Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29152 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

Just dropped a few on the presale.  Masternodes are the hottest thing in cryptos at the moment.  Hope you guys MASS market the hell out of this when the official ICO starts.  Good luck. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

Any bounty?
I want to reserve Indonesian translation

thanks

Jamal is writing up a bounty proposal right now for us to look over and then we will launch it so yes there will be some bounties like that for sure. Just stay tuned.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:27:01 PM

Just dropped a few on the presale.  Masternodes are the hottest thing in cryptos at the moment.  Hope you guys MASS market the hell out of this when the official ICO starts.  Good luck. 

Thanks, not just masternodes but also as tech evolves MASS will be evolving with that. Branching out into other forms of consensus and governance. Since we have the infrastructure it only makes sense to use it to its full capacity. Interesting times ahead for these types of things.

shagorbleed

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

good concept. waiting to see the bounty word
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 01:55:51 AM

good concept. waiting to see the bounty word

Should be hopefully today.

bahrun55

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

Waiting for the next update and bounty of course Roll Eyes
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

Another interview of the team https://www.investitin.com/mass/

Was just posted, but has a bit of information that is a little old (such as the pre-sale is currently running), have asked them to change that bit but its not really any critical information anyway since it is now going on Smiley

bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:47:37 AM

This is one of the project I'll follow closely in a long run, have already threw in few ethers. The risk is worth it and the bonus is quite impressive.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

This is one of the project I'll follow closely in a long run, have already threw in few ethers. The risk is worth it and the bonus is quite impressive.

Thanks, we are very confident in our project and I am also impressed in the community we are growing!

mightymike

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

Looks interesting ,well thought out plan. Will keep tabs on this.
lazerchase

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:43:35 PM

will MASS use all available POS coins to stake, or how do you choose allocation ?

www.stakingrewards.com
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:52:42 PM

will MASS use all available POS coins to stake, or how do you choose allocation ?

Not all PoS/masternodes will be added, they will be selected on various criteria to start with, such as community support, liquidity, apr, volitility, age, etc

Once we select the starting allocations and put in place the voting smart contract, this will be chosen via democratic voting on the blockchain itself using another MASS Smartcontract. People will be able to proportionately vote on things like this based on the amount of MASS they own. The voting system will slowly evolve over time to cover every aspect we and anyone else can think of.

The coins supported at the start depend on the amount of funds raised, since some masternodes are very costly, if we hit our caps it gives us greater flexibility in this area.

Hopefully that makes sense!

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

Thanks, feel free to join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/MASSToken
It is quite active, although people talk about whatever they feel like, if you have a MASS question you will receive answers pretty quickly.

gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:10:15 PM

It is quite active, although people talk about whatever they feel like, if you have a MASS question you will receive answers pretty quickly.

Dev is good, your response is very fast, I will go to your telegram channel
JustLooking7

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:16:34 PM

Ill keep an eye on this one sounds interesting

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:59:53 PM

Dev is good, your response is very fast, I will go to your telegram channel

Thanks, although we are 4 devs/sysadmins, not just 1 Wink

richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:12:32 PM

this seems quite interesting, tell me please do the token holders have a say in which coin to stake and which masternode to run ? thank you.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

this seems quite interesting, tell me please do the token holders have a say in which coin to stake and which masternode to run ? thank you.

Yes, this is one of the many features of MASS and the various MASS Smartcontracts, holders will be able to vote on future decisions (including but not limited to) coins to add, coins to remove, masternodes to run, new coins, etc

The voting contract will be deployed shortly after launch, and we will act as gatekeepers on this until it meets everyone's satisfaction. (eg we don't want it to be able to be gamed)

stornshadow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

Very interesting project. Sent in some Ether and now I'm wondering if I should put in more. Just one comment. Is there any thought to changing the distribution rules so that owners are encouraged to keep the block reward in the pool? For example, for those that do not stake and keep their block reward in the pool, they get a proportionally increase in MASS token percentage for future block reward. The following is from the FAQs:

"So, why would B not stake his MASS too? The answer is simply that they might want MASS to increase in size as fast as possible, This is more of an altruistic view, which we expect possibly very loyal supporters, or team members will do, anyone who is looking a long way in the future, this is probably the best thing to do. In the end, we want the choice to be our users, so you have the option."

So instead of an altruistic approach, incentivize by providing higher proportional ownership for keeping the block reward in the pool.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:11:22 PM

Very interesting project. Sent in some Ether and now I'm wondering if I should put in more. Just one comment. Is there any thought to changing the distribution rules so that owners are encouraged to keep the block reward in the pool? For example, for those that do not stake and keep their block reward in the pool, they get a proportionally increase in MASS token percentage for future block reward. The following is from the FAQs:

"So, why would B not stake his MASS too? The answer is simply that they might want MASS to increase in size as fast as possible, This is more of an altruistic view, which we expect possibly very loyal supporters, or team members will do, anyone who is looking a long way in the future, this is probably the best thing to do. In the end, we want the choice to be our users, so you have the option."

So instead of an altruistic approach, incentivize by providing higher proportional ownership for keeping the block reward in the pool.

Yes, "lending" rewards back into the pool is planned, just not right at the start, first we want to see what sort of staking/trading/holding ratio there is as well other metrics, but yes it is planned, that way not only does it grow the pool faster but it incentivizes it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: