Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29152 times)
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

Investors had plenty of options.

They made a choice when they sent Eth to mass.

They made a choice when they decided to take the refund, or stay in the fund.

And they will make a choice post ICO to stake their mass or sell it on market, or even to burn it or buy more mass.

If you think the best choice that Mass could make on behalf of investors is to run the project without any sort of legal guidance then I can only say with a happy heart I am severely glad you are not running Mass.

No they need options every step of the way, especially when the team chooses to alter the initial timeline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:42:09 AM

I am reading, I am not agreeing.

However I am offering to buy people out of their presale mass at the rate they brought in. cant say fairer than that.

1. You are being offered a chance to get out.

2. And I am personally offering offering a substantial amount of eth to anyone else that wants out via the devs escrow.

Now if you dont mind I have better things to do than argue on the internet.

If you want your refund, im all ears. and that goes to anyone else.

In the meantime you are moaning about refunds but not accepting the refund you are given.
Basically trolling.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:07:12 AM

I am reading, I am not agreeing.

However I am offering to buy people out of their presale mass at the rate they brought in. cant say fairer than that.

1. You are being offered a chance to get out.

2. And I am personally offering offering a substantial amount of eth to anyone else that wants out via the devs escrow.

Now if you dont mind I have better things to do than argue on the internet.

If you want your refund, im all ears. and that goes to anyone else.

In the meantime you are moaning about refunds but not accepting the refund you are given.
Basically trolling.
Not trolling at all. You, some random, i hv no problem with. Mass should be handling this. Theyre not. Dont be shocked when your massive investment doesnt yield what you think it should. You have stars in your eyes but you cant see the meteors about to fall.
Faeryl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:16:07 AM

Well thats my risk to take and ive placed a conservative estimate on the roi of this project to avoid disappointment.

Mass is handling it, just not in the way you personally want.

And if they stopped to run mass the way everyone wants it would be moving in 50 different directions at the same time because in this world everyone wants something different.

Luckily for you they made an exception and agreed a refund assuming a buyer could be found to take your place.

If the meteor is about to fall why haven't you taken me up on my refund offer? Surely you dont want to lose your three eth do you?
Faeryl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:19:31 AM

If you dont mind me saying you seem a bit confused, one the one hand you say mass has the potential to be a 20 million dollar company and now you've changed your tune to the meteor is about to fall.

You wanted a refund and now you have been offered a refund you dont want a refund. despite being certain there's a meteor coming.

I think you need to take some time out and assess your priorities and ascertain what it is exactly that you want.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:21:47 AM

Like ive said everyone should be offered a refund, and once mass figures out how theyre going to handle their "legal" dilemma they should resume their venture.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:24:38 AM

If you dont mind me saying you seem a bit confused, one the one hand you say mass has the potential to be a 20 million dollar company and now you've changed your tune to the meteor is about to fall.

You wanted a refund and now you have been offered a refund you dont want a refund. despite being certain there's a meteor coming.

I think you need to take some time out and assess your priorities and ascertain what it is exactly that you want.
Theyve raised 7 mil. Plan on raising 3 mil more+10 mil in ico. I wad using those totals. Theres countless icos thatve raised more that sucked worse. All i was saying.
I didn't  say meteors were falling, just that if they were youd be blinded by your visions of the stars
Faeryl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:48:01 AM

Everyone has already been offered a refund, everyone else wants to move forward.

By the time mass figures out the legal implications (hopefully soon) we'd be bogged down in manually processing refunds when everyone else wants to go to the ICO and get to staking.
Thus you would be the author of a further delay.

In the meantime, you, you special snowflake have been offered a refund, past the original refund you were offered.

Thats two refund chances, and you are turning them both down.

Since you wont accept your refund, I think myself and the rest of the forum can accept that at face value you are going down on this ship like the rest of us, or under the meteor or whatever euphemism you want to use for project failure.

Or you're in it for the long term.

Welcome to the good ship Mass, please enjoy your stay.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:05:36 AM

If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line

Are you saying you don't own any presale mass?

I do. And will accept a refund once its offered to EVERYONE.

No refunds are being offered. Sorry you misunderstood that. I have some people who are willing to buy you out of your presale MASS.. I thought I was clear in that.

Awesome. Standoffish. Not being responsible to your investors for your own unpreparedness. Enjoy excuses for the next 3 months to a half year for their "product" too. Good thing i only dropped 3 eth on this project. Which ill be selling in december when its hopefully out and eth worth 1k.

I am sorry to hear this info, have you read the full white paper before? And already understand it? Will it fail later? Hopefully with this incident the mass manager is more careful and does not make the investors so discouraged, keep the spirit in running ICO.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:12:59 AM

Ok fan boys. Just know i warned you. I couldnt care less about about my 3 eth.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:16:09 AM

If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line

Are you saying you don't own any presale mass?

I do. And will accept a refund once its offered to EVERYONE.

No refunds are being offered. Sorry you misunderstood that. I have some people who are willing to buy you out of your presale MASS.. I thought I was clear in that.

Awesome. Standoffish. Not being responsible to your investors for your own unpreparedness. Enjoy excuses for the next 3 months to a half year for their "product" too. Good thing i only dropped 3 eth on this project. Which ill be selling in december when its hopefully out and eth worth 1k.

I am sorry to hear this info, have you read the full white paper before? And already understand it? Will it fail later? Hopefully with this incident the mass manager is more careful and does not make the investors so discouraged, keep the spirit in running ICO.
Yeah ive read the whitepaper, yeah i understand the IDEA of the project, but ive saud what ive said. My concerns should speak for themselves. Alas no one ON THE MASS TEAM appears willing to give them a fair hearing, to me, or the rest of the investors. Fan boys and patriots never want to know the truth.
zipzop21

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:40:56 AM

Chill people, in the real world things take time. I'm glad MASS are checking over the legal aspects and working on the product before plastering the web with ICO ads. It's a great project and I really hope they will be successful.
Faeryl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

Yeah ive read the whitepaper, yeah i understand the IDEA of the project, but ive saud what ive said. My concerns should speak for themselves. Alas no one ON THE MASS TEAM appears willing to give them a fair hearing, to me, or the rest of the investors. Fan boys and patriots never want to know the truth.

One last reply because you dont seem to be getting it.

Your personal concerns have been specifically addressed by 2 ie half the members of the mass team which means they have been given a fair hearing.

You have also been offered an unconditional refund which is about as fair as can be under the circumstances.

The so called "fan boys and patriots" have rallied around and agreed to buy out your other investors should they wish a refund. (there is no one else asking for a refund btw)

ERGO everyone is happy. Everyone is getting what they want.

Except you, because despite being offered a 100% iron clad retreat all money returned exit from this disaster of a project you are still here, flogging the dead horse.

Quite frankly its pathetic. You wouldnt get this level of attention to detail and service from any other ICO and yet you're still here having taken none of the offers made to you acting like a spoilt child screaming the sky is falling. Anyway im not feeding the troll anymore, I bid you a good day.
delgado873

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

Hello,
doesnt follow contract protocol

Which contract?

project hasnt even gotten off the ground yet.

Rushing things sounds like a bad plan.

Want a sneak peak at how this project will go, spend 12 hours in their telegram

You mean the team being available 24/7, how about you try asking a question about MASS in the telegram and see how fast you get a response as well. By a question about MASS I mean an actual question about MASS itself, and not anything redundant such as "WHATS THE NEWS???" Try sending an email asking something see how fast of a response you get as well.

time lines, or how they are unaware of deadlines

What timeline, and what deadline? We wish we could be sorry about trying to be as careful as we can to protect the projects future, no amount of whining will change that. Certain things are out of our hands, you can understand that, right? If there are things that are out of our hands, any 'timeline' you reference or any non existent deadline you speak of gets changed. Right?

holding peoples money hostage.

By having a week long full no questions asked refund period. Which I have never seen before in any ICO ever.

If you are unhappy about the project, try offering to sell your pre-sale MASS in telegram.

Im sure more people wouldve requested a refund during that one werk period had you been honest and said: "we will not be resuming pre ico for another month, actual ico will not resume until mid to late september, project will not roll around until early october, and we will be spending a bunch of time preparing for this project from a legal perspective after we started the preico, which we shouldve done before preico. "
If all this is a preview of how actual product will go im glad i only tossed a few dimes your way.

Yeah, I'm with Bob on this one. I was attacked and patronised for asking what was going on a few days back. Got better things to do with my time than get into it with emotionally charged leadership of MASS, so just sitting back and hoping that I might see my ETH returned at the same once we get the chance to offload MASS on the exchange.

Not interested in linking up with potential buyers but would take an anonymous refund similar to what was offered before. Don't think I'd be alone either.

fin...
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

There were plenty of icos who already were not allowing is citizens well before the sec ruling. It was written in those icos terms and conditions, and BEFORE they ran their icos they did their due diligence. They didnt start researching legal issues in the middle of the ico, while they already held investors funds hostage.
Any moron can see these are no nos in business ethics.
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

There were plenty of icos who already were not allowing is citizens well before the sec ruling. It was written in those icos terms and conditions, and BEFORE they ran their icos they did their due diligence. They didnt start researching legal issues in the middle of the ico, while they already held investors funds hostage.

Could you please stop whining! You're not the only investor and you do NOT represent the voice of all other investors. I had you ignored but you keep persisting with your FUD, so I had to reply.

You had a chance to get your refund, get it and go invest in something else or stay here and support the project and the team. But what you're doing now makes no sense. You are spreading FUD and that does noting but serve your ego.

So again, please get off this thread or stay and support with constructive criticism and/ or recommendations but not with FUD.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

Could you please stop whining! You're not the only investor and you do NOT represent the voice of all other investors. I had you ignored but you keep persisting with your FUD, so I had to reply.

You had a chance to get your refund, get it and go invest in something else or stay here and support the project and the team. But what you're doing now makes no sense. You are spreading FUD and that does noting but serve your ego.

So again, please get off this thread or stay and support with constructive criticism and/ or recommendations but not with FUD.
And thats precisely what an uninformed investor would say. Instead of answering intelligently and with class, you all claim whining, fud, and claim old info, such as "you couldve gotten a refund for a week." no i dont speak for all investors, but there are plenty, who now getting information since the first refund, COULD entitle them to another refund.
These are the facts about mass so far:
1.good idea, pos and masternodecoin staking.
2.ended preico prematurely due to a whitehat hacker saving the day and buying remaining 3k ether thus "technically" closing preico, due to the terms of the contract.
3.refunds were then announced to anyone who wanted one "due to people complaining their money wasnt safe." there was 5 days to get refund.
4. It was then stated, there would be a community vote of all mass holders as to if they wanted to resume preico. Most were for it as it still didnot seem resuming preico would affect ico resuming by mid to late August.
5. Then, out of nowhere, investors were Told mass had made a decision, Their decision, that they would be seeking legal counsel over the "surprise" sec ruling. Delay. That was August 3rd, when the announcement was made official, but well a week after refunds had been furnished for a previous delay.
6. I am typing this on August 19th, 2.5 weeks after they announced their legal issue, and there is still no word on anything. 16 days for these lawyers to figure out sec ruling? Wow. Delay.
7. This is when they just shouldve refunded Everyones money because what if lawyers come back and say mass is a security, or to err on safe side its perceived as a security, what is mass going to do just refund us ppls ether? How?
8.if preico resumes, its looking like end of August.
9. After preico takes a minute to finish, it appears as though actual ico would continue sometime in mid to late September, which means they have now delayed start time by at least a month and a half, if product launches by october.
Those are facts. Not whining. Its irresponsible to hold anyones funds for longer than originally stated.
People get into icos based on what the developers state. Those who got into dcorp knew their funds wouldnt be released until October, so they planned and invested accordingly. As im sure many of those who invested in mass did so based on the ORGINAL timeframe mass stated.
The reason why there is so much written and speculated on these, any, icos being scams is these developers are able to get away with not being fully transparent, which i thought what was this whole blockchain was supposed to foster.
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:25:05 PM

@Bigbobbasher
Do you know the meaning of FUD? What do you want?

I didn't want to be disrespectful or belittle you. But you are now attacking the project I'm invested in so you're indirectly attacking me. Again I'm invested (pretty large) in MASS and I'm happy with the way things are going.

Get out of this project or stay and contribute, It's a simple as that.

knau5

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:25:25 PM

Sounds like your here just to buy ico and dump for quick profit. You know there's never a certain gain and therefore you shouldn't be whining, when you know the risks of investing and possibility of hick-ups along the way. They are doing what they can to move forward.
I wouldn't even respond to your complaints because it's so shallow (if I were on the team). Let's hold off the whine and FUD until we see what happens. If we get screwed then flame all you want.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

@Bigbobbasher
Do you know the meaning of FUD? What do you want?

I didn't want to be disrespectful or belittle you. But you are now attacking the project I'm invested in so you're indirectly attacking me. Again I'm invested (pretty large) in MASS and I'm happy with the way things are going.

Get out of this project or stay and contribute, It's a simple as that.

What about facts i stated were Fud?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: