Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29148 times)
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

Mass Token has it's first troll.  Everyone welcome yolocrypto. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igba

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:56:48 AM

could someone explain how exactly the masternode works with this coin? how many do you need? how long? just to calculate ROI
masstoken

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:09:40 PM

could someone explain how exactly the masternode works with this coin? how many do you need? how long? just to calculate ROI

From the FAQ (https://mass.cloud/faq):

How much MASS is needed for a master node?

You don't, your MASS represents a pool of many different cryptocurrencies with multiple PoS and Masternode wallets in each, even having 1 MASS entitles you to stake your share of all of them. The more MASS you have the more staking weight you have when you are staking, and therefore more portion of the staking rewards.

twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

Kris Borodiansky, a team member of Masscoin, has recently completed a project. Its called Bellacoin, a complete SCAM. When will you fools learn?

I will let twoturtles respond to this one himself, grabbing some popcorn.

I'll keep this very short and to the point:

1.  BellaCoin was my project 4 years ago (https://github.com/bellacoin/bellacoin - the original repo)
2.  BelaCoin (Notice it's now Bela, not Bella) is what was taken over as you can see here: https://github.com/TheAmbiaFund/Belacoin

To avoid confusion, the README was updated on the original BellaCoin repo to point to the new location of the new developers and owners

BelaCoin (noticed the single L) is an entirely different project with which I have no connection.  I hope that helps clear things up a bit.

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

Kris Borodiansky, a team member of Masscoin, has recently completed a project. Its called Bellacoin, a complete SCAM. When will you fools learn?

I will let twoturtles respond to this one himself, grabbing some popcorn.

I'll keep this very short and to the point:

1.  BellaCoin was my project 4 years ago (https://github.com/bellacoin/bellacoin - the original repo)
2.  BelaCoin (Notice it's now Bela, not Bella) is what was taken over as you can see here: https://github.com/TheAmbiaFund/Belacoin

To avoid confusion, the README was updated on the original BellaCoin repo to point to the new location of the new developers and owners

BelaCoin (noticed the single L) is an entirely different project with which I have no connection.  I hope that helps clear things up a bit.

The guy is delusional just like when he brought up Alexander Kuzmin which was involved with Mass Network not this project.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:03:08 AM

Hello there,
The current refund window has now closed, this was supposed to be handled manually but after the first few requests it quickly became clear that we are going to need to put more checks in place before sending funds out.

We had people requesting refunds 10+ times, we had people requesting refunds multiple different times, we had people requesting refunds to different addresses, we had people asking for refunds to be cancelled, we had people not understanding what manually sent meant.

A long story short, refunds are *STILL* going to be processed manually, any refunds are still permanent, and any addresses that have requested refunds will not be able to participate in the remaining pre-sale if it happens. Emailing saying your refund should take priority will not actually make it a priority, telling us that your family is sick and that you need the refund, or any other story will not change anything. Next order of business is to go through and sift out the non bogus attempts and send them out (again manually). This will be happening probably by the start of August or slightly after.

You will be able to see the status of the payouts by looking at the hardware wallet address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x88dcd9206230c03d828c5619ed899719464888ce

And obviously, your balance if you requested a refund.

We will be having a vote soon as to whether there should be a continuation of the pre-sale, and will be letting everyone know.

Again thanks for the support, you can reach us as always via Email, Telegram, on Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

Hello there,
The current refund window has now closed, this was supposed to be handled manually but after the first few requests it quickly became clear that we are going to need to put more checks in place before sending funds out.

We had people requesting refunds 10+ times, we had people requesting refunds multiple different times, we had people requesting refunds to different addresses, we had people asking for refunds to be cancelled, we had people not understanding what manually sent meant.

A long story short, refunds are *STILL* going to be processed manually, any refunds are still permanent, and any addresses that have requested refunds will not be able to participate in the remaining pre-sale if it happens. Emailing saying your refund should take priority will not actually make it a priority, telling us that your family is sick and that you need the refund, or any other story will not change anything. Next order of business is to go through and sift out the non bogus attempts and send them out (again manually). This will be happening probably by the start of August or slightly after.

You will be able to see the status of the payouts by looking at the hardware wallet address:

We will be having a vote soon as to whether there should be a continuation of the pre-sale, and will be letting everyone know.

Again thanks for the support, you can reach us as always via Email, Telegram, on Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.

Just wanted to say that I have been very impressed with the way all obstacles thus far have been handled, and communicated. Thank you for doing your part to protect the investors, and give them the option to back out. The thought never crossed my mind, but it speaks a lot to the integrity of the team behind this. The setbacks are a bummer, but I can't wait to see this project take off!

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:20:56 AM

Hello there,

Just wanted to say that I have been very impressed with the way all obstacles thus far have been handled, and communicated. Thank you for doing your part to protect the investors, and give them the option to back out. The thought never crossed my mind, but it speaks a lot to the integrity of the team behind this. The setbacks are a bummer, but I can't wait to see this project take off!

Thanks for your support Wink

Kazzan

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

Super good project to be highlighted by Jamal.

Im happy to already participated into the presale and planning to buy more
during start of ICO.

Wish long success
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

This projects idea, implementation, finished project, team and community are going to make the future really bright!!
iGotHope

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

Very interesting ICO. Missed the pre-sale. Does anyone have any idea when the 2nd pre-sale or ICO will be up again? Thanks
tomtinderbox

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:43:02 PM

Very interesting ICO. Missed the pre-sale. Does anyone have any idea when the 2nd pre-sale or ICO will be up again? Thanks

If everything is still on track, it should be mid august. Best to wait for an official statement though.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:02:11 PM

Hello,

**IF YOU DIDN'T REQUEST A REFUND IGNORE THIS**

This is to let everyone who requested refunds, that this phase is now complete.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Email, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

Hello,

**IF YOU DIDN'T REQUEST A REFUND IGNORE THIS**

This is to let everyone who requested refunds, that this phase is now complete.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Email, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.

Yes, this is only for the people who requested a refund, all pre-sale funds are still safe.

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

can't wait for the bounty program to begin. after people will be aware of this project....well...moon  Grin
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:22:35 AM

can't wait for the bounty program to begin. after people will be aware of this project....well...moon  Grin

This is not a get rich quick scheme. If you want x10 go somewhere else. Oh better yet. Please buy then dump your tokens at a loss

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

This is not a get rich quick scheme. If you want x10 go somewhere else. Oh better yet. Please buy then dump your tokens at a loss

Clearly some people just want to type to get their comment count up. Thats the only thing I can guess.
MASS is about making an easy platform for people who want exposure to masternode and proof of stake coins... they probably didn't even read the whitepaper.

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:12:20 PM

if you guys are referring to me i have read the whitepaper and i actually contributed with some eth. so, i still think this is gonna be cool Cool
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:31:18 PM

if you guys are referring to me i have read the whitepaper and i actually contributed with some eth. so, i still think this is gonna be cool Cool

DUN DUN DUNNNNN Tongue

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:56:29 AM

Is there a verdict on whether they'll be another presale or moving onto the ico yet? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: