is already there ready to go.

Chrisoldinho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:56:03 PM

OK,

I have corrected most of the issues with the original (unfortunately some of the fixes would have required me to shut down pool for a period of time to fix)

ALL THE COINS YOU HAVE ON  jkc.allpoolz.com WILL BE PAYED OUT, EVEN IF I HAVE TO MANUALLY DO IT MYSELF!!!

In the interest of a clean transfer, all of your account user information has been transferred over. However, your share and balance information has not. The front end of jkc.allpoolz.com will remain up for users to manually take out coins, of if auto-pay is set, coins will be sent out at one time.

For the moment, both pools are up, but soon port 8080 on jkc.allpoolz.com will be redirected to jkc.cryptocoinmine.com.

I feel this is the cleanest way to do the transfer, jkc.cryptocoinmine.com is brand new pool, except all your account and worker info is already there ready to go.

Well done!

Throwing 500 khash at this, will point my other cards at WDC still, hoping JKC will come good at some point in the near future, a small price lift will make a huge difference to the coins profitability and network hashrate

Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207526.0

BTC: 1Lx4N52ZWBJ2ieRudrrUGjec6RybBuGhVV
faraway

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:58:30 PM

I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8112 -u yourJKCaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8112. This pool use a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled.

2% fee.

----
This one is up, and fully reliable.
redbadger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:04:15 PM

This coin is so easy to mine right now, unfortunately it's not very profitable so I stopped.  I threw 1400kh at it for a day and got about 2500 coins... then I thought what the hell, and I bought up another 8000 coins for dirt cheap... would really be nice if this coin lifted in price a bit in the near future!  This is the first coin I've been able to obtain a bunch of before it got too difficult.
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:03:57 AM

OK,

I am always surprised how many miners have a coin balance but don't have any wallet addy entered.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 03:19:34 AM

I have asked niteryder to just go ahead and switch the DNS record when he gets my PM.

Redirecting is becoming a big hassle for the few miners on the old pool.

To make your transition easier, please change your config. to the new address jkc.cryptocoinmine.com:8080, just to avoid any mining software confusion when the DNS switches over.

When the DNS switches over, I will shut down the stratum mining pool software on jkc.allpoolz.com, but I have requested the niteryder places a new cname name like oldjkc.allpoolz.com untill all the coins are paid out from that pool, so people will still have access to the front end.

Once all the coins are paid out, I will shut the front end down, and the transition will be complete.

Thank you for your support

Robert
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 03:27:19 AM

Now as the developer of JKCoin........... Wink

To Do:

1. A Home Page on jkcoin.com
2. Add new icon to offical client (I also need ideas on improvements to the client)
3. Promotional Blitz!!!!

I know the JKC community has really lost some steam, perhaps mainly due to the initial values at the exchange.

There is absolutely no reason we cannot turn this around.

But, I cannot do this alone. I am hearing less and less from the community and things are not getting done.

The community was clamoring for an exchange, we are now on an exchange. Why quit now???

Almost all the infrastructure is in place, we are almost ready to promote the hell out of JKC.

I need to hear from you, I need to know there is still a community out there, ready to turn this around.

Robert

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 03:38:23 AM

Now as the developer of JKCoin........... Wink

To Do:

1. A Home Page on jkcoin.com
2. Add new icon to offical client (I also need ideas on improvements to the client)
3. Promotional Blitz!!!!

I know the JKC community has really lost some steam, perhaps mainly due to the initial values at the exchange.

There is absolutely no reason we cannot turn this around.

But, I cannot do this alone. I am hearing less and less from the community and things are not getting done.

The community was clamoring for an exchange, we are now on an exchange. Why quit now???

Almost all the infrastructure is in place, we are almost ready to promote the hell out of JKC.

I need to hear from you, I need to know there is still a community out there, ready to turn this around.

Robert

We will make this! Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Kalkuuuta

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:30:56 AM

Here we are and here is all alt coins problem. "We are on exchange, what now?" Any new alt coin have take next step yet, no because anyone not really have any ideas. WDC have take little step, but have still same problem we need something more than second hand topic to forum?

But how? I think there is question where need big bounty, so big if that question have solved that bounty is really valuable and get when that have solved.
Sry bad english but i think my point can understand Smiley

And i dont have any real ideas to this issues but im ready to help and working everything i can if we find way Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 12:43:37 PM

We will have new site soon Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:05:00 PM

I have asked niteryder to just go ahead and switch the DNS record when he gets my PM.

To make your transition easier, please change your config. to the new address jkc.cryptocoinmine.com:8080, just to avoid any mining software confusion when the DNS switches over.

When the DNS switches over, I will shut down the stratum mining pool software on jkc.allpoolz.com, but I have requested the niteryder places a new cname name like oldjkc.allpoolz.com untill all the coins are paid out from that pool, so people will still have access to the front end.

Once all the coins are paid out, I will shut the front end down, and the transition will be complete.

Robert

I made the changes.  You can access the old pool at http://oldjkc.allpoolz.com to get your coins.  I also pointed http://jkc.allpoolz.com to your new pool.  @Dreamwatcher, you may want to mess with apache because the url goes to a directory.  

dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 04:43:53 PM

Robert

http://oldjkc.allpoolz.com/ now points correctly to the virtual host. I have shut down the stratum mining engine on jkc.allpoolz.com.

I will start working on getting all the coins paid out.

marcetin has made a GREAT looking homepage and I should be able to get it up today, along with most of its functions.

More Later....

BlackJesus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:58:01 PM

Every time I try to send coins, my client freezes for about 3 seconds, and then I get an "Error: Transaction Creation Failed". What do?
Kalkuuuta

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:33:50 PM

eruudook down? get message when try go page We're sorry, but something went wrong. cgminer still looks like working right.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 05:53:52 PM

eruudook down? get message when try go page We're sorry, but something went wrong. cgminer still looks like working right.

Hmm, kind of looks that way. If your miner is still mining, it could just mean the front-end is down. You do not have to worry about losing coins if that is the case, as the back end (pool software) will continue to log your shares in the database.

Or if you are uncomfortable, just switch to one of the other pools  until eruudook comes back.  Wink

dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 05:57:57 PM

Every time I try to send coins, my client freezes for about 3 seconds, and then I get an "Error: Transaction Creation Failed". What do?

Could you post a debug log?

IN windows    users/<your username>/appdata/roaming/junkcoin/debug.log

In Linux      ~/.junkcoin/debug.log

In windows you will need to have your show hidden files option on.

Remember to enclose the log when posting with the code tags:

Code:
<cut and paste of debug.log> 
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 08:17:37 PM

EVERYBODY WHO HAD PAYOUT ADDRESSES AT JKC.ALLPOOLZ.COM HAS BEEN PAID   Grin

I have 38 payouts left with no payout addresses, If you have an e-mail in the system I will be e-mailing you asking for a pay address.

Thank you
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Could you post a debug log?

IN windows    users/<your username>/appdata/roaming/junkcoin/debug.log

In Linux      ~/.junkcoin/debug.log

In windows you will need to have your show hidden files option on.

Remember to enclose the log when posting with the code tags:

Code:
<cut and paste of debug.log> 

I think I have it figured out.

If you are moving a large amount of coins all gathered by small amounts (say 100k where the inputs are many 50 JKC (coinbase transactions)   for example) There are too many small transactions to send in the one large transactions. If you are looking at a bunch of 50 JKC inputs, try sending them in 20k chunks.

jj9guy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:53:37 PM

Its not looking good. Any initial momentum was lost and it reflects on the network hash rate and exchange price. This is compounded by the increase in the amount of altcoins. Im not sure if it is possible to dig oneself out of the hole (look at trucoin and BTB to see someone grasping at straws after losing that initial steam)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: