Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29148 times)
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:41:19 PM

Funds have been returned. A big thank you from MASS and the community:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x85c9397f39b87cb18c04f5c11170cdcf2485d8ec

More information to come soon!

Returned to all? What do you mean?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

Returned to our control.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:52:15 PM

Great news!  What a relief.  I can't wait for the ICO and social media campaigns to start.  Let's get the MASS party started. 
Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:55:45 PM

Great community, thank you white hat guys, and thank you members of this team for staying in contact with us all the way through this trying moment. You probably ought to go and get some sleep =-)
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

Great community, thank you white hat guys, and thank you members of this team for staying in contact with us all the way through this trying moment. You probably ought to go and get some sleep =-)

Thanks Wink
Tomorrow we will be posting details for people wanting to get refunded, as well as reaching out to the community more just to see for sure if the bulk wants to 'finish' the pre-sale, it looks like that is what most people are saying. But we want to do things step by step.

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

Thanks Wink
Tomorrow we will be posting details for people wanting to get refunded, as well as reaching out to the community more just to see for sure if the bulk wants to 'finish' the pre-sale, it looks like that is what most people are saying. But we want to do things step by step.

Very glad to hear that all is well. Signing up for the slack as we speak.  Grin

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Thanks Wink

Why is refund an option?  There was no harm, no foul.  Also, is the pre-sale over or will it be extended?
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:27:21 PM

Thanks Wink

Why is refund an option?  There was no harm, no foul.  Also, is the pre-sale over or will it be extended?

Because we believe that because of what happened that people should have that option is all. We don't know if many or any people will take it, but we want that to be open to them.

The pre-sale is over, but we may have a re-pre-sale of the remaining roughly 3k eth. We are just getting the communities feedback on what they think.

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:44:15 PM

Thanks Wink

Because we believe that because of what happened that people should have that option is all. We don't know if many or any people will take it, but we want that to be open to them.

The pre-sale is over, but we may have a re-pre-sale of the remaining roughly 3k eth. We are just getting the communities feedback on what they think.

It's nice to see honest devs.  Glad to hear that the presale is over.  I doubt many people will request for the refund option since the 30% bonus is long gone. 
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:53:43 PM

Is there an update regarding what the next steps forward Are?  Continuation of the presale for the remaining blocks, straight to ICO?  Thanks for the quick response to the hack!

Nothing yet, we are still seeing what most of the community would like to do. So far it is leaning towards having a short 're pre-sale' with the missing amount from the original pre-sale. But that is not finalized, once we decide we will let everyone know more details.

I'd like to pre-sale to resume, I'd like to throw in a few ethers, project seems very serious.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:07:23 AM

Is there an update regarding what the next steps forward Are?  Continuation of the presale for the remaining blocks, straight to ICO?  Thanks for the quick response to the hack!

Nothing yet, we are still seeing what most of the community would like to do. So far it is leaning towards having a short 're pre-sale' with the missing amount from the original pre-sale. But that is not finalized, once we decide we will let everyone know more details.

I'd like to pre-sale to resume, I'd like to throw in a few ethers, project seems very serious.

Look above.  Pre-sale is over.  You'll have to wait for the ICO.  There's still a 20% bonus for the first 5 million tokens sold.
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:24:02 AM

Will the re-presale of refund window delay ico?
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:40:53 AM

Will the re-presale of refund window delay ico?

I doubt any refunds will delay the ICO.  ICO is to start in mid August which is a couple of weeks away.  My question is, when will the signature and social media campaigns start?  To maximize the benefits for the ICO, it would be best to start very soon to get the word out.  It might lead to the ICO selling out within days.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:15:27 AM

That confused me as well.  I checked my wallet and didn't see any funds returned then realized what they meant.
PXVX

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:06:16 AM

This would be great news (for me at least) as I had no spare´s ready to throw at you at the time of the presale.
If there´s no second presale I will just accumulate some ETH until the ICO begins Smiley
BeggarInCryptos

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:06:16 AM

Look above.  Pre-sale is over.  You'll have to wait for the ICO.  There's still a 20% bonus for the first 5 million tokens sold.

Pre-sale is over but the devs are considering to have a short 're pre-sale' and they check with community to see what they think, so I'm just sharing my thoughts on this. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

Effective immediately the MASS Slack chat is shut down, slacks lack of any sort of viable moderation tools put all users at too much risk for us to want to keep supporting it.

We suggest anyone interested in MASS come to our Telegram group, which is available https://t.me/MASSToken Or on Freednode IRC #MASSToken, or Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/ or our Bitcointalk thread here Wink

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us VIA email @ admin@mass.cloud

dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

Pre-sale is over but the devs are considering to have a short 're pre-sale' and they check with community to see what they think, so I'm just sharing my thoughts on this. Smiley

I'd dislike the idea of a "second" pre-sale.  The ICO map was laid out succinctly and when they go live for the ICO there's STILL regressive bonuses which is a decent incentive to buy in.

Right now there's clearly some concern and reservations surrounding ICOs, especially any that function as financial instruments (which MAAS will), but I think this is a viable and quality concept and would succeed just fine with a regular ICO continuation they should be on track for a successful startup.  If they alter that now, changing an early commitment will make me question their longer term reliability to uphold what they say.

TL;DR - If you say you're going to do something and put it on a roadmap... DO that thing.
BeggarInCryptos

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Effective immediately the MASS Slack chat is shut down, slacks lack of any sort of viable moderation tools put all users at too much risk for us to want to keep supporting it.

We suggest anyone interested in MASS come to our Telegram group, which is available https://t.me/MASSToken Or on Freednode IRC #MASSToken, or Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/ or our Bitcointalk thread here Wink

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us VIA email @ admin@mass.cloud

That's quite a wise thing to do IMHO. I can't see the point of staying in an environment where every second or third message is a phishing trap aimed of stealing all your money.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

Hello,
In order to provide more security to the funds in light of recent events, we are moving the pre-sale funds from the current multisig, to a hardware wallet for the time being.

Hardware wallet address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x88dcd9206230c03d828c5619ed899719464888ce

You will see the funds appearing there from the multisig account shortly.

Nerd stuff:

Signed message by one of the creators of the new multisig wallet

msg = web3.sha3("Property of MASS Cloud Ltd.");

"0x7974f0054d8062fe96f95413a047d6e1dcc5c3c0dd42bab1210d9010e9c634c1"

web3.eth.accounts

["0x--", "0x00c79e4d5599e748252cc17eab1e1d94fc4f57bf"]

sig = web3.eth.sign(web3.eth.accounts[1], msg);

"0x7fedff8d4e1f78f3842882dd58652065a8a394d02036e4e287d128135868831a30c075436697f 8392170afade8303ac843e4728d651d0f639e357b82c71b34411b"

Verify here: https://etherscan.io/verifySig

The address used to sign the message is an owner of the multisig: https://etherscan.io/address/0x85c9397f39b87cb18c04f5c11170cdcf2485d8ec#readContract

End nerd stuff.

This is is being done because while we believe the multisig we are using to be safe, we would like for a little more time to pass so more auditing of the changed multisig contract code can happen.

Again thank you for your continued support, the community has been awesome! If you have any questions, as usual, please contact us via Email, Telegram, IRC, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Twitter.

RIP Slack.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: